Community > Posts By > josie68

josie68's photo
Sun 12/23/12 02:06 AM
i cannot tell by the picture but it looks like a sideways 3 so 33

josie68's photo
Wed 12/19/12 11:04 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

You are going Great Penny, I am so happy it is all coming together for you:smile:

josie68's photo
Wed 12/19/12 03:47 AM
Edited by josie68 on Wed 12/19/12 03:48 AM
I have to agree, while my children where younger I was very strict with what they watched, read and heard.
They where taught respect, they learnt to listen to obey and to work.

To many this seemed old fashioned or strange, but all it involved was very little Tv, lots of outdoor play, jobs and lots of fun.

They had never seen the simpsons, or any other Tv show that children where rude to others or where there was swearing or anything else that they didnt need to see.

They didnt start school until they where older and where homeschooled for part of their younger lives.

Now the youngest is almost 13, the oldest is 22, once I thought they where old enought to understand the concepts that TV shows are just shows and that the behavour of the people on them is not something that you want to immitate they where allowed to watch them.

Now they are young adults who can pretty much make up their own minds about most things, they have more freedom then any of their friends, as they can make their own choices and to a point chose what they want to do. Simply because I know I can trust them to make good choices.

josie68's photo
Wed 12/19/12 03:27 AM
Hmmmm well I have no idea what it's like for the bloke, but after having an ex who smoked the stuff and I didnt , i have to say if it was good for him, it certainly wasnt for me, honestly do you really think any women who is not high wants some dopey goose wanting to maul her,
Hmmm well it can at least teach us good acting skillsnoway

So if you think it might work, at least try it with someone else who is using it, that way she wont have to pretend you are doing a good job:wink:

josie68's photo
Wed 12/19/12 03:20 AM
I have had 4 serious relationships in my life,
The first 3 lived with me and I honestly felt more alone than I have ever felt with my Husband now living 20,000 ks away.
We still share our lives, our thoughts and dreams.
We make time for each other to talk and skype as often as possible.
and we visit whenever we can.

Long distance relationships are painful, but at the same time they can be wonderful, its not what I would have chosen if I had a choice, but I surely wouldnt swap it.

Trust is the ultimate thing, if either has any doubts or any reason to doubt it can never work.

josie68's photo
Sat 12/15/12 05:35 PM

Sadly, many people are rude to restaurant staff and people who work in retail. Good to know you're not, Kahurangi!

No way would I be rude to anyone serving my food or preparing it here, noway it is nothing for your cook to spit on your food or wipe it on his butt for fun, just to make them smile when you are complaining. so i am always on my very best behaviour, i only want to eat what i pay for, no extras needed.
Payback is the Aussie way. But always with a laugh.

josie68's photo
Sun 12/09/12 05:46 PM
Just Checking in to say G'Day and send you my love flowerforyou flowers

josie68's photo
Wed 12/05/12 04:56 AM
Happy Birthdayflowerforyou flowers

josie68's photo
Tue 12/04/12 01:19 PM
Bummer, really you are the only one who can make the choice.
Just consider the options,
Is there anyway that you can visit him, or would you consider moving eventually.
Is he talking about you moving or has he stated that it is just until he leaves.
Either way it is going to hurt, either way it wont be easy.
Good luckflowerforyou

josie68's photo
Tue 12/04/12 12:52 PM
Congratulations:banana: :banana: :banana:

My Grandson is 12 weeks old now, they are the best present you will ever getflowers

josie68's photo
Tue 12/04/12 10:30 AM
Just send her a nice note and tell her that she reminded you of your grandmother and that you would have paid for 2 big macs:wink:

josie68's photo
Tue 12/04/12 09:31 AM

noway Vegemite is Yummy,
I am taking home reeces peanut thingy's to torture my friends. Yucktongue2
that why U ordered a Kangaroo sandwhich when we ate!! LOL!!flowerforyou laugh

laugh I would have, if you had of had it on the menu.

If you come to Australia we have croc, Kangaroo, Possum,or Buffalo Kebabs at the market, you can try them all. they are yummy

josie68's photo
Tue 12/04/12 06:00 AM
noway Vegemite is Yummy,
I am taking home reeces peanut thingy's to torture my friends. Yucktongue2

josie68's photo
Mon 12/03/12 09:43 AM
I would forgive him, but would never trust him.
Our relationship would be over, although I could still be friends, that as far as it would go.
No relationship can work if you dont trust each other.

josie68's photo
Mon 12/03/12 09:35 AM
Edited by josie68 on Mon 12/03/12 09:37 AM
What accentwhat

And you know you loved the vegemite. I will send you a big jar for christmas.

And I forgot to take a photosad

josie68's photo
Mon 12/03/12 05:33 AM

Family

josie68's photo
Mon 12/03/12 05:13 AM
ME ME ME,
I want to send cards.

josie68's photo
Wed 11/21/12 03:08 PM
:wink: My nana always told me that the whispers on the wind where a fairy's breath:smile:

josie68's photo
Mon 11/05/12 05:55 AM
If I was with someone like myself, I would probably kill him.

Enjoying the same things is great, having the same personality would suck. My man makes up where I lack.:wink:

josie68's photo
Mon 11/05/12 05:51 AM
Yeh a little, I have always liked my partner to be taller than me, but i am only 5 ft 3 , so it really hasnt ever been a problem. My hubby is about 5 ft 7 and he still looks way taller than me.:wink:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25