Community > Posts By > josie68

josie68's photo
Fri 04/19/13 02:51 AM
:wink: hey there stranger, just thought I would duck in and say hi, thinkin about ya,

josie68's photo
Fri 03/01/13 09:36 PM

After having six kiddies I would have to say my stomack, it is just not what it once wasnoway
My grandma use to pick up pecans after she gave birth to her five kids and it worked her stomach back in shape.

:wink: Its not so much the shape its more the stretch marks, i have my own road mapnoway

josie68's photo
Fri 03/01/13 07:06 PM

So a ? to the women of the world would you rather have a more experienced sexual partner or a less experienced one?

Well I'd like him to know what he is doing, but at the same time I'd rather he hadnt slept with every person in town, so how about awn experienced virgin

josie68's photo
Fri 03/01/13 06:59 PM
Hmmmm Fruit tingles or a vegemite sandwich.

josie68's photo
Fri 03/01/13 06:56 PM
After having six kiddies I would have to say my stomack, it is just not what it once wasnoway

josie68's photo
Fri 03/01/13 06:50 PM
probably find people who need me to help them, make them smile and feel loved, But it would be painful watching everyone you cared about grow old and die.

josie68's photo
Wed 02/27/13 06:08 PM

mmmm, you have no interest in anyone else.
And it is reciprocol.

Yep:thumbsup:

josie68's photo
Wed 02/27/13 06:07 PM
Hmmmm if you are looking for a new experience I would probably try hitting yourself in the head with a brick, it's probably less painful.. However it can work and can be great, however it is tough at times. So if you find someone closer choose that.

Not that I would swap long distance, I just wouldnt choose it.

josie68's photo
Wed 02/27/13 06:04 PM
Met my man and have made some great friends. so I would have to say it's pretty good.:wink:

josie68's photo
Wed 02/27/13 06:03 PM
I think just having someone that i can talk there ears off when ai feel like it.. My poor hubby, he has selective hearing now, so just tunes out if I ramble, i'm sure it wont change as we get really old.

Hmmmmm or he might end up like my son who is deaf and take out his hearing age when he is sick of listeningnoway

josie68's photo
Tue 02/26/13 10:43 PM
Hmmmmm I don't think there are any more of me out there, so that has to make me unique. tongue2

josie68's photo
Tue 02/26/13 10:39 PM
Can they laugh at themselves,
Can they laugh at life.
and will they laugh with me:wink:

josie68's photo
Tue 02/26/13 06:56 PM

I love easily and quickly.

I can't see any reason to hold back, it's much easier to just give everything.

It doesn't always work out, but you make some great friends along the way, people who leave happy memories and stay close to your heart always. :wink: You dont have to stop loving just because your not together

if I didn't know better, josie, I'd swear we were twins separated at birth only to have miraculously found each other on Mingle... :wink:

seriously, we are so similar in belief and practice it's almost spooky... noway bigsmile

I k now, I read some of your posts and think, finally someone as strange as me tongue2 :thumbsup:

josie68's photo
Tue 02/26/13 12:51 PM
Although looks are nice, they dont last forever. So definately personality, because it is never going to change.. sure wouldnt want to be stuck with a grumble bum for the rest of my life.

josie68's photo
Tue 02/26/13 12:50 PM

Let's face it...a lot of these kids are mingling from a room in their parents house wearing sweat pants and Top Ramen stained t-shirts...3 days from their last shower.

Why would they be honest?

Right now...they are Feng Shui masters of politics,religion,love and anything else you don't agree with them about...they are invisible internet God's/goddesses...who ain't figured out how to operate a bar of soap or how to post their actual photo .....though they got schittloads of excuses why they don't.

Realistically speaking....their best shot of scoring some poor unsuspecting sucker into loving them...is through deception.

(If you are offended by this statement....then yes....I am probably talking about you.......now go post about why you don't show your actual pics in the other thread)

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

josie68's photo
Tue 02/26/13 12:48 PM

I think it's just who people are, some people like me, reveal almost everything, others are cautious and more reserved, slower to let people in and trust.

I guess things that happen to people through their lives can make it hard to be open and trust enough to just say who they are.

Neither is actually wrong just different, it's easier to get to know peole who are very open, but it's interesting to get to know someone slowly who needs time to let you in.
But thats part of getting to know someone, when you meet people offline it is the same.

having self confidence then is the key to being more open? if we don't care how others judge us because we're happy with ourselves, and don't have anything to prove or gain by being open, then we don't sweat their opinions... cool... thanks for giving my brain a new wave... josie... flowerforyou

:smile: I don't know if it's self confidence, but it is definately not caring about others opinions of you. I am who I am, if people don't like it then I cannot change that. I would never do anything to hurt or make people uncomfortable but there is no point not showing who I am, after all if they liked me, thats who they would be stuck with. tongue2

josie68's photo
Tue 02/26/13 12:43 PM
Returing to an ex.. Tried it, once with an ex hubby, didnt work, after the first few months things where pretty much the same. Tried with an ex boyfriend, had great fun, still great friends, :wink: but it still didnt work.

Doing what I am told. did it to the point of stupidity, would never do it again.

What would I say. Probably not much, I would just watch, I dont like smoking, I dont like alcohol I dont like swearing or drugs, so if they where really big on any of those things I would not be interested. It's not that I mind being around people who drink, I just dont want to be with someone who needs to be drunk to have fun. I like life to be fun, without the additivestongue2 So to me, having somone who can laugh at and with me is great.

josie68's photo
Tue 02/26/13 12:18 PM
Nah, I couldn't do it, what could possibly go wrongtongue2 I have only been married 4 times and still believe it's forevernoway

josie68's photo
Tue 02/26/13 12:10 PM
A Real Man ... How do you even put that in a box, I have met real men who are as rough as guts, but they are great blokes and definately real men. Then you meet men who are softer and show their feelings easily, others who have been hurt and struggle with adiction or anger problems, I cant really see how any are less of a man, they all feel love and try, just each has differnt ways of showing things and coping with the world.

Real Father, a real father is the man who loves his children, whether they are his or not.

Real Romance.. Anything that is done just because you love someone.

josie68's photo
Tue 02/26/13 11:56 AM
I love easily and quickly.

I can't see any reason to hold back, it's much easier to just give everything.

It doesn't always work out, but you make some great friends along the way, people who leave happy memories and stay close to your heart always. :wink: You dont have to stop loving just because your not together

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25