Community > Posts By > Cracker813

no photo
Wed 01/16/13 09:13 PM

Seems like I keep getting sent to other sites--wanting $$$ or all my info, and trying to sell me junk !!!
WARNING if you meet someone and she tries to go directly to email. DON'T. I got took for a couple of hundred that way. And she wanted more.

no photo
Wed 01/16/13 09:06 PM

:heart: What's the best way to talk to a white girl? Lol I feel like I'll Get rejected everytime
Ditto

no photo
Wed 01/16/13 08:57 PM
Welcome, yes you are young. You can limit the age on guys sending you messages. Go to your mail inbox. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and to the right in red letters is, "Limit who can send you mail". click on that link and another page will open up. There you can select age, gender, and distance of people that can message you. That way you can keep old guys like myself off your messages.

no photo
Mon 01/07/13 12:25 PM

approach me ? Every dating site I have been on, it has two years since I have been on one, I get besieged by men from other countries, especially India. I am a very zen like and peaceful lady, I accept and love all people and respect all religions and all races. But I have no interest in a man I will likely never meet who cannot even communicate with me in a manner I can actually understand. Do these men, actually think I am going to abandon my home and family, and come jump on a plane and fly to them? I have even had the very first communication be will you be my friend or please come be with me ? It is exactly these things, that have chased me from dating sites before.

There is an extremely easy solution to your problem. Go to your mail inbox and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. In red letters you will see "Limit who can send you mail" click on that link and a whole new page will open up. There you can set your Mingle filters for age, gender, and distance on who can send you messages. If you were to set the age filter let say 18 to 46 to send you a message; and at 47 I tried. Mingle would say that I have to be between 18 and 46 to send you a message and would not let me through. Also if you get an unwanted message, there is a box next to the message in your inbox. Click on that box scroll down to the bottom and click on block user. What would happen is that when that user tried to view your account, Mingle will say Account deactivated. You can also go to settings in your profile, and click on that. There you can select stealth. In stealth no one will know that you are online or have viewed their profile. You got to be careful with stealth, because you will get fewer people checking out your profile. I write Lesbians and young Ladies all the time and explain these features. From personal experience, getting unwanted advances, especially persistant ones stink. I hope that I have helped.

no photo
Sun 01/06/13 11:24 AM
Edited by Cracker813 on Sun 01/06/13 11:28 AM

Cracker thank you for pointing that out to me....
My age filter needs to be corrected!

I want an adult man...which is 40 to 50.

Don't change your filter to be right, or to prove anything. You are the one that has to live with what you want. Just making a point, which is reality in a lot of profiles. if a younger guy makes you happy and you find that guy, well go for it. Although did you see that young lady who put her chat email, for that young guy a few post up. If I was the poster, I would probably send her a message. She has a nice picture. He could probably make her more happy than an old guy like myself

no photo
Sun 01/06/13 10:59 AM
Edited by Cracker813 on Sun 01/06/13 11:02 AM

. By personal experience, if I were you I would go for the ladies that are your age. They are real sweeter, less judgemental, realistic, and easier to please.

It just goes to show how inaccurate stereotypes really are. All the more reason to just see people as people and to get to know them just as they are.

All the best to you in your own search. flowerforyou
Thanks, do sincerely mean that. I stand by what I have said. I surf a lot on this site, usually when in red letters (1 New) who viewed me, the lady happens to be under 30. Being lonely I will write back, mainly out of boredom. Usually they tend to be nicer. I do live in reality. The only time when I got scores of women over 40 to view my profile is once, when I lied. I replaced my picture with a picture of a nice looking guy. Then I made up a really bogus profile saying that I was a successful day trader, that lived in a mansion and rode sport motorcycles hard for the fun of it. Then to make it somewhat believable, I put in all of these requirements for the ladies to go out with me. You wouldn't believe the amounts of views and mail. I didn't go any further in my charade. Ironically all the women were over 40, except 1 who was 35 or 38. Now I search in stealth mode, write alot of women and don't get no replies. Seriously though, I think that the poster would be much happier if he found someone his own age. May/December relationships kind of don't work. See it all the time with family and friends. Dating is a numbers game though, you ask out a lot of women, easily accept rejection, pray and eventually find the one. That is how players do it, except for the praying part. They tend to be successful. If you were to search women's profile as a man you would find that a lot of them will have in their filters that you have to be a young man.

wow...really? Is there a certain "type" you're looking for? As a 40 yr old woman... I find other women such as myself want other 40 yr old men if not older?? There is a disconnect somewhere! I know of the cougars who want 20-25 yr old men but like gold diggers they tend to stand out! Older woman trying to retain her youth through a boy. Women who are seriously looking for the one will not be searching the kiddies pool!

Interesting, ironically I just viewed a 40 year old lady who has in her Mingle filter that you have to be between 30 and 43 to send a message. If you are 40 (for argument sake) then 30 would be young. Thanks you just have proved my point!!!

no photo
Sun 01/06/13 12:34 AM

. By personal experience, if I were you I would go for the ladies that are your age. They are real sweeter, less judgemental, realistic, and easier to please.

It just goes to show how inaccurate stereotypes really are. All the more reason to just see people as people and to get to know them just as they are.

All the best to you in your own search. flowerforyou
Thanks, do sincerely mean that. I stand by what I have said. I surf a lot on this site, usually when in red letters (1 New) who viewed me, the lady happens to be under 30. Being lonely I will write back, mainly out of boredom. Usually they tend to be nicer. I do live in reality. The only time when I got scores of women over 40 to view my profile is once, when I lied. I replaced my picture with a picture of a nice looking guy. Then I made up a really bogus profile saying that I was a successful day trader, that lived in a mansion and rode sport motorcycles hard for the fun of it. Then to make it somewhat believable, I put in all of these requirements for the ladies to go out with me. You wouldn't believe the amounts of views and mail. I didn't go any further in my charade. Ironically all the women were over 40, except 1 who was 35 or 38. Now I search in stealth mode, write alot of women and don't get no replies. Seriously though, I think that the poster would be much happier if he found someone his own age. May/December relationships kind of don't work. See it all the time with family and friends. Dating is a numbers game though, you ask out a lot of women, easily accept rejection, pray and eventually find the one. That is how players do it, except for the praying part. They tend to be successful. If you were to search women's profile as a man you would find that a lot of them will have in their filters that you have to be a young man.

no photo
Sat 01/05/13 12:56 PM

Hi, I'm new here and I'm looking for a cougar that could rock this young boy's world.
You are on the right site kid, Most of the profiles of women my age that I look at, are looking for a guy your age.
Don't get it personally, I have probably have more money, a car, and going to buy a house this year. Most likely working for the government and being way overpaid I probably have a better job. Not bragging, I am just older, have way more time to accumulate. Ironically still see online profiles wanting guys like you. Good luck it is hard to please any woman over 40, no 35. Heck even Hugh Hefner with all his millions and his cool Mercedes has to dip into the twenty year old dating pool. By personal experience, if I were you I would go for the ladies that are your age. They are real sweeter, less judgemental, realistic, and easier to please. As old and as ugly as I am they seem to be the only ones that write. a lot of them that I have met online would be thrilled to meet a guy like you. Please go for your dreams, and I hope that in thirty years that you are way more successful than I.

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 01:15 AM
Edited by Cracker813 on Thu 01/03/13 01:16 AM

omg it so rediculous how many women on here dont know what they want or lie to you about what they want or wish to happen.!! lmfao if there is any legit women on this site well you should send me a message cuase this is a joke and its almost like you would think the site pays these women to bs you

Gee, I was told I could be funny but never called a joke. surprised
Maybe you are a joke, and if you are ever in Tampa, you can give me the punchline. On second thought maybe not. That might hurt.sad

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 01:12 AM

I say yes. If she is pointing north I can rotate her 180 degrees so she is pointing south. Then she will indeed have anew direction.
oops thought you were arrogant, but you were making a joke. sorry not always with it

no photo
Tue 01/01/13 10:13 AM

I say yes. If she is pointing north I can rotate her 180 degrees so she is pointing south. Then she will indeed have anew direction.
Wow, I have never thought it of that way. So the opposite must be true. If the right gay guy comes along, and turns you around then he can change your orientation. Seriously though, many Christians have went to their deaths all through history, instead of being forced to accept another belief. Some ways consider sexuality like religion.

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 12:22 PM

Yes, and I would take myself to a seedy movie theater to watch depraved horror movies and grope myself in the dark. Hey! I do that already.
Do you have to feed a little box quarters for the movie to keep playing? Just kidding

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 03:03 AM
Edited by Cracker813 on Mon 12/31/12 03:06 AM
I am currently under construction. Probably not. Then I see faults in myself that some may not notice since I live with myself 24/7. I always hope that any woman who would give me a chance will see past those faults. Nice thing about failure on Mingle is that now improving myself is a much higher priority. Now I am not putting them off. As for an attractive mate, well I rather date a plain Jane. Always remember a quote about Kennedy the second wife of Scarlett in "Gone With the Wind", He wanted a canary, when he would have been better off with a wren. Seriously I would rather have a girl that sticks around than a supermodel who does not.

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 01:29 AM
Edited by Cracker813 on Mon 12/31/12 01:42 AM
You look good for 23 Navygirl

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 12:52 PM

When I log in the first things I do is check my mail, views and delete them, nudges delete them....hit the forums....My Topics.....bigsmile

I very rarely ever look at who has viewed me, or who has sent me nudges. I do wish there was a bulk delete for both, though. I just looked now and there are 21 pages of people who have viewed me.
Wow, I am amazed. Days, weeks can go by just to get one person who has viewed my profile. I have always thought that there were people who had gotten many replies, some that get a fair share and then some like myself who has to be very aggressive just to get any attention. Sort of just like real life. I have asked some women that I have corresponded with if that was the case. Unfortunately none of them would answer. I was going to ask you in a message. Glad that I didn't. I am pretty sure it that way with guys too. Now I cruise around in stealth mode, and just write women when interested. Now that I am in stealth mode nobody views my profile, but that is okay. About half of my letters get read. The only ones that I do like to get read is when I give advice on how to use the mail filters. Usually when I see some girl complaining about old guys messaging her or accidently clicking on a Lesbian's profile on "Who's Online".

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 10:53 AM
Hi, to the Poster yea you look younger. I don't know what the fascination is on looking younger. I live in Florida, so I am not afraid to admit that I am old. Not that picky on women looking younger, except for the gray hair :(. So a women that doesn't look young that would be open to dying her hair :). Reading tons and tons of post I find that women in their forties want young guys or guys that look young. So I can see your angle. I don't think anyone joins dating sites, so they can just scroll endlessly and being on forums. Weird thing about looking older is that occasionally I get messages from young girls that want their daddy. Kind of creepy but occasionally happens.

no photo
Fri 12/28/12 01:54 PM
Does he call, when you are with him, is he totally into you. Does he find anytime to talk or be with you? Do you have to hunt him down. Is he canceling dates. No offense, but it is all common sense.

no photo
Fri 12/28/12 10:04 AM

true homosexuals of either gender have very little choice in the matter. The real choice is whether to be honest about it. I think it is wonderful that people in today's society can be accepted for their true orientation.

With my long history in athletics I can confidently say that true homosexuals are born that way.

You can find research to support almost anything so to me that is a lesser reasoning

Bi sexuality is another matter. That is a choice, and it's mostly curiousity. A lesbian (true lesbian) who sleeps with a man was probably just curious.

Thanks for your input. The reason I started this thread is because of being sick and tired of the cliche that I am so good that I changed a Lesbian straight. I used to be in the alcohol delivery business and have been in many bars of all aspects of America right here in Tampa. To be honest I have met Lesbians that Tom Cruise couldn't change. I also believe if a person is straight there is nothing to change that person's orientation. I mean come on the light is on the door is open and that person was never in the closet. Usually when encountering one on "Who's Online" I do tend to leave them alone most of the time. Sometimes although I will give them advice on how to use the filters to eliminate men from contacting them. Believe me, from personal experience unwanted sexual advances can suck. Especially if that person is persistant. One of the favorite lines form homosexual men is that come on you are gay, you just don't know it. Even befriending a lesbian can be a challenge. Basically they have to be comfortable that you are not going to change them. Sincerely wish everyone happiness even if not agreeing with them

no photo
Fri 12/28/12 12:41 AM
Hi, was on another but similar thread and someone bragged on how he slept with Lesbians. Being around the block I have met both Lesbians and Bisexual women. But seriously if a Lady goes that way is there anything any guy can do to change her. I say NO!

no photo
Thu 12/27/12 01:48 AM

are you a masochist?

By your thread, I think that you are a masochist too. I am not sure if Mingle is where you would want to find your Sadist. There are other places on the internet if that tickles your fancy. I always thought that Mingle was more of a Vanilla place. If you do decide to look for your Sadist, well you would want to put something kind of vague in the interest. Out of curiosity I did a search of some common not too offensive words on Mingle. There were only a couple of women in Mingle interested in fetish, and one or two interested in role play. I do have to warn you from personal experience, that indulging in this lifestyle is going to screw up your relationship with women. Most women that I have met over the years are not really interested in being sadistic. Usually the ones that will, have to be compensated. They are called Dominatrixes. If you are that way, you should put that in your profile so ladies will know what to expect, some will be aghast, and some will probably find it to be no big deal. Unfortunately I did go through a phase in my life when I used to enjoy receiving pain. Then I grew up, although in some ways I am fascinated by a sadistic lady. As for being kicked in the groins, well once when I was a kid in a fight. Boy that didn't feel good. Ladies over the year have kicked me in the face and for some reason I would get a charge, rush out of it. For some reason in retrospect I don't understand why. Although I am not a doctor, but if someone enjoys receiving pain; I would suggest that person get help.