Sat 04/11/15 10:09 PM
Welcome, nice profile and have fun!

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 09:54 PM

Hi, I'm sandra,

bummer Sandra's profile has been deleted, and she looked so pretty

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 09:52 PM
If I was twenty years younger and we lived in the same town, I would date you. That wouldn't be so bad since all I am only looking for is friendship. It looks like that you just joined, so it may take some time. You are easy on the eyes.

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 07:15 PM

If you suddenly inherited 5 million, US dollars, what would you do ?

That is a nice dream. You can live to a hundred doing that. I will never inherit 5 or even 1 million. So I had two choices, one feel sorry for myself or do something about it. Since I have made the decision to do something about it, I have doubled my wages. It is a lot of sacrifices but that is what it took. Now that I am making twice as much as I did when I joined Mingle, I am not settling. I know that I can do much better, I have faith, and now doors that were always open are apparent. I enjoy making money, although there is a bit of slavery doing it. I have realized that if I want to make it, I am going to have to use leverage. I hope that God gives me direction on how to do that. Accomplishing goals is a lot more fun than dreaming. I really wish that I had started earlier. I did have some friends that inherited between 50 to 250 thousand and they are all broke, because they never learned how to handle money.

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 04:32 PM
An advice columnist Amy Alkon tackled that subject on soulmates. She didn't believe that there was only one soul mate for someone. Her argument is that each person has a vast selection of soul mates. I always agreed with her. If the myth of soul mate was true, would there be so many divorces. Paul McCartney you could argue found his soul mate when he married Linda Eastman. John Lennon first marriage was definitely not to his soul mate. I have always thought the purpose of dating is to weed out the candidates that are not compatible. Then what do I know.

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 04:24 PM

if your reading this. I'm a good guy who's had his heart broken too many times. I'm looking for a good, honest, down to earth woman to maybe take to dinner or movie or just go for a walk, just hang out with. If we click great if not no hard feelings.

Dude, no offense, but I am a real loser when it comes to love. As a loser because I was afraid of rejection. The biggest lesson that I learned on Mingle is that rejection is not the end of the world. A funny thing is that if you get rejected enough then it is not really all that painful. I think and I may be wrong, but if you want to meet a pretty woman, just go for it. She tells you to take a hike, then do it to the next pretty woman. Eventually one of the awesome ladies will cherish you. I have learned if you take the passive route, well it may be a long time. It kind of works the same way when you look for a job. You look like a good looking guy (no I am not gay) and you probably will have no problem. Am I a player, hardly. I have met some nice ladies online, and actually have met some real nice ladies off the site. Ironically the first thing when I joined Mingle is that I wrote a real pretty lady who I knew that would reject me, she did and I survived. I hope that you are nice to women, and I hope that you have a fun time on here. Take care and God bless.

cracker

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 04:12 PM
Honesty is the BEST policy if you like being alone. the only advantage is that you don't have to explain yourself when you are caught being dishonest. I personally think that dishonest guys have better luck, that I learned be experience.

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 04:07 PM

Why do people constantly create threads on this site asking if I look good, or bad? You answer 'good,' then their ego gets a boost, but woebetide if you answer 'bad,' then it's dolly out the pram capers and accusations of being heartless, etc! So on the subject I'm not playing your game and answering the question!

Oh I am a sucker. You look good, you are pretty, and if your personality matches your attractiveness then you are probably a catch. Wish you the best success in your search. If I thought you were not pretty then out of respect would not say anything.

no photo
Fri 04/10/15 05:17 PM
Let's legalize polygamy. That way everyone can have their cake and eat it too.

no photo
Fri 04/10/15 05:12 PM
Edited by Cracker813 on Fri 04/10/15 05:12 PM

I cannot believe not one woman said teeth. And not one woman said wallet. Then nothing seems to surprises me anymore.

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 05:43 PM
Hell no! A stripper would never date me. Why give me any attention when men are paying for it. I have to work seven days a week for what I have. I would be boring and unappealing to an awesome lady like that (I guess). most strippers probably go for broke, unemployed guys with bronze skin, big muscles and perfect teeth. Why do you think they strip. Someone got to bring home the bacon.

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 05:37 PM

Why wouldn�t it work? I have examples from my family, my friends... If there is love and commitment it can be overcome. But if there isn�t than not even everyday seeing each other won�t make a difference. It�s just about people, what they are willing to challenge to be together.

If long distance relationships worked I would have an awesome Filipino girlfriend. I tried to have long distance friendships and it never worked personally. I guess it matters to the parties involved.

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 05:27 PM

hi im new im looking for a woman for some fun

hey Julia, you might want to go to your mail page, scroll all the way down to getting unwanted massages; limit who can send you mail. Click on the limit who can send you mail and then you can select the sex and age of people that you wish to message you. That keeps old guys like me from pestering you. Just trying to help.:smile:

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 10:59 AM
Edited by Cracker813 on Mon 03/30/15 11:00 AM
Oh yea, flower and crackers, with a little coffee (I would say wine, but I don't drink) would make a light romantic brunch

Weird a pink bunny jumped in while I was hitting the reply button

no photo
Sun 03/29/15 11:22 AM
Why do people get married. Hmm. I always why is it okay for two men to marry or two women marry, BUT polygamy is bad. Polygamy is in the bible. offtopic oops

I think that people committing to each other for the sake of offspring is a societal belief no matter what society. A society without marriage seems to decay. But I never have been married, so what do I know. Basically I am saying that marriage and the definition of marriage is basically decided by society.

no photo
Fri 03/27/15 11:51 AM

Would never give money to any girl/women for any reason so I'm not worried about scammers on here.

Well Spike I did say that I was dumb, I did fall for the ruse the first time. I am not stupid because I learned from the first time. You are smarter than I. In my defense some of the scammers can be really deceiving.

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 11:42 AM

Let us mingle :)

Dude you are the luckiest guy in the world. Almost all of the blind replies, replies that I don't see coming, are from the Philippines. Almost half of the views of my profile are from the ladies in the Philippines. Most of the women are in their thirties, but I have gotten some views from women in their twenties. Almost all of the women are beautiful.

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 11:26 AM

Not seen any scammers but had some 20 year old girls interested in me which I thought was bit fishy lol.

Fishy, well a twenty year old girl. I don't know about you, but to me that seems like bait. One of the awesome thing about being scammed is that you do see the pattern. I was bored looking in "Who's Online" clicked on a kid's (over 18) profile and thought she was cute. I wrote her a message that went "You are a cute kid, now I am going back to reality." She wrote back, and then I wrote her explaining that I am just an old guy that is basically looking for an old lady. She wrote back saying that she would really like to get to know me and to go directly to email. It is just like the last time I got scammed. After going directly to email, the lady quickly figured out the angle and I got one sad message after another till she got two hundred through Western Union. Ironically the person that picked up the money was not the person that I thought I was writing. Her profile name was a British Actress. Then I found out what she really wanted, MORE. I am dumb, but not stupid. I knew that I was had and let it go as a learning experience. Twenty year old girls are not interested in fifty year old men (I was 47 when this happened). Basically I am saying if it sounds too good to be true, it is.

no photo
Tue 03/24/15 01:24 AM
Does anyone know how to upload a photo into the forums. Sometimes a picture is worth many words. I have tried with no success. Thanksfrustrated

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 10:43 AM

who wants to meet for lunch???

You live too far awaysad