Community > Posts By > Cracker813

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 10:10 AM
Down here in Florida I don't think it matters. You see Black/white relationships all of the time. You see Hispanic/Black or Hispanic/white all of the time. Heck guys even date guys and girls even date girls. Would I date a guy, heck no. Does that make me homophobic? I don't think so, just not my preference. I hope that my preferences can be respected. You may want to expand your search to different synagogues if you are looking for a nice Jewish man. That may be more productive than blaming others.

no photo
Mon 08/03/15 04:41 PM
Good luck kid, Stuart I thought that was way out in the Boonies. Bing maps said it is not. You should have no problem.

no photo
Mon 07/27/15 08:53 AM

As I am a Brit

What a shame...I know how you feel laugh laugh drinks

Nothing wrong with being a brit, but our pop music is stale, I blame the dark lord himself Cowell. It says a lot when a dog won Britain's got talent again and even he used a stunt double cos he didn't like heights?? There's a lot of brilliant new metal albums coming out all the time, mostly by American bands I grant you but the new Darkness album is ace but they will never beat their first album, its a clasic
pitchfork

Weird, I do have to agree with you. I was watching the 50th anniversary of the Coronation of the Queen. After the ceremony, all of the musical acts seemed to be from the 70's and 80's. Like there was nothing made after the 90's. In a way really sad, since the 60's British popular music dominated the scene. The domination lasted almost till the turn of the century. I guess that British music is like their cars. Quirky, innovative, but now dying. Amy Winehouse although was an exception. Too bad that she died so young.

no photo
Sat 07/25/15 10:46 AM
You just entered the TWILIGHT ZoNE; Queue the weird music.waving

no photo
Fri 07/24/15 08:43 AM
No offense but your profile doesn't say anything about you. Nor do you have a photo. It would really be hard to make any connection, but that is just my personal opinion.

no photo
Wed 07/22/15 08:55 AM
Silver fox club cool. I guess that Charley Rich the Silver Fox could be our entertainer. OR George Jones' song "Don't leave without taking your silver" could be our theme song. I myself would be preferred as salt and pepper.

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 08:55 AM

Polygamy is viable, when both partners agree to have more than one spouse. The world of multiple spouses, does not exclude women. Muslims, Mormons and other male-dominated religions, are in for a rude awakening. Watch-out Christians, the trend may be coming your way!

With the Supreme court redefining marriage, Polygamy is actually right around the corner. It has been practiced out West for years. Now illegally. Personally even though I truly believe that marriage should be between one man and one woman, who am I to say that a man cannot have more than one wife, or a woman to have more than one husband (polyandry). In fact that may be an ideal relationship. Since American opportunity has been shipped overseas, it is actually hard to afford a wife. I guess that I could share one, sort of like bike sharing or car sharing. In a way though since Gay marriage is based on the 14th Amendment, I think that the US owes Utah an apology. Especially the Mormon religion an apology, that had to change its view on Polygamy to join the Union. Actually Polygamy is in the Old Testament. I think that King Solomon had 700 wives. Wow if I had that many wives I would be worn out.

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 01:53 AM
One of the nicer profiles. To the point, nice pictures. You seem like a great person. I don't understand how the youngsters get around your filters. Wish you the best in your search.

no photo
Sun 07/05/15 02:02 PM
Ras I can understand your frustration that someone could come into a House of God and slaughter nine good, saved, innocent people. Mr. Roof was basically from what I can gather an unemployed, mentally unstable individual that aligned himself with racist beliefs. Similar to Timothy McVeigh back in 1993. In all fairness though, you would be extremely hard pressed to find any whites, especially whites who are truly saved that agreed with Mr. Roof. The weird thing, also sad though; no Confederate historic groups came out and condemned Mr. Roof, even though their heritage was under attack. Born a Yankee, I am not invited to Confederate Heritage groups and that is all right. I consider them Blue Bloods, just Southern Blue Bloods. I have been in places though where the Southern Flag has flown, and Southern culture is celebrated. Most of those people are not really all that racist, in fact in most ways they are more like you than Dylan Roof.

no photo
Sun 07/05/15 04:16 AM
The joke is actually on the Republicans. Donald is a shrewd and clever businessman. He is also a member of the Millionaire's club. One could argue the Billionaire's club. Donald like a lot of American doesn't want to see a welfare reforming, gun loving, border securing,fair/flat tax advocate conservative that is from the middle class like Scot Walker. His presidential announcement is just to energize the Latino vote, so the country can go Democrat. Almost eerily similar when Ross Perot stole the election from Bush 1 thus paving the way for Bill Clinton. If you ever have read the "Art of the Deal", you can see that Donald hated the 1986 tax reform as well as Reagan's conservative politics. Donald is sort of a shyster, if you go down to the Riverfront here in Tampa, you can see where Trump Towers Tampa was going to be. The project never got off the ground, even though quite a bit of money changed hands. Don't for a minute believe that Donald enforced immigration law when his projects got built, or his resorts needed help. America Ferrera is quite shrewd in realizing that Donald is going to energize the Latino population. Does anyone thinks that Donald really cares about NBC, Macy's or the Miss Universe Pageant. He is worth nine billion. In all reality though I do hope and pray that Mexico as well as other countries can one day have a thriving economies so no one has to leave.

no photo
Tue 06/30/15 11:25 AM
Edited by Cracker813 on Tue 06/30/15 11:30 AM
I used to deliver furniture here in Florida. As couples get older separate bedrooms and separate beds are not all that uncommon. Sometimes the couple would have a king or queen bed and still have a guest room. Hey if separate beds or bedrooms keeps the marriage working, why not?

My Grandfather had the ultimate man cave. I still have vivid memories of that. It was the ultimate place to hang out if you were a guy. A pool table, tools, a lawn mower in some sort of repair, beer, pickled eggs and a big television. The televisions back then were huge expensive floor models with a then huge twenty-five inch screen at that time. Unlike today, the box that surrounded the screen was almost as big as the screen itself. I remembered once that my Grandfather made a joke that this is where he came to get away from Grandma. I remembered that I wanted to get married so that I would have a man cave like that.

no photo
Tue 06/30/15 11:11 AM

I'm tired of super models and playboy bunnies chasing me down the street every time I step out the door.

WAY TO GO PLAYER!!!!!!!!!:banana:

no photo
Tue 06/30/15 11:05 AM

how do you wished to be loved

By God of course. If love is what you are looking for, then well David I hope that you find love.

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 01:28 PM

Your car talk is making me hot. :tongue:

IamwhoIam1, what is it about cars that makes you hot? Do you like that guys who works on cars are still guys? Or does watching a guy driving a stick makes you hot? When I was very young in my late teens and early twenties I usually drove sticks. I usually came across many women that would actually enjoy watching a guy drive stick. Nothing immoral the Ladies just enjoyed watching men drive sticks. I actually drove tractor trailer for a little while, but never did have any female passengers with me. Your post kind of takes me back twenty five to thirty years.

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 01:17 PM

I was just taking my training for my new job, and our aquatics expert assured me that yes, it's bad to keep goldfish in a bowl. The amount of oxygenated water in a bowl is supposedly not enough to keep a gold fish healthy, and if you have more than one in a bowl it can prohibit their growth.

When I was a kid, I had two goldfish sharing the same bowl (and it wasn't the largest bowl, either). We didn't have a filter or an oxygen pump, either. They seemed to grow up fine until they hit what, back then, to Young Me, was "fully grown". After a while we decided to set them loose in a public pond, and my aquatics expert assured me that was all-around better.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not release any pet into the wilds. Living here in Florida, unfortunately people will do that. Until the cold winters a few years ago it was kind of cool to see the wild parakeets. The BOA constrictors reeking havoc in the Everglades is not all that great. Releasing a pet that is not native is a cruel thing that you can do to the wildlife and their enviroment

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 12:57 PM
Kandy do you realize that you may have to make the first move. Guys believe it or not are people too. They have feelings and some of them hate rejection as well as women. If you are getting 25 views well you are doing something right. If a guy interests you what can it hurt to message him. The worst that can happen he says no. Did you give up when you were looking for a job, and you dealt with being rejected. Probably not. The thing about shoes kind of reminds me of the goofy movie "Forrest Gump".

no photo
Sun 06/28/15 01:07 PM
Definitely hospital food. Stayed at an extremely great hospital with outstanding doctors and staff. After appendix surgery couldn't eat for four days. Then cold Italian style chicken with a soggy bread and cold vegetables. Normally totally awful, but at that time it was just something to eat.

no photo
Sun 06/28/15 12:39 PM

Are you looking for males? I used to be a hand model several years ago until my hand got burned on an iron.

Weird I used to have a friend who was extremely gorgeous, and she was a model. Well a foot model. I think that in her portfolio were mainly pictures of her feet. I didn't really understand it, even though she did have nice looking feet. She was a beautiful girl but pictures of her feet was her bread and butter.

no photo
Sun 06/28/15 12:32 PM
I drive a 13 Honda Fit. For most part like it. I will sell it to you Jman in about ten years way after it is paid off. Prior a 2000 Toyota Corolla with an engine that I totally rebuilt. I did have a 96 Honda Civic 4 door that is still in my picture. I liked that car probably more than my Fit. 1.6 single overhead cam motor with a five speed transmission. The motor was extremely easy to work on. I even tore apart the transmission and replaced the input shaft bearing. Unfortunately the car was a real rust bucket. Even though I replaced the undercarriage that held the engine and transmission, I still traded it in for the Toyota. A HUGE mistake, the Corolla is a crappy car especially the 2000. I bought the Fit to improve my credit score, since I am going to buy a house. No credit makes it really hard to get a mortgage. Ironically my dream car is a Toyota Sienna between 2006 and 2010 with Leather interior. Probably will get it in the Fall when I have more money. I just paid off my appendix surgery and week stay at a hospital. Ironically I detail vehicles for the County here in Florida, I am not a mechanic. Just my passion.

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 10:39 AM
Dude you attract younger women, what is the problem? Like you I am attracted to women my age or slightly older. The problem that most of them that I meet on here tend to be mean, judgemental and you cannot make them happy. There may be exceptions but I do not know. Ironically when I do get a woman under thirty contacts me, I always go Huh!!