Community > Posts By > Cracker813

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 11:26 AM
When you're drunk it is easier to hit your target sitting down, then it is standing up. At a bar no guy is going to sit down on his target.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 12:03 PM

As long as there is chemistry and can still do it, age isn't important.

hey 1hairguru too bad that you don't live in Tampa, I know where you could find a younger guyflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 11:40 AM
Edited by Cracker813 on Wed 06/10/15 11:41 AM

Whose he living with? His mama?huh

If I was a multimillionaire I would live with my Mama. It would be awesome. I love my parents.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 11:28 AM
Oh golly I must be ancient. When I was a kid tolerated rock. Kids made fun of me so I loved rock. When I got older hated rock, BORING!!! and went country. One of the songs though by Guns and Roses was totally awesome November Rain. The first couple of minutes before the singing and guitar. Now I totally love classical, especially the German music after the mid 1700's. I do love some movie soundtracks, that were made in the 90's especially and the early 2000's. I love church hymns, but hate listening to contemporary Gospel. Which is weird being a Christian. I do agree with the thread author though. Old rock and roll is well old.

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 09:08 AM
The Trinity, it is sometimes confusing. There is many references of Jesus in the old Testament, I am currently reading the Book of Isiah, and the virgin birth and the crucifixion is foretold. I totally believe that in reading the bible that the truth will be explained. Thanks for your post.

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 09:00 AM

yep :heart:

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Woe is me!!!!!!!sad

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 08:58 AM

I Believe Age Doesn't Define Maturity .....

I totally agree, though I sincerely believe that younger Ladies should date younger gentlemen. Which is the topic of your post. Most of the May December relationships that I have observed, the older gentleman has to bring a lot more than his charm and love to obtain the affection of the younger lady. Take Hugh Hefner for example. You think that all of the women that he used would have been attracted to him just because of his looks, even though he was old enough to be their grandfather? If it wasn't for his money he would just be another perverted old man. Yes there are exceptions, but a lot of women's profiles on this site definitely states that they are not looking for an older man.

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 08:51 AM
I am a hardworking Christian, no conceit at all. You seem to have it all, good looks, charm, youth, and self assurance. You are definitely not going to have any problem with the ladies on this site. Ironically though, I would not trade everything you got for my faith. Best success and God bless.

no photo
Sun 06/07/15 06:13 PM
Spiders wow, I like them in my garden. I hate spraying vegetables even with hand dish soap. When spiders move in, than I have less to spray.

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 07:44 PM
To the politically correct self righteousness. What if your daughter or your mother was in the bathroom and Caitlyn had to use the bathroom. Would you be all right if he went to the same bathroom as your daughter or your mother? If it is all right for Caitlyn to use a woman's bathroom? Why not for a transgendered person who is preop to also use the bathroom? What if a young Caitlyn wanted to play professional tennis, would it be all right if he had surgery to gain an advantage to play women's tennis? Maybe we should have three bathrooms, one for men, one for women, and one for transgendered. Who says that transgendered people don't commit sexual crimes. Are they any different than heterosexual or homosexual people. Does transgendered surgery make you more better than the rest of the population? One other question, what if your preteen is in gym class, a guy decides he is now transgendered. Is he, I am sorry she will have your blessing to use the same locker room as your daughter. It is a slippery slope, and I think that Caitlyn is pushing us. May God bless Caitlyn.

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 11:05 AM
I think that Caitlyn needs our prayers.

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 09:56 AM

I used to sleep with my head under the pillow.

I woke up one morning and the tooth fairy had taken all my teeth

frustrated

OUCH!!!sad

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 09:44 AM
Any advice, well I was the class joke in high school. Being tormented was a favorite pastime of many of my classmates. It was so bad that I switched high schools in my senior year, so I wouldn't have to graduate with those people. Never did go to any reunions with the new school, mainly the friends that I had, were still my friends after high school. Ironically I was able to find a huge amounts of the former classmates on Facebook. Almost all of them are doing extremely well and have had kids. Some of them have died, a couple before the tenth reunion. I imagine that some have not prospered. You usually don't hear about people that don't do well, mainly I think because talking how you failed may not be as fun as talking how you overcame and won. I moved away across country and finally after growing up, am doing rather well. Am I upset that the people who made life miserable are doing well? No. I want everyone to do well. I imagine that the kids that tormented me grew up. I know a couple of the kids that had remorse, because they apologized later. The youth of three to four decades earlier are now adults creeping towards old age. Ironically of the 300 students that were in the graduating class of the first school. The amount of kids that made my life hell, well were under 30. I wish that I had the insight that I do now. Most people are good, if you could, I think that you would enjoy going to your tenth and following reunions. If the reunions are not fun you could always leave. If you want to go and don't because of something that happened long ago, you may regret not going later. Then what do I know?

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 07:45 PM
My parents had love at first sight 6 times.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 07:42 PM
Are there any decent men/women left? Well I don't know about decent men. Decent Women well Basha you are here.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 07:38 PM
Boy I am jealous, you seem really accomplished. Desoto County is really beautiful. You seem to have it all. I sincerely wish you the best. May God Bless you.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 12:36 PM
Edited by Cracker813 on Sat 05/30/15 01:05 PM
I have met scammers on here, but usually it is really sporadic. Sometimes a couple a year sometimes a long time will go by before meeting anyone. One scammer was successful in separating me from my money by using the pity route. I am not bitter, but consider the cost of a lesson. Usually women that write that are too good to be true. When you do write them, they will want to immediately go to email, than you are sort of screwed because the scammers now knows you and your other contacts. I would be extremely careful if a lady wants to go directly to email. The last girl who tried about six months ago, was supposedly blond, blue eyed, extremely good looking and 18. What would a babe desire in a middle class white guy 50 and getting old? She followed almost the same method of operation as the other scammers. I didn't go to email, thanks because I have been down that road before.

There are a couple of things that you can do.
1. Set your mingle filters to filter out women from long distance and age.

2. This does help, hang around on the forums, I haven't met any scammers on here. sometimes you can run into someone that you may not like. For most part the women and men I guess are really nice.

Another thing that I do sometimes, that may help or not, is usually contact women in my age bracket that live nearby and are online. If I wanted to really be scammed, than I could always go to the various Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby websites. Who would want that.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 12:23 PM
Two nice face photos, although I agree that I would rotate the second one. Personally though, and this is my opinion, I think that a little description on your tastes and what you do for fun, would be really helpful. I do like that you are honest. I sincerely wish you the best and God bless.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 12:07 PM
When you find the love of your life, the one, the soulmate. When you tie the knot. BUILD a mancave!

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 09:44 AM

Even King Kong wanted a white woman! laugh

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Actually all creation of God is beautiful in one way or another. The reason that King Kong wanted a white woman is simply because the writers, the screen writers and the producers were attracted by white women. If the producers and writers were African American King Kong might of grabbed a Black woman. Beauty and attractiveness are different. Attractiveness is based on the person who is determining the appeal. Look at dogs, they are many different types, but almost all their owners find them in their opinion beautiful.