Community > Posts By > Cracker813

no photo
Thu 06/30/16 10:26 AM
Edited by Cracker813 on Thu 06/30/16 10:44 AM
Original post way off topic offtopic , luckily edited Good luck.

no photo
Mon 05/16/16 06:21 PM
There is nothing wrong with it, although you could probably be a little nicer in your rejection. You may want to consider using your mail filters to eliminate foreigners like myself from contacting you. Ironically not everyone that contacts you wants something. I have a job, home, and a car. I wish you the best in getting your English guy.

no photo
Mon 05/16/16 04:33 PM
Dammit MAN, how the hell am I going to compete? It is hard to meet women around fifty being poor, and now there are rich guys competing. Why don't you go over to the Sugar Daddy website. Just kidding, if you watch television, everyone knows that rich guys prefer younger women. Look at Hugh Hefner. Fifty the age or my income is not what it was one time.sad

no photo
Mon 05/09/16 01:12 PM
I am an old man with both biceps and a six pack. I am in not into guys cute or otherwise. SO less competition.

no photo
Sat 05/07/16 11:52 AM
Age gap, well it only works if a guy has a lot of money. Look at the movie stars and especially Hugh Hefner, the going broke ancient Playboy CEO. I mean do women really want some old man as their love. Having financial means to free young women from the slavery of poverty seems to be the ultimate aphrodisiac. Look at Donald Trump, I mean what would a lady twenty, thirty years his junior would see in him, if it wasn't for his money. His second wife got dumped, because she got it on with a younger bodyguard. Now that financial opportunities seem to be robbed from the less affluent, this is starting to become more common. Financial security is the only real advantage an older guy has, or an older woman in some cases. Hopefully the middle class will one day be restored. In that old song by George Jones (RIP) song "The One That I Loved Back Then" the banker always get the girl.

no photo
Wed 04/27/16 01:38 PM
I hate to say this, but that is actually a common thing. Whenever I move, thankfully not all that much anymore, the old friends will fade away replaced by new friends. I don't keep in touch with relatives outside of the immediate family. At least in our culture that is why there is family reunions and high school graduation reunions. It is hard to keep up with everybody. The hardest thing is moving from one Church to another Church. I really hate to leave a great Church. Every couple of years I will go on vacation back to my old hometown just to see old friends. It is really hard to make stale relationships work, and I don't fault friends that carry on with their lives as I do mine.

no photo
Tue 04/19/16 02:10 AM
I don't know Jimp, dating sites like real life probably take some work and some risk of rejection. Ironically I have never met anyone off this site, BUT even as plain and boring as I am, I have been perfecting my game out in real life. I have learned tons off Mingle. Approaching women out in the real world is actually easier than dating sites. Dating sites do help in figuring out women in some degree. Now as a guy I do realize it is impossible to figure out women, but meeting them is not that hard, thanks to online dating sites.

no photo
Wed 04/13/16 09:44 AM
Thinking is talking to yourself quietly. Talking to yourself is thinking out loud. I don't see anything wrong with it. There are worse things that you could do to yourself.

no photo
Sun 04/10/16 10:54 AM

Have no trouble getting 25 year old girls on this site but it's much harder to find real woman though 40+.

Much like you Spike I have no problem in meeting 25 to 30 year old women on this site. The only problem is that these fine ladies are men with girl pictures and they want money. Ironically thanks to this site I am also meeting real younger ladies in real life. Having a kid on my arm is not my thing. Meeting women over 40 especially 50 is really hard. Especially a lady who has taken care of herself. A woman around 50 who has taken care of herself is really hot.

no photo
Fri 04/01/16 11:43 AM
Edited by Cracker813 on Fri 04/01/16 11:50 AM
Meeting a young white girl is really easy. First keep up your physical appearance, especially your teeth. Having a job unless you are in school is extremely important. You will want to be nicely dressed every time you wish to meet a nice young white lady. That will mean almost every time. The key to meeting a young white girl is to be in the same places that they are in. I shop in a grocery store near a huge college in Tampa, I always see young white girls every time that I go there. I used to drink, but thankfully quit. Ironically I would rarely meet any women at a bar. Usually bars will have limited opportunities and the competition is huge. Now here is the key, approaching them. Even at 51, I am able to approach one although extremely rarely. If a young white girl makes eye contact, well you are halfway there. If a young white girl makes eye contact and then smiles. Well bud, you better start to talk to her. The window of opportunity can be sort of short. If a young white girl makes eye contact, smiles and then makes physical contact like she touches you, and you act shy, she may think that you are gay. No kidding. Getting involved in activities that bring young people together such as school activities, volunteering and Church youth groups is especially helpful. There is a work of warning, sometimes older creepy guys will try to woo off young ladies, by the fact that they have money and the luxuries that go with it. In all reality most young white girls just want to meet young white guys. Now if you want to meet a lady over forty, WELL bring a resume. In all reality it is actually easier to meet a young lady under twenty five than it is to meet an older lady over forty. Son, (no you are not my son) I wish you the best of success and hopefully you and your future wife has kids. Take care and God bless.

WOW, I almost forgot. LOVE rejection, that is not only for young white girls, but any girls of any age. YOU will be rejected, it is no big deal. If you are rejected, look at it as a learning experience. As you approach more and more prospective girlfriends, the prospect of rejection will be less and less. Don't take it personally. MOST of all. DON'T QUIT!!! Guess what, I am old and I know, you will be rejected a lot in life, it happens. Not only by prospective girlfriends but by banks, prospective employers, prospective friends, and other potential relationships in life whether personal or business. Most winners, had to loose, before they won. Believe it or not, you probably fell a lot before you walked, but your parents didn't give up

no photo
Thu 03/24/16 01:33 AM
You are extremely attractive. Open marriage and bisexual. Well that is out there. Most likely will have lots of inquiries. Being an old fart I have a hard time relating. Definitely tell that you are into the Gothic.

no photo
Tue 03/22/16 01:20 AM
I am old, yes, but who cares. WAIT I am grumpy too. Horaay

no photo
Sun 03/20/16 11:51 AM
Believe it or not Mandy, you can select the racial preference on Mingle2 and I don't really hear any complaint about that. I don't think anyone should have the right to dictate to another who that person can or cannot date.

no photo
Fri 03/11/16 10:55 AM

How sexist..

Okay, let's do a full description of penises.

Circumcised or not
Length
Girth

Why should women waist their precious breeding time, waiting to find out if a man could possibly satisfy her.? smokin

Genitalia size of men is so cliche. Women don't want that, gays might but women don't really care. The size and fatness of a guy's wallet is what turns women on. Look at Hugh Hefner, Chris Cline, The Donald, I could go on.

no photo
Fri 03/11/16 02:01 AM
You seem like a nice person. I wish you well on your search.

no photo
Fri 03/11/16 01:55 AM
Hey Lexi why don't you look for someone around your age who is mature. Living in North Carolina there are two huge military bases. You are really pretty so you should have no problem. An older guy might be fun now, but in a decade or two you are going to wake up one morning and look to your old ball and chain and say "Who is that old man next to me, EWWWWW!!!!! How do I know, well I have twin sisters who married successful men older than they were and after about ten years they got divorced. They left their old men for younger men.

no photo
Fri 03/11/16 01:50 AM
Dude, go get a job and a nice girl around your age. Trust me you will be much happier.

no photo
Sun 03/06/16 01:00 PM

Welcome to Mingle . there's also lots of good looking men, but unfortunately most of them are not real. ( fake profiles)

WAIT!!!! My profile is real, I AM real. Oh but I am not good looking (self depreciating humor). Good luck in finding what you want

no photo
Sun 02/28/16 01:26 PM

all the opposite sex have all found true love, give rise to same sex perfect match.flowerforyou :heart:

an old graying white guy old enough to be your father is not what you want, but I wish you the best on your search. You are a cute kid.

no photo
Sun 01/24/16 11:04 AM

my life says its more fun

I am confused by your question. Isn't dating without commitment the whole idea at first? Isn't dating without commitment the reason someone goes on dates; to see if you are compatible with the other person. Isn't dating without commitment cheaper than a divorce both financially and spiritually? When I read a profile where the lady is looking for marriage makes me want to run the other way. I always thought the commitment came after dating casually. I never understood why people rush to having sex without getting to know each other, especially before putting the ring on the finger.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11