Community > Posts By > Cracker813

no photo
Sun 01/24/16 10:52 AM
Welcome to the Welfare State. A place where the Government has bought up all of the affordable housing and distributed it to those who do not wish to work. Personally though I have been homeless and it sucks. Believe it or not there is an industry that relies on the homeless for cheap labor. Known as the Labor Pools. Labor Pools were in most huge cities. I have worked in them myself for years. The pay is just enough to get by, but way more dignified than begging. Sadly though to get an affordable place you have to make tons of money. I have a great job now though. I was able to live off the savings that I accrued at the labor pool. I have an affordable place to live, mainly because my landlord doesn't want to go through the hassle of bringing his place up to section eight code. Labor Pools are now becoming scarce thanks to illegal immigration and the elimination of costs hiring any American. It has been eight years since I have had my job, and I am extremely grateful. Thanks to NAFTA, good paying jobs were exported off American shores. At one time I wanted to be a machinist. Weird though, through investments I may become somewhat wealthy. I do donate to charity once in a while that specializes in helping people down on their luck. That is after I tithe. If you feel moved by the plight of the homeless, please seek out a charity that specializes on getting them on their feet. There are plenty of them out there. BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL, in dealing with the homeless directly. Most of them are good people, but some are not. Some will rob you, and some may even kill you. As for Prostitutes, they are victims and need prayers.

no photo
Sun 01/24/16 10:37 AM

looking for friendship and fun... only with girls :)

Be sure to go to your mail page scroll all the way down to "Limit who can send you mail" in red letters. Click on that, then you can select the desired gender on who sends you messages. You can also select age and distance of people who can send you messages. It works great for me personally. I did it after some guy sent me a "message". It also helps keeping people from long distance who likes to play games from messaging you as well.

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 11:32 AM
Edited by Cracker813 on Sun 01/17/16 11:35 AM

You should put up a better profile pic. In a way I do envy you though. I have been on Mingle for over five years, and after white girls, because only I message them first, the next highest replies are from Filipino women. Filipino women tend to have really sweet messages also. Ironically I have never had one ask me for money, although a quarter of the white girls have asked maybe ten percent I am not exactly sure. If I were you I would definitely update your profile.

So you're sure that those 10 or 25% of 'white girls' are actually girls, or even white. whoa

I beg to differ
They looked like white girls in their profile pics. That is all I have to go by.

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 11:22 AM
You should put up a better profile pic. In a way I do envy you though. I have been on Mingle for over five years, and after white girls, because only I message them first, the next highest replies are from Filipino women. Filipino women tend to have really sweet messages also. Ironically I have never had one ask me for money, although a quarter of the white girls have asked maybe ten percent I am not exactly sure. If I were you I would definitely update your profile.

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 11:15 AM

ok who was it that suckered you to coming down here from new York?
Are you kidding me. I don't understand why anyone would want to move out of Florida. I just paid over 10k in taxes last year if I lived in the Great Lakes area that would be 15k and double that in New York or California. My sister pays more in property taxes in upstate New York than I do in rent. I never understood why she moved to upstate New York because my family is not from there. In fact I have never been to New York state. I do know that almost every New Yorker that I have met down here pretty much likes it.

no photo
Thu 01/14/16 10:51 AM
I am sincerely sorry for your loss, now it is time to move on. You can always go to Mingle and try a girl this time.

no photo
Wed 01/06/16 10:16 AM
This may sound really out there and weird, but have all you who comment may consider that the poster of this thread is just looking for attention and just put this thread up to get it. If I was looking for a particular person on Mingle, I can easily find what I think is the ultimate mate and then start asking the ladies that I would like to meet. The neat thing with the search engine on here, anyone can target people they would like to meet and ignore the ones that they don't. I have always looked at dating like getting a job, you have hopes and aspirations. You have to pursue what you want and if the person that you are trying to attract likes you and then you have a match, or if the employer likes what you have to offer and then you have a job. Sometimes you have to settle in dating like a job, and most importantly a mate like a job takes commitment and work to make it happen.

no photo
Sun 12/06/15 09:47 AM
Bienvenidos :wink:

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 11:27 AM
Your profile seems sincere, although you may want to put up some more pictures of yourself. Definitely one where you are dressed in a nice shirt and smiling. You may want to impress the ladies out there. Make them feel excited.

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 11:23 AM
Cinnamon you are actually quite cute. Probably a great person. BUT your profile is actually quite scary. No offense, but after reading your profile I would actually run the other way, no matter how pretty you are, and you are pretty.

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 09:25 AM
Hey Nancy, you are cute. Now Cracker pushes his walker back to the 50 and over post.

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 10:46 AM

m not finding anyone here

Don't worry son, the scammers will find you. I hope that you find a nice lady before that happens.

no photo
Sun 11/01/15 11:37 AM

Age is just a number. Attitude matters a lot.. We don't stop playing because we grow old, We grow old because we stop Playing....So let us enjoy life...
Mutual Trust, Decency, Confidentiality assured and expected.

I hate these age is just a number. Yea you are right age is just a number, a huge number, and it sucks. :smile:

no photo
Sun 11/01/15 11:33 AM

Any Cougars up for some fun, text me ;)

Why?????? Younger girls are fun. And believe me they would rather have you than some old guy like me. That is why there are Sugar Daddies. Some old guy like myself is a definite turn off to a girl under 30 and that is okay. An older guy to attract a lady under thirty is going to have to bring something to the table. You have no idea the advantage you have in meeting someone your age. Besides older women tend to be more judgemental, needy, cranky and yes arrogant than a woman your age. You need years of living to put up with an older woman. It is not something that you can learn off the internet.

no photo
Sun 11/01/15 11:27 AM

I Believe what the Bible says, the TWO (ONE male + ONE female = 2 >> Not the 3 or 4 or etc) shall become One.

Candy Swirl, can you give me the verse that you are quoting from. I read the Bible daily and I haven't seen it. The Bible is a big book so maybe I missed it. Abraham, Jacob, King David and definitely King Solomon had multiple wives.

no photo
Sun 11/01/15 11:20 AM
Enchanted89, Hi Gorgeous, I shouldn't go there but why not?

Will you Marry me.blushing

no photo
Fri 10/30/15 10:39 AM

Anyone in Brandon, Bloomingdale, Valrico, or Riverview area?

Hey Gramps I live in Tampa near Busch Gardens it is totally awesome. Usually it is Paradise.

no photo
Fri 10/30/15 10:37 AM
Blondey's mail filter is workingsad

no photo
Fri 10/30/15 10:34 AM

Rate my profile please;-

Ah you are a dude, No offense but I am not going to look at your profile. Your photo is good, you are smiling and you are showing your teeth. Believe me to Women that is important. I do sincerely wish you the best on your search on this site as well as real life. Take care and God bless.

no photo
Fri 10/30/15 10:28 AM

seems like all the women I'm attracted to are scammers

putting your Number in your Profile is making sure every Scammer and his Uncle can contact you!laugh
Could remove it!
Might like the result!

Sorry for double posting though you have an interesting take. I may even try it myself. I may go down to the Walmart get a Tracphone put my new number on the profile as well as text the scammers that contact me and have fun with them like say 2:30 in the morning. When I get off of work.