Community > Posts By > Cracker813

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:15 PM
Who is better at cleaning. Well if I go into a man cave to hang out with the buds and the place is well lit, Grandma clean with pillow shams and nice window treatments. I will go screaming out of there running for my life. I clean for a living, my place is generally clean, but you can tell that no woman lives there.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:08 PM
When I die, I would be upset if my family sat around mourning and wailing. I spend around 250 a year on life insurance so my parents can bury me. I have it set up at the bank so that my parents can clean out my account. I want them to enjoy what I have worked for. As a Christian death is no big deal to me. I just hope that it isn't no big deal to my relatives.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 05:51 PM
How I got my name easy. I went to another dating site and was routed to this one, I don't know if Mingle bought it or it closed down and Google sent me here. I am a white guy, cracker slang and I live in the 813 area code.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 05:43 PM
I am not being disrespectful, but you are going to have to ask them. After being on here for four years I am more confused than when I joined. I wish you the best of luck. All I can suggest is that you will probably have to message lots of women to get any replies. Just like real life you will probably experience rejection. But that is part of life. Best success and God bless.

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 01:46 PM
Long distance relationship with someone too good to be true. What a great way to be scammed. Sorry if that sounds negative. Been there and done that

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 01:05 PM
Hi, welcome:smile:

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 12:01 PM

then what? Make him bowl cherrios?

I love a bowl of cherrios, Ah forget it

no photo
Sat 05/23/15 01:23 PM

I want respectful lady

Good luck, God bless and Welcome I hope that you find what you are looking for.

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 02:46 PM
What is the point. Many people of all colors and economic classes sue all of the time. One thing that I know living in Florida, is that the lawyer business is really huge. I don't know exactly how much damage Dominique has suffered, she may have a legitimate complaint. That is what juries are for. Even though I am for tort reform, I am not going to let my prejudices judge someone unfairly.

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 12:20 PM

I'm caucASIAN...does that count?

No, your ancestors moved to Europe a long time ago.biggrin

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 11:59 AM
O K!!! you are competition. Good luck and God bless. Fortunately there are enough women to go around.

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 11:57 AM

I want to keep a bunch of mosquitoes as my pets. they will sing songs and chorus for me.
[/quote

Mosquitoes, boy you are cheap! Cannot afford dog food? Not even cat food. Then again I will have to concur that keeping mosquitoes are probably a lot cheaper than keeping elephants. You don't even need a permit. Some advice, some of your friends may have chemicals or bug zappers. Not everyone is as open minded like yourself. Good Luck on your new adventure. Please keep me informed on the forums.

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 03:44 PM
I don't think that all women in their 50's go after younger men. You got to remember that now we are living in different times than when we were kids. Women now have better jobs, more money, and great careers. Some women have became extremely successful, all the while maintaining their youthful, beautiful appearances. Not for sure, but I think that older women who are successful tend to act like older guys who are successful and go for the trophy boyfriends like an older guy would go for the trophy girlfriend. I have seen some older women's profiles. Some of the older women are successful, as well as beautiful. Therefore I am not surprised that they don't want older men, especially middle class older men messaging them. Personally I don't think that they are no different than older men who like younger women. Who am I to judge?

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 03:28 PM

Have messaged lots of people .........women and men ......and they didn't reply.is it like a thing here or what?

I used to have the same problem for years. Unfortunately some of the profiles are really stale. People will put the profiles and then just abandoned them. It is sad that they don't have the respect to take down their profile when inactive. Usually if you contact someone who is online your chances are better. A lot of people in the forums will answer you, even if they are not attracted to you. I have met many people on the forums that will never date me, or that I will never date. But they are nice anyway. I have seen some profiles that are exactly the same as they were four years ago with the same picture. I usually don't write those people.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 09:56 AM
your post is not only fine, it is extremely better than a lot of profiles on here. You have a few nice pictures and your profile is extremely to the point. Good luck

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 09:54 AM
I don't get it. Muscle cars is a lot like old rock and roll. It was okay back then. I think that cars today are cooler, extremely more reliable, versatile, and more comfortable. I mean would you put your kids and your dog in that masterpiece. Myself I would rather have a 11 or 12 C class any day. Even a Toyota Sienna in my book is much cooler. I drove one and really liked it before buying my 13 Honda. Then again I don't get football, especially the NFL. Yes I have a man card, and yes I really like the ladies. I would rather drive around in a newer car with an attractive lady, than by myself in a classic Dodge.

no photo
Wed 04/15/15 12:11 PM

Truth be told, I prefer dogs. They are way better people than people are :)

This is not an insult, but I hope that you meet a dog lover as well. Cool thing about guys is that there are a lot of dog lovers out there. Oh yes I checked out your profile and you are not a dog, fox maybe

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 12:46 PM
Edited by Cracker813 on Sun 04/12/15 12:46 PM
I did the Western Union thing with a lady. All I got for two hundred was more sad stories and a very important lesson. Ironically it seems that all the scammers that I have met usually use the same pattern. I would not advise you to send anything, and when you first meet your potential love. I would do it in a Police Station in front of the Police camera. Neat thing about Mingle is that you can communicate by the message board until the time is right. If you do no want people from overseas or even across the country message you all you have to do is set your email filters. It is pretty easy, I think that if you Google it you can find out. If you go to the 30 and under category you can read my post "how to keep old guys from contacting you". I have successfully have used the filters to keep men from contacting me. Just not into that scene (no offense). Good luck!!!

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 11:43 AM
People of any sex or race who are too lazy to pull up their pants.ill

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 11:12 AM
Who am I to judge.