Community > Posts By > Cracker813

no photo
Fri 10/30/15 10:25 AM

Multiple religions allow it. Do you have any opinions on whether you think it is right or wrong?

The biggest Polygamist of them all is Uncle Sam. There is nothing he loves to do more than break up the Nuclear Family and steal the lady and kids. Then through taxation, shipping jobs overseas, and buying up all of the affordable housing he makes it hard for a working man to support kids.

If you read the Old Testament of the Holy Bible. Polygamy was widely practiced. Me personally I think that it would be great, although I wouldn't support Polyandry. I would rather have a guy support his wife even though he had many, than Uncle Sam through my tax dollars (around 8 grand this year) supporting them. I think that the main reason that God made marriage was to give a basis for raising kids.

no photo
Fri 10/30/15 10:18 AM

seems like all the women I'm attracted to are scammers

Welcome to Mingle. I never really had this problem till I upgraded to the Premium membership. Nice thing though if you don't fall for their bait the scammers usually go away. I took my photo down and I still get tons of replies. I sincerely wished that Mingle had some sort of filtering system. If they do it sucks. Usually if the girl looks to good to be true, maybe she is. I mean models and movie stars messaging me, really!!! If you right click the photo and go to Google search this image, you can sometimes find out the identity of a stolen photo. Keep in mind though, most of the scammers are usually men. What fun is that!!! I have never met a scammer on the forums though.

no photo
Fri 10/23/15 10:29 AM
Edited by Cracker813 on Fri 10/23/15 10:30 AM

Hi guys, I'm Quincy. Yup I'm the newbie. And that sucks

being on here for years and not getting one date sucks. Have fun kiddohappy I sincerely do wish you the best in your search.

no photo
Mon 10/19/15 02:36 PM

I'm a Nigerian prince but got a slight cashflow problem, can any nice ladies help?
Not really, I just joined hoping to meet some nice non scary people. if you havn't got a fake picture with fake boobs on show and you are an actual real person I would love to get to know you xx

You are not Nigerian or even from Ghana. You think that I am stupid. Phew everyone knows that guys from Nigeria are totally hot babes without out an ounce of fat, athletic, rich and totally looking for a guy in his late forties to early fifties to drain his bank account. I mean marry and start a family. You didn't fool me.

no photo
Mon 10/19/15 02:20 PM
You got to be more specific. Do you mean Black women, Puerto Rican women, Jewish/Hebrew women, White women, Indian women, American Indian women, or pick your specific race. Personally I care more about who I can woo than what someone else has. Kind of violates the tenth commandment.

no photo
Mon 10/19/15 02:14 PM
Edited by Cracker813 on Mon 10/19/15 02:27 PM
I sincerely wish you the best in your search. Living in the HOOD when I was poor, you wouldn't believe all of the rich women that would come into my neighborhood who used to buy drugs and use guys for sex. You should have no problem if you are a bad boy. That is what seems to turn rich women on. I am still lower middle class although I no longer live in the Hood.

Wow!!!! Luckily I could edit my reply. I thought I was going to double post. You may want to try a Welfare Babe. They are rich also. Why hook up with some lady who has to pay thousands income taxes. Even though I am still poor I still have to pay around eight thousand a year in income taxes. That is working mainly six to seven days a week. A girl on welfare would be ultimate, that way you both could stay home and start a family, being free of responsibilities like rent, food, healthcare, education, transportation. Things that stupid people like me have to deal with on a daily basis. When you get tired of her just dump her and go on to the next one. Yea buddy that is the American dream.

no photo
Sat 09/19/15 01:33 AM
You could just lie and say that you are twenty-five. Ha ha ha ha. Sorry I have a weird sense of humor.

no photo
Sat 09/05/15 11:20 AM

That doesnt mean you should ignore messages

You're right there's a lot of scammers here, you don't who's real.

I seriously don't know what your problem is, I have no problem in meeting women on here. Women that live close and are around my own age yea that is really hard. Young, totally hot, open minded, fun girls who would really love a guy that is old enough to be her father, no problem. I am a BABE magnet. Wait those girls are actually guys from Ghana and Nigeria. NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!sad

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 03:18 PM
A multimillionaire. No kidding!!! I used to envy the folks who's grass I cut, homes I helped built. Especially envied the folks whose golf bags that I used to carry. All of that freedom, not being restrained by poverty. I hate every letter, every syllable, every use of that word. Ironically though, even after working on a multimillion dollar estate basically getting paid well to do yard work. I don't hate those people nor would I want to steal from them, just want to be like them.

no photo
Wed 08/26/15 11:41 AM

Some of us are here strictly for the forums. How about a way to exclude your profile from searches? The constant bombardment of scammer messages and nudges is absurd. :smile:

I have the same problem as yourself. Even though I would like to meet a LOCAL lady around 50. I have been getting tons and tons of viewing from robots and girls somehow stuck in Nigeria or Ghana. It would be nice that Mingle could limit who views your profile. I mean only allow women who I would rally like to meet to see my profile, not some guy in Nigeria who stole a profile picture. For Pete's sake, if they want to use a bogus profile, at least learn how to write English. I know that there are tons of legitimate women under 30 that don't want some creepy old guy around my age viewing their profile and I imagine that they would upgrade to the Premium membership to censor unwanted advances. At least, it would be nice if Mingle could extend the filters to nudges and Matches as well.

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 03:03 PM
People actually go on dates here. Wow. Mingle2 is excellent though for the forums. LOVE the premium membership (no Mingle2 is not paying to say that) just love it.

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 02:13 AM
Thanks TexasGal. Kind of bummed. I was on another dating site and you could only talk to women that were either 7 years older or 7 years younger. Talking to a lady who was 8 years either way was not permitted. I sort of didn't like that site, because of too many restrictions and the extreme pressure to upgrade. I came back to Mingle, much more fun. It would be nice though to limit all contact from an age that I do not in reality wish to contact. That includes nudges and matches as well. In all I guess it is no big deal. It is really easy to ignore. Still like this site and I am still happy that I upgraded to the Premium membership.

no photo
Sun 08/23/15 09:50 AM
Help, I would like to limit who can see my profile by age. I have sometimes clicked on younger women's profiles over the years and would get the profile was deleted. This usually happens when they were in the forums or "who's online'. Now that I am starting to get serious on this site. I hope that I can limit the viewing of my profile just to the age group that I am in. Between 48 and 55. Hey I am 50. I hope that Mingle2 has that feature. I have upgraded to the Premium membership and have noticed that most of the ladies that view my profile are far away and very young. I sincerely doubt that a younger girl would go for a senior citizen. After reading the horrible spelling and grammar, I suspect that the profiles are not from people educated in the US. I have also noticed that I get a lot of matches from women that in no way I would be compatible with. I have set my filters and that does help in eliminating most messages. I just hope that there is a way to filter out viewings of my profile by age group.

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 11:42 AM

I can't believe how hard it is to find (or be found by) someone that I'm interested in! What's the deal? I feel like the men that have contacted me don't read my profile. It would be nice to have a date with a man that has real interest in who I am - not just the pictures.

Being a man, although I can honestly say that I only speak for one man. Men buy cars, houses, take vacations, buy clothes and other things basically on appearances. As a man I can also say that negative attitudes is a real turn off. I think as a man, even though I can speak for only one man, you may want to drop the last small paragraph from your profile. Actually your pictures look nice. You may be a nice person. I do sincerely wish you the best success in your search. Take care and God bless.

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 11:32 AM

If thats what you like....well so be it.

But remember.....if they cheat with you....they will cheat on you.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that what happened to Miranda Lambert after Blake Shelton left his first wife to be with her. Never understood it myself. Both of Blake's wives were gorgeous. If he had interest in any woman that I knew, I would actually warn her about that. A cheater doesn't matter the sex is still a cheater.

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 11:56 AM

I want a serious GF

Don't we all? Just looked at your profile. You are beautiful. Wish you the best in your search.

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 11:26 AM

Looking to be a companion for a mature over the road trucker. Will be the best friend that you need while long hours away from home.

Ah Thickness07,

You could always learn to drive truck yourself. It is a hard and demanding job, but you could always have a better chance at meeting men on the job. When I was in truck driving school back in 1990, about ten percent of the class were women. Truck driving is more complicated but not impossible.

no photo
Sun 08/16/15 11:53 AM

Sassy what the hell happened to you? You used to be good looking. Silver in your hair is probably the least of your worries. Go eat a snickers bar
https://youtu.be/rqbomTIWCZ8

no photo
Sun 08/16/15 11:47 AM

Are there any young women who like more mature men as good friends.?

You better be careful. for years never had any success on this site. I changed a couple of requirements in my filter and then whammo! I have been getting tons and tons of replies. One day I had 4 messages and 7 or 8 matches. The matches are from women old enough to be my daughter as well as the messages. Almost all of the messages either have horrible spelling and or grammar. And all the matches are from women really far away. I have been getting extremely more messages and matches in a week than I have gotten in a couple of years. Looking at my profile pic you can tell that I am no Babe magnet. So most likely the women responding (if they are women) are looking for something else. Other people have warned me about this. I think that I hit a certain alogorithm or sequence triggering a response. Women who seem too good to be true may just be a mirage. I think that Mingle2 is just an online version of real life.

no photo
Sun 08/09/15 01:24 PM
I would guess all over the world, or wherever the best guys come from. I don't know. I do know one thing being on this site. Filipina women are probably the sweetest and most considerate in their replies. I envy Filipino men. Beauty in my opinion is in the eye of the beholder.