no photo
Mon 01/28/08 01:46 PM
Try doing it as though it were a letter to an old friend. Tell them everything you have seen and done since you last spoke. Tell them what you liked and didn't like. Give people something to address in emails as well. Profiles that say just ask me are hard to respond to.

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 01:31 PM

i hear the dictionarys quite good...it has words an all

LMAO!
what does that mean???

It means laughing my ass off!

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 01:15 PM

i hear the dictionarys quite good...it has words an all

LMAO!

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 01:14 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Don't forget about The Little Engine That Could

Ya, thats a classic too!

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 01:11 PM

iM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY HE NEEDS TO CHANGE HIS LIFE???huh

I don't, I just need to suprise it a little bit! Things feel stale.

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 01:10 PM

The dog that wouldnt be.......by Farley Mowatbigsmile

Thats Funny! We have been snooping through the same books gypsy! May I also say that old yeller is a great book. Proceed with caution though because it might make you cry. Its a sad story!

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:21 PM
Normal is a word most often used by anal retentives who lack personal creativity!

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:57 PM
Thanks for your feedback everyone. It would appear by your messages that children were introduced way to early. I look forward to reading more on the matter!

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:50 PM
Try posting a photo where you are smiling. Your pics make you look a bit angry and bitter. Women steer away from angry men!

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 03:14 PM
I liked finger eleven a lot better when they first came out. They used to be called the rainbow but monkeys back then. The letters to chutney disk was cool! as far as I know its the only one released under that name! They weren't so radio ready back then

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 02:57 PM

you said you are looking for anything serious so i'll keep waiting for some1 who is

I can respect that!

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 02:51 PM
hehehe! Sounds as though I'm the only one currently sitting in a sunbeam!

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 02:36 PM
Thanks Everybody! Its always nice to know your seen in a positive light!

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 02:27 PM
LMAO! As luck would have it, I still have a copy of the pokey little puppy on my book shelf after all these years. I thought I was the only person in the world who had read that!

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 02:23 PM
Hey everybody,

I'm looking for a book that will destroy everything I believe about the world and then build me up with a new understanding of things. What is your vote for the best book ever?

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:44 PM
Hi there, I had something happen recently that I would like to tell you about in hopes that you may offer some advice on how to prevent it in the future. For the first time ever, I was dating a young woman with 2 children and I found a whole new world of challenges to navigate. Its not a matter of liking or hating your children, its a matter of how do I best conduct myself where they are concerned. I know how upset my brother would get seeing some new boyfriend playing with his kids and pretending like he was dad. I heard all the jokes about instant family. But there it is, its not my family. Her reason for our parting was that I wasn't confident enough for her. I assure you I am a confident person but who the hell am I to go taking control of a family that isn't mine. I would ask if she wanted to go places and do things but it was always no. So, I left it to her to say when we could get some time in. To my great sadness, she saw this as a confidence problem. I really liked this girl and I loved her kids. How does one go about having a healthy relationship when there is always a large portion of their life that you don't belong in? Or, that an absent father feels threatened by your presence in? I would really like some advice on this as I don't want it to happen again. To all the dads reading this. How do I let you know that I'm not trying to rob you of your children and still make you feel confident that I will look out for their best interests? No I won't try and bestow my own lessons in them but I have to watch out for them too don't I. If your child is reaching for the stove, I have to tell hime its hot. I try to conduct myself with a measure of class, but in this area, I am at a loss. The realm of family is one that makes me feel most humble and advice is most welcome!

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:16 PM
You should proof read your emails before you send them. Fix you spelling mistakes and watch your sentence fragments or they will think you are illiterate.

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:17 PM
Good evening ladies! As I tend not to send out thousands of messages in hopes of getting at least one back, I was wondering if you would message me on your own or just wait to hear from me? How do I measure up against what you are actually looking for? I'm always curious about who is at home waiting that I didn't know about. Why wait?

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next