no photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:27 AM
Whats the worst injury you have ever had?

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:46 PM
laugh laugh laugh

grumble the glass is not only half EMPTY
It's just FU(KING WATER!

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 08:32 PM

Custom fender strat:cry: :cry: :cry:I put the pick ups I wanted in it and it was bad @ss

ouch!

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 05:36 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nude house cleaning

laugh laugh I feel a good vacuuming coming on...Oh wait...there's no one there to watch me grumble :cry:

devil If you could just bend down & grab the remote, oh ya thats itdevil ..............I'll help you clean......................flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 05:26 PM
I do my computer maintenance with a six pack and a sledgehammer!

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 02:31 PM
hey charles, I haven't checked the who's online search for awhile now because it seemed like every second profile said it was de-activated but it still showed them as being online.

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 12:26 AM
just wait for her to ask you if you want anything else with your order. quietly say that you wouldn't mind if she joined you for lunch sometime!

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 10:57 PM

Most of us are very fond of this guy ~~~~~> :banana: biggrin

He does serve to lighten the mood and smooth ruffled feathers doesn't he. Ah the simple things!

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 10:44 PM
Edited by theotherbachelor on Mon 06/30/08 10:48 PM
hey mark, hope I'm not stepping on toes, I was just having a bit of fun. I was curious so I asked! I'm sure people realize I'm just a member and not any type of moderator or anything like that!

Interesting statement about what definition of rude or hostile post should be used!

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 10:43 PM

There have been several requests for a philosophy or science forum. I still wish we could get one ...

We are forced to have the discussions in the religion section and they seem to go a little awry ... huh

That would be pretty cool for sure!

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 10:24 PM
If you could make any changes to the thread community, what would they be?

What new topic areas would you like to see introduced?

What do you like or dislike about the threads?

Do you think moderators should become more active in dealing with rude posts?

Are the threads the reason you would consider de-activating your account?

And one final one thats not so much about the threads and kind of trivial but being that not to many people like the new colors, what colors do you think should be used?

Feel free to add any new questions if you feel like it. I just figured I would start this little survey because so many people are saying they are not enjoying themselves on the threads.

Cheers

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 10:16 PM
I'm not really sure what it used to be like as I've only been a member for a few months but I agree, just in the last little while the environment of the threads has changed. Its kind of hard to have a conversation with people because of those who only want to take shots. Their bitterness is their problem, the rest of us are trying to have a good time. To bad though because it still makes me laugh at times. Maybe time for a thread survey. Hey, I'm going to start one!

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:01 PM
Love the profile photo sunny, happy Canada day!

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 07:14 AM

Not sure why, but I've had a few guys do the same thing - email me or request to IM here (with *shocker* absolutely nothing to say but 'hey') and immediately want to go to another forum to chat (MSN, etc). I'm always tempted to ask, 'Why, is it the air at JSH that's stunting your ability to form coherent thoughts? You're suddenly going to be funny and intelligent somewhere else?' huh

Had one of those 'delightful' exchanges this very morning, actually ... *groan* wanted to know if I liked a 'frisky' younger guy. Yep, I think we all know where that conversation was gonna go! sick

Not to worry, if he's a frisky young dude, that conversation would probably only last a couple secondslaugh

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 07:09 AM
ahhh, I see! Thanks

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 07:02 AM
Call me naive but if they aren't asking you for money, what is that they are scamming? I hear people talk about scammers all the time but have never run into anything like that!

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:36 AM
When kept in the right context, JSH threads make me laugh my ass off! I wouldn't say I'm addicted because a lot of the threads are pretty trivial but for the most part I have good things to say. It would be nice to see some of the jerks dealt with permanently though!

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:47 AM
I don't rely on a list per say or it would land me in what some like to call a chronic dating pattern. I do however enjoy women who are unique or suprise me in some kind of way as I tend to like really creative thinkers. It helps if they are active and enjoy being outside. A sexy voice usually helps a lot too!

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 01:38 AM
I agree, people are always going on and on and on about how they are looking for the next new sound. thats a load of BS in my mind because music will never "sound" different. No matter how hard you try, you are dealing with the same frequency set. Music will never sound different unless you delve into the realm of music set theory. What music WILL do is feel different and that is the special touch of individual musicians.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 01:27 AM
I had this debate with a guy I jam with and he always wants to play covers! Thats it, thats all and it really bothers me! In my mind, to call yourself a real musician you should be able to just plug in and go! Not that I'm bashing cover tunes or anything, I just think that if you call yourself a musician then you should be able to compose original music. Granted if you are learning an instrument, covers are a great way to learn your way around your instrument but there comes a time when you have to rely on your own abilities and find your own sound. I guess i'm just tired of hack wanna be's who learn a few covers act like druken retards and call themselves musicians. I tend to lean towards thinking that people like this have no right to call themselves musicians as real musicians have it in there blood from the get go. Music is not just fun if you are a real musician, music is a life and a lifestyle. which do you prefer, covers or composition and do you think straight cover players are real musicians or wanna be's?