no photo
Sat 07/05/08 01:40 PM
It depends on your playing level. If you just started, Nirvana is always pretty straight forward and so is alice in chains or some of soundgardens stuff but I second black sabbath . Thats like a right of passage for rock and metal players!

If you have been playing for awhile, There are some pretty straight forward Metallica songs that you could try like for whom the bell tolls or seek and destroy. Slither from Velvet Revolver is pretty straight forward as well. It really depends on what you want to tackle. choosing songs that are a little beyond your playing level will help you grow and expose you to new things on the guitar.

oooo I almost forgot slaphead , Panama from Van Halen is a little more advance and so is crazy train from Ozzy but they will get you thinking about your fret board!

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:26 PM

Linguistics expert

Heck yea!

Salmon Fisher for theotherbachelor

haha, close sunny, I'm actually a wildlife technician.drinker

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:13 PM
can't work today

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:11 PM
academic of some kind

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:00 PM

I might get sneered at by a Botoxed B!tch with a purse dog.

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 12:19 PM
It used to stay up all the time but a few live in girlfriends later, I'm starting to get housebroken so it gets put back down for the most part!

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:17 AM
Edited by theotherbachelor on Thu 07/03/08 02:23 AM
Looks like its just us Gypsy, hows the evening going for you.

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:09 AM
Alright, is there anybody from BC left on here. I know there are a few people but who is hovering in the wing?

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:52 AM

LoL...tell him you did her laugh
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:13 AM

Well if you know something about them that would be a good reason for your friend not to date them, then it would be a good idea for you to tell them this. But in the long run, they are gonna do what they want no matter what you tell them.

I honestly have never met her but I know that my friend has shown up pounding on my door in the middle of the night four times in the last month totally loaded and raging. I told him to end it once and he didn't listen(they never do, do they). I don't feel I have the right to keep at him but geeze!

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:04 AM
Okay, how do you handle it when your close friends are dating somebody you don't like. Do you let them find out for themselves or do you intrude into their privacy? I mean I don't like it when people meddle in my life but sometimes.......

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 12:20 AM

:smile: Do older guys like younger girls?:smile:
Do birds fly ?bigsmile
With the right pills.
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 08:47 PM
It depends on if said drunk guy is one of your really good friends!

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:47 PM
Edited by theotherbachelor on Wed 07/02/08 12:49 PM

Do guys like tattoos and piercings on girls? If so where?

It depends on if its done with some kind of creativity or if it smacks of following a trend. Peircings only get to me if they are on the nose and the mouth but I still don't get all up in arms over it, its their body. As far as tattoos, it depends what it is and where its places on the body! On women, the hips or the back is cool but places like the forearm or knuckles I'm not so sure! Again though, its their body!

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 01:01 AM

doooooooood put down the crack pipe!!noway
laugh

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:40 AM

I sprained my ankle thinking I was super woman........something about leaping from tall buildings from a single bound!!noway

You know whats funny Gypsy, when I was a little kid, I hung myself playing spiderman in the back yard! I almost died that time! I was only in kindergarden at the time. NEVER LET LITTLE KIDS PLAY WITH ROPE UNATTENDED

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:37 AM

no broken bones here drinker

...I do have a broken heartohwell

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hope you feel better soon!

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:35 AM

I've broken both legs
broken both big toes
broken 7 fingers, 1 thumb
broken my nose twice
almost broke my back
3 hernia operations
shot once
stabbed once
heart broken more than once

Ouch!!!

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:34 AM

3 broken ribs busted up knee and a nice big cut in the back of my head

goooooooooood ol backyard wrestling
retirement from it SUCKS!!

Ha, I've had some wounds from that very same sport!laugh

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:32 AM
Its hard for my to pick one because I'm pretty active but I got hit by a car a few years ago on my mountain bike. I wasn't wearing a helmet so I split the top of my head right open and broke both of my arms. My face was all chewed up and I had these funny square bruises on my forehead from the tread on my tires! Ya, I wear a helmet when I ride now!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13