no photo
Mon 02/20/12 09:57 PM
Thanks Gtman...its a pleasure knowing u

no photo
Mon 02/20/12 11:44 AM
True talk sis

no photo
Sun 02/19/12 12:02 PM
If there're no christian men in your area...i think it would be better to capture a non believer and convert him to Christ... How possible is my idea?

no photo
Sun 02/19/12 11:59 AM
I believe its all matters on individual differences. I would never look down on a lady who approaches me with decent interest. Its all matters on her personality and her maturity...

no photo
Sun 02/19/12 09:31 AM
I know i'm a good cook but i strive to improve on my skills each time. Its a pity most ladies get bored of cooking once they get married. The fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach...

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 01:08 PM
I dont believe in val, a man should love his wife everyday of their life and not on a pagan celebration of love....

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 01:03 PM

"sometimes you seek Love, other times Love seeks you out"

yeah, i pray you get your heart desire here.

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 01:01 PM
No pun intent, but i get a feeling Europe is gradually loosing their christianity. Majority of Europeans now claim to be atheists... Its a pity that the continent who spread the gospel to the world now doubt its originality. GOD HELP US

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 12:58 PM
Cooking is a skill.... I prefer homemade meals

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 12:57 PM
I'm really suprised that Americans would elect not to say the name GOD in public.... Least i forget, i believe the national motor is GOD BLESS AMERICA...

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 12:57 PM
I'm really suprised that Americans would elect not to say the name GOD in public.... Least i forget, i believe the national motor is GOD BLESS AMERICA...

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 09:51 PM
The reason for our faith is that Jesus Christ foretold us of his rising again and He did jst that after 3 days as promised. Therefore, the promise of going to prepare a place for us is also true. Never loose fact of that promise.

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 02:57 AM

Do you think Jesus is coming back soon? spock

Matthew 24:44 (KJV)
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think
not the Son of man cometh.

I think fairly soon. Maybe not in this life time specifically, but fairly soon. The world still has to get a quite a bit worse before he will return.

how bad would you really want the world to be. I wonder if there's any tin new under the sun

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 06:04 AM
I really get astonished when i think over this matter. Why do most christian ladies refuse to make the first move to a guy they're interested in. They dont wanna be seen as too forward or worldly.

no photo
Fri 02/10/12 04:14 AM
Is it possible to really find and love somebody online....i hope it works for me

no photo
Sun 02/05/12 01:17 PM
When we ask for something in prayer, is it ok to keep reminding God about it?

no photo
Sun 02/05/12 02:03 AM
Well, could be ur luck aint with Brits... Move along to Americans, africans or asian men... Jst a suggestion, there's no harm in trying

no photo
Sat 02/04/12 01:49 PM
Seems we aint got no Christian Brit men no more. Dont give up dear, he might jst be around d corner

no photo
Fri 02/03/12 09:30 PM
Thanks people. I jst needed an assurance of faith to pull through this evil world. I doubt if Sodom and Gomorah were as half as sinful as this present generation. May God keep us in the right path by His grace. Amen

no photo
Fri 02/03/12 07:13 AM
Life is not easy trying to live a good life. You've got all sort of temptations from neighbours, the internet, on the tv commercials...hmmm...how can we forsake all and follow christ? How can we overcome serious temptations?