Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 01/29/12 12:42 PM
Whats ur idea of men who cook... Some ladies find it funny when i tell them i cook...lol...

no photo
Sun 01/29/12 12:26 PM
I believe this is a singles website and this is a singles room...it would be nice if christians here hook up with one another than looking in other rooms....jst thinking though

no photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:20 PM
Nigeria
still single
I sleep better without clothes on- naked...

no photo
Fri 01/27/12 08:00 AM
Imagine nine planets surrounding our sun, our sun is one of the billions of stars in our milky way galaxy. Each of these billions of stars have about 4 planets around them. Then, we have billions of galaxies with each galaxy having billions of stars....wow.... We are jst bt a speck of dust compared to the greatness of God. Why would we even gat the guts to go against him. God is great and deserves all our respect and praise. Think about this peeps.

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 10:35 AM

Babe,

I checked out your profile. Your pic is fine. Your profile is good. It's your location Unfortunately, the majority of scammers are from Nigeria. Americans are leery of that.

Good luck,

TL

yeah, the statistics looks bad. The actions of some silly individuals have given a nation a bad name. Really wished i could do sometin abt it, bt i've learnt to live wit it. Truth is that there are some honest guys there making an honest living. I prefer a good name than riches of silver nor gold my dear. Thanks for ur honest assessment.

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 02:33 AM
I've been loving for an opportunity to travel the world and lo and behold, someone needs a travel partner. WOW. this is like the best news i've gotten in ages. Jst finished my bachelor degree in geology and d itch of exploring keep biting me. Anyone up for it should hook me up cos i'm sure up for it.

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 02:11 AM
Hi, was wondering the possibility of getting in touch with a nice born-again lady online.

no photo
Wed 01/25/12 08:45 AM
I'm a proud christian who's saved. The truth is that most ppl jst profess the name Christians- but do we live our lives according to the standard set by christ? My prayer everyday is God should give me the grace to live a life full of his glory, a life able to withstand sin and shame the devil. God should give us the grace to make heaven at the fulness of time. I would be happy to get a nice christian lady here for a serious relationship. Please, i would rather hear the truth and weep than live in pleasure with a lie. GOD help us. Amen

no photo
Wed 01/25/12 08:19 AM

well, come to Nigeria, got a great weather all year round, nice cuisine(really nice), and beautiful ladies abound(won miss world). Lol....things can really get funny here, so get ur camcoder handy, you wont be disappointed... ;-)

no photo
Wed 01/25/12 08:11 AM
Its my pleasure to welcome you'll to this beautiful introduction about the most populous black nation on earth. Wow...well, we've got the good, the bad and the ugly but as you know, the evil that men do lives after them while their good deeds are often interred with their bones. Its as pity that the name Nigeria bring a kindda dread to dating websites bt that's not to circumvert the truth that we've got some of the best brain in the world doing great things to make d world a better place. The truth is be open minded but be cautious.

no photo
Wed 01/25/12 08:00 AM
Wow....am not too new but its kindda been difficult getting people replying my posts. Its really depressing. I jst wish i could get that special someone for me...love you all...

no photo
Sun 01/15/12 10:52 PM
Hi ladies, i'm so attracted to big ladies cos they're more compassionate in love. Too bad i aint got one as my own...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next