Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 05/05/12 02:42 AM
It really gets boring here. You send out tonnes of introductions and no one care enough to send a reply. Yeah, what a nice way to act on a date site:-x

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 11:25 AM
Thats the truth. I also sent tonnes of message out but i'm now more relaxed. I believe the right person will contact you when its your time. Ladies should try and help us out by replying our posts.

no photo
Sun 04/29/12 11:16 AM
Thats the truth. Always put your trust in him cos he cares.

no photo
Mon 04/23/12 02:12 AM

Hold on, wait a minute! :smile: What is your idea of "the first step?" I would just like to get my facts straight before I reply again.

I believe that would involve making your desire known to the other partner.

no photo
Sun 04/22/12 01:22 AM
Do you really wanna live forever? Wont you get bored of an eternity? I get confused about it attimes.

no photo
Sun 04/22/12 01:19 AM

I still believe in a man being "the hunter" when it comes to such things. If he cannot take the initiative to ask me out, how will he take the initiative around our household and the role of a man?

you dont judge a man's ability to lead a family jst because he couldnt walk up to you for a relationship? The truth is that most men dont know how to handle a rejected application so they just hang back.

no photo
Sat 04/21/12 10:02 AM
Welcome to the Christian mingles room Kem. I believe God's time is still always the best.

no photo
Sat 04/21/12 09:57 AM
Being old doesnt necessarily bestow you much experience on life issues. I believe travelling does that to you. Age is not maturity.

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 02:14 PM

would i date a twelve year old?
no.

i meant an adult dear.

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 02:10 PM
Does age really matter in the matters of the heart. Ladies, would you date a guy who's far younger? I believe age is just a number.

no photo
Fri 04/13/12 10:56 AM
And now this, i'm really getting confused. Is it that the average american male is scared of american females.

www.stayawayfromamericanwomen.flippertv.com/onlymarryforeignwomen.htm

no photo
Fri 04/13/12 10:35 AM

This is probably a question we have all had in our heads at one time or another. What the hell is wrong with American women? They are definitely a different breed aren’t they? By far some of the oddest creatures that exist, so what is REALLY wrong with American women?

Well…

• For starters they tend NOT to take care of themselves very well. For whatever reason they believe men should like them no matter what. And so they end up getting overweight and out of shape. Now, love is blind but that doesn’t mean attraction is.

• They wear flip-flops ALL THE TIME! What’s with that? No clue why women think it’s cute or sexy but trust me, if you’re not at the beach, pool or in your home they ARE NOT cute fun or sexy.

• They seem to be stuck on their phones 24/7. If they’re not talking on it they’re texting on it, if they’re not texting they’re taking pictures with it. They are ALWAYS on their phone and have a complete fit if they can’t find it. As if real life isn’t entertaining enough.

• They actually read, understand and LISTEN to stupid girly magazines like Cosmo. These magazines are simply there to grab women in and make money off of them. Which they have successfully done but they’ve also successfully turned potentially smart women into morons.

• They wear PJs in public. What the hell were they thinking? Pjs are not for outside of the bedroom or home. We’ve learned this since birth but somehow American women missed that entire memo.

• They can’t cook. Haven’t they ever heard that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach? Well, apparently not because not only can they not cook but they don’t take the time and effort to try to learn! No one expects you to pop out of the womb a fantastic cook but you could AT LEAST try.

• They put drug addicted, rich pampered loser celebs on a pedestal. And more so then that they try to emulate these ridiculous losers. Turning themselves into these wannabees. What kind of role model is that? For whatever reason American women think it’s a good one.

• They have no sense of what a good man is. They look for the ones that will cheat on them just because they drive a flashy car or buy them a ton of shiny things. All men are capable of that and are willing but if women are JUST chasing the outside (like American women do) then you’re going to get a shallow hollow man. And they don’t care because “He’s good looking”

Now not ALL women are the same and not ALL women are this awful, but in general American women seem to have all of these flaws and more. Some of these are absolutely terrible and we are unable to overlook them.

Maybe American women should take some lessons from other women in different countries. Make themselves better females for us, the better males.

for you, sing...

Thanks! I found several other articles on there, but not this particular one. Strange.

Several of these are just generalizations and can be said for men as well. Certainly not women only issues. And definitely not all Americans will fit.

Napodan, why do you think these are true?

i dont always believe everything i read online but this definately got me scared. Are American women really this difficult?

no photo
Fri 04/13/12 09:43 AM
I was bored and started doing a survey online on the best woman to marry when i came upon this...www.nomarriage.com/why_foreign_women_are_better.html
are the info here correct about American women?

no photo
Tue 04/10/12 10:34 PM
What do you really do when things seem not to be working no matter how much effort you make. I've prayed but things just seem stagnant. I'm confused seriously

no photo
Sat 03/31/12 11:54 PM
Too often, we rush into marriage blinded by infatuation( not love). So when the mist clears, we ask ourselves 'how the hell did i get married to you' lol.

no photo
Fri 03/30/12 11:59 PM
Hey am sorry i've gotta use the eat word but i've really got a thing for big ladies. I dont get comfy with slim anorexic ladies and love ladies with some fat in the right places. Ladies hook me up

no photo
Fri 03/30/12 11:33 PM
Wow, give of a sturdy yatch fitted with salt water purifier and solar panels and i'll sail around the world. Its actually boring just living in one country. Life is meant to be enjoyed and seen.

no photo
Fri 03/30/12 11:26 PM
Most people would forgive other forms of cheating, but sexually infidelity is simply outta the question.

no photo
Fri 03/30/12 10:20 AM

Why is the rate of divorce higher in the Western countries. Its quite lower in Africa, Asia and s.america. What has happened to "till death do us part".

In a word, stigma

I would think it is stigmatized more in Afircan culture than in western cultures where 'individual freedom' is so cherished,,,,

stigma does alot to discourage behaviors socially, as lack of stigma does alot to encourage and accept behaviors,,,

basically its not about the stigma aspect. I believe many Western women just foot wanna stay back and sort out issues with their men. Marriage is about fully understanding your partner before you commit so that when he starts acting funny, its not gonna be a suprise to you. Please ladies. Learn your man fully before you agree to spend the rest of your life with him. I also see the financial gains many ladies stand to gain from a divorce. Is that a factor too?

no photo
Thu 03/29/12 10:02 PM
Every relationship is based on trust. Cheating destroys that bond of trust. A cheating partner could kill you, trust me.