Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 10/27/12 11:35 PM
I think God created Eve out of the ribs of Adam for a reason. No one is meant to be alone, honestly.

no photo
Sat 10/27/12 11:33 PM
I think women benefits more out of a divorce though. Check out the ex spouses of Tiger Woods, Arnold Swaz--, and countless other men. She makes millions of dollars without sweating it out..

no photo
Sat 10/27/12 10:26 PM

Man: "If you want to become my wife, then you will have to sign a pre-nuptial agreement first."

Woman: "That would prevent me from getting whatever you have now should we get a divorce."

Man: "Exactly."

Woman: "I'm not doing it."

Man: "Ah ha! I knew it! You want to marry me for my wealth. Good-bye."

I thought the man is supposed to go down on one knee and propose, and then the woman would do some slight hesitation before saying yes. I guess people dont do that again. .lol

no photo
Fri 10/26/12 05:54 PM
I think women are more culpable to trying out a lesbian fantasy than a man doing a gay stuff. HELL NO, i had never given it a thought and would never. I enjoy the natural route better.

no photo
Wed 10/24/12 12:30 PM
Whats the essence of making this little document if you feel you're so much in love with that person and want it to last forever. Marriage is a funny affair..lol..everyone is scared of being cheated during a divorce..

no photo
Tue 10/23/12 11:44 PM
Its ******** holding on to a two timing arsehole. Once the sacrednes of marriage is violated, divorce is allowed. Move on dear.

no photo
Tue 10/23/12 11:16 PM
I guess maturity and the ability to hold a meaningful discussion are my interests. Is physical attributes a factor? I dont really know.

no photo
Tue 10/23/12 11:12 PM
When you had someone really great but it didnt work out between you, you get really lonely when you remember the great times you spent together. Humans are social animals and being single isnt really healthy...

no photo
Sun 10/21/12 10:12 PM

When a much older man dates a younger woman, nobody raises an eyebrow. But when a younger man starts dating an older woman, it becomes an issue. Relationships and dating should be based exclusively on the maturity and understanding of the partners and not the age between them. Its time we open our eyes to reality and stop judging.

I think there is a 'general' developmental difference in how women and men mature

again, not an absolute

but because we think of women as maturing faster, it seems easier to believe an old man may still only be at the level of a young woman in terms of maturity

than it is to believe an old woman is at the maturity level of a young man

I think its a myth believing women mature faster than men. Puberty maybe.

it depends upon culture

in western culture, men are only expected to have a job (with pay) in most instances and to OWN things,, (a car, a home, a wife),, and otherwise do what they want

women, on the other hand, are expected to be family caretaker and housemaker (jobs without pay), bring in income, be attractive (own things to make them attractive, clothes, accessories, etc) and otherwise put what they want behind being there for family and home

in western culture, men are not generally nurtured to be mature beyond valuing the ability to have an income

women are generally nurtured to value themself more by how men view them and the ability to care for others besides themself,,,emotionally and physically(instead of just financially)

we put alot more responsibility in general on women, alot sooner,, which is why they are generally more 'mature'

IMHO

I guess that point is valid when you view it through the perspective of the Western culture. I guess its a whole lot different when you look at it from the viewpoint of other cultures in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Men are generally perceived to be more mature and women are seen to not know what they really want. However, i believe maturity differs from individual to individual and there's really no yardstick to categorize.

no photo
Sun 10/21/12 02:12 PM

When a much older man dates a younger woman, nobody raises an eyebrow. But when a younger man starts dating an older woman, it becomes an issue. Relationships and dating should be based exclusively on the maturity and understanding of the partners and not the age between them. Its time we open our eyes to reality and stop judging.

I think there is a 'general' developmental difference in how women and men mature

again, not an absolute

but because we think of women as maturing faster, it seems easier to believe an old man may still only be at the level of a young woman in terms of maturity

than it is to believe an old woman is at the maturity level of a young man

I think its a myth believing women mature faster than men. Puberty maybe.

no photo
Sat 10/20/12 10:42 AM

no photo
Sat 10/20/12 10:32 AM
I still believe there should be some level of compromise in marriage. Its a 'you scratch my back, i'll scratch your back' game. The major reason why most marriages fail is because people tend to hold stiff to their rigid standards and expects their partner to take the bulls***. There ought to be a give and take ideology in a relationship.

no photo
Sat 10/20/12 10:25 AM
Same old complaints about dating sites. You dont eat a nice food in a hurry, you take time to savour its taste and let it tantalize your taste buds. Getting a good relationship on the internet takes time, patience and wisdom. However, not everyone is destined to find their heart-throb on a dating site.

no photo
Sat 10/13/12 02:52 PM
I'm not really a pessimistic about marriage but with the high rate of divorce going around, one has to be careful. Marriage has became a fun thing unfortunately...

no photo
Sat 10/13/12 03:23 AM
How much of your life routine, your ethics, your desires, your personal interest are you willing for forfeit for the one you love, knowing that someday it may all crash in a divorce.

no photo
Thu 10/11/12 09:29 AM
I wouldnt take it as cheating unless there has been a physical contact or a plan to pursue a physical contact. However, we must sit down and address the issue.

no photo
Wed 10/10/12 07:01 PM

it could work if there's enough effort from both persons...besides, what is distance nowadays? its just a flight away..

I tend to agree with you KJ, however, its going to require honesty, commitment and a willingness to make it work. Loneliness could be an issue but constant communication would help to cushion the effects. It definately works...

no photo
Wed 10/10/12 06:52 PM
There's on thick line seperating love and friendship. They always intermingle..

no photo
Tue 10/09/12 11:01 PM
I think the language barrier might be a factor here. I know Americans speak the english language so fast that a learner would appear dumbfounded. I advise you ask him plainly what his hesitation might be so you know your next plan of action..

no photo
Tue 10/09/12 10:55 PM
The major cause of a divorce in marriage is lack of communication and understanding between the couples. I think they ought to be an assessment talk early enough in the relationship so people dont get hurt later.