Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 09/24/12 06:17 AM
Hey, keep it up. She's much closer than you know.

no photo
Sun 09/23/12 12:16 AM

Have you probably felt being used and cheap after a first date sex? It aint worth it really.

It sure makes for an exciting night.

Yeah sex is always an exciting event but what are the after effects after the night. The relationship would seem to be based on sex alone. Trust me that aint a good foundations.

no photo
Sun 09/23/12 12:00 AM
I guess i'm so good at cooking that most ladies feel embarrased when they taste my food. Cooking is an art really, you've just got to master the style and be ingenious.

no photo
Thu 09/20/12 11:40 PM
Beauty is only skin deep. Plus size, skinny size etc doesnt really matter. Being healthy matter though...

no photo
Thu 09/20/12 10:54 PM
Have you probably felt being used and cheap after a first date sex? It aint worth it really.

no photo
Thu 09/20/12 10:46 PM
I think age is just a number most times. I've seem some grown arse men act like kids and some younger fellows with a great sense of responsibility. Its all about finding someone who you feel comfortable with. Older or younger.

no photo
Thu 09/20/12 10:15 PM

What's the #1 thing a guy or girl would lie about in relationships or friendships?

For guys...

I gotta say wiener size tops the list.

Hey, nobody takes about the penis size on a dating site. Unless you're so curious to know..:-O;-)

no photo
Thu 09/20/12 10:10 PM
Lol..humans are too complicated! I they first dates as an avenue to talk and get to know the person a little better. Maybe a walk in the park, the museum or somewhere quite where you could observe them better. But definately not ALONE..(things could go haywire)

no photo
Thu 09/20/12 09:30 PM
You still have to consider a guy's purse when he takes you on a first date. A date is just a date not an invitation for a feast..ladies take note pls..

no photo
Wed 09/19/12 01:06 PM
How long would you date someone before you feel its mature enough to make love. Is it like if you rush in, you would rush out or it helps to make the relationship stronger?

no photo
Sun 09/16/12 02:52 AM
Wow.. My man Krupa is so in love. Cupid's arrow has finally made its mark. Well done Krupa.

no photo
Sun 09/16/12 02:49 AM
Different people got diverse characters. I guess a proper understanding of your partner would here you know how to approach grey areas in your relationship. Headon doesnt work for everyone and may further escalate issues.

no photo
Sun 09/16/12 02:45 AM
Welcome to Mingle, i wish you'll get your heart desires here

no photo
Fri 09/14/12 11:29 AM
Thank you.B-)

no photo
Fri 09/14/12 11:09 AM
These extremists just look for the slightest opportunity to cause trouble. I wonder if Mhd would have take offense at the movie. Its all crap.

no photo
Thu 09/06/12 12:59 PM
I think its really dumb and stupid giving money to someone you've never met before. Maybe you were promised something and your greed got the better of you. Thats what i think though..

no photo
Thu 09/06/12 12:30 PM
Hey, thats not nice. I'm a Nigerian and i'm not here to cheat anyone of his money. I work hard for a good pay, so please watch how you generalize issues so you dont hurt people's emotions. I'm proud of where i come from no matter what you think.

no photo
Sun 09/02/12 07:30 AM
I was wondering he people actually get real relationships through this network. It would be nice to hear some testimonies to encourage the "STILL SEARCHING" singles..

no photo
Sun 09/02/12 07:21 AM
He's probably getting his daily milk ration from her..lol.. Just dump his sore lying arse

no photo
Mon 08/20/12 07:22 AM
Sometimes, i keep wondering why ladies are so good to look at? Is it a manly thing or its just me..lol. I wonder if ladies also find it fascinating looking at handsome hunks..