Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 01:25 PM

I'm just me. They have to get to know me and see if I'm what they want.

Interestingly enough, most men will say the same thing. However, on a dating site most women view most men with skepticizm and seldom respond to messages. So in the end men and women don't cut each other enough slack to try to get to know one another.

In real life that first meeting (even by accident) can open a door not usually available on dating sites.

We don't trust each other.

I almost always respond to messages. If they haven't put any effort into the messages, I may not respond for long, though. So, not all of us are like you described.

Then you are different than most women. Most men get writers cramp and never get a response. I can understand the "she's not interested in you" but after dozens of messages with no responses and no profile views the average man will give up.

Somehow, the bad boys seem to get responses. I've often wondered if it's because they start playing on women's emotions even with the first message.

Women are emotionally moved by what the hear. I dont think i have to write up crapy lies just to get a response. Thats why i prefer dating older ladies.

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 09:05 AM
Wow, this is definately a best seller..

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 08:52 AM
Yeah, ladies get so choosy they loose the right guy, and settle for the Jerk..i've seen it happen many times.

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 08:30 AM
Are Ladies really hard to understand. The older ones say "sorry,you're too young!" while the younger ones say "sorry, i'm not ready yet".

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 12:51 PM
He confessed because he cares about your relationship. Give him one more chance

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 12:36 AM
Thanks Kale, it really hurts to hear trash spoken about your country because of a few bad individuals. Least we forget, no one is perfect..ONLY GOD.

no photo
Mon 05/21/12 09:40 AM
Some intimate details are better kept secret till you meet the person and assess if they're worth the information. My personal worth, address, work place and town are quite sensitive to me.:) the internet is a scary place..

no photo
Thu 05/17/12 09:15 AM
At what age did you first realized you've fallen in love. I had my first love aged 13 and i've never still gotten over her..lol. Also when was the first time you took off the shrink wrapping?;-)

no photo
Wed 05/16/12 11:27 AM
West African Ibos of Jewish descent...i think its one of the lost tribes of Israel..:-/

no photo
Wed 05/16/12 01:41 AM
It really frightening that most people are not who they claim online. People with low self esteem claim larger than life images. I've got no problem being true to myself and to other. I think my profile clearly states me. You can ask for my facebook profile which details where i work if you're interested. Hey, i aint got no police record pls..lol

no photo
Mon 05/14/12 10:27 AM
I believe homosexuality is a carefully thought-out and analyzed decision by a mentally matured adult. No body was born gay or a lesbian. My pastor calls it an evil spirit because they keep trying to coerce, bully, bribe and force people into the act. I believe they require divine intervention cos that desire is 'unhuman'.

no photo
Mon 05/14/12 10:25 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 05/14/12 10:29 AM

no photo
Mon 05/14/12 06:02 AM
Marriage kindda tends to fulfil and individual. Most married folks tend to have fewer periods of depression than the unmarried folks. Having someone to share your pains, your hopes , aspirations and happy times is sure to increase your natural wellbeing..

no photo
Sun 05/13/12 10:52 PM
Yeah, we should appreciate the little things we have and thank the Lord. Life can only be happy when you've got some of the basic wants- food, water, and shelter. Some folks aint got these, so we ought to reflect and be grateful.. Life could be so unfair folks.

no photo
Sun 05/13/12 09:49 AM
I dont believe cheating is restricted to any particular gender. People just cheat cos they're people. They believe the grass is greener on the other side (really silly).

no photo
Sun 05/13/12 07:36 AM
Not everyone here actually is crazy over dating. People just need an avenue to experience new friendship and network..

no photo
Sun 05/13/12 05:32 AM
I know its a sensitive issue to discuss, but does it really have a place in christendom. I believe it was nne of the reasons why the Lord destroyed the Kingdoms of Sodom and Gomorrah..

no photo
Sun 05/13/12 05:26 AM
Does being married lead to a longer more satisfying life or what?

no photo
Sat 05/12/12 04:20 AM
Giving a guy a jail sentence for killing an animal! Does the dog have more right than the dishes who are caught in their millions everyday to feed man? Or the deer and birds who are shot everyday just for sport?Remember the dog meat is quite a delicacy in China and other south east asian countries. I believe a term of community service would be appropriate to deter such savagery though.

no photo
Sat 05/12/12 04:09 AM
A too-willing heart suffers the most heart break, a non-willing heart suffers excruciating bouts of loneliness..