Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 08/10/12 11:59 PM
I've come down to a realization that the perfect man or woman doesnt exist. We've all got flaws in different forms even if we refuse to accept it. The key to a successful relationship is tolerance and understanding. No one is perfect, only God.

no photo
Fri 08/10/12 01:08 AM
Hey, i just got myself a blind date appointment. This is my first blind date and i dont want to mess it up. Nice ideas would be welcome. Thanks.

no photo
Tue 08/07/12 11:10 PM
Rush into a relationship like a powerbike and you'll come out like a wheelchair. Love doesnt happen at the turn of a switch.

no photo
Tue 08/07/12 03:40 PM

Ok, check this out. You've got a really cute lady but she's a nymph. She's always in the mood for some shagging and you always oblige. However, how much is too much sex on a man before you start getting negative health vibes. Lets hear it folks.

Err,umm.....I'm thinking you could ask your boss this question right after you "do" her for that much coveted promotion....:wink:

Lmbo

no photo
Tue 08/07/12 04:02 AM

Folks, the OP is a hypothetical situation.

Dayummmmm.....all this time....

I thought He was....Real!!!!!!

slaphead

I could be wrong, but I suspect that the OP is an attempt to draw attention to the author of the OP.

The taste of the pudding is in the eating. I had a friend collapse out of exhaustion after having marathon sex for three days with a new girlfriend. He spent 4 days in the hospital.

no photo
Wed 08/01/12 10:14 PM
Ok, check this out. You've got a really cute lady but she's a nymph. She's always in the mood for some shagging and you always oblige. However, how much is too much sex on a man before you start getting negative health vibes. Lets hear it folks.

no photo
Mon 07/30/12 11:50 AM
Would you sleep with your boss to get a promotion or does your sense of ethics overrides such a move? I'm in a tight corner!

no photo
Thu 07/26/12 12:31 PM

Why do you think most people don't like teachers? Or that people have a bias against dating teachers?

Yeah. Enlighten us OP. What's wrong with teachers?

I've seen some profiles on Mingle2 and on some other sites and they explicitly write 'pls no teachers'. Maybe they had a bad experience with their teacher when they were in school...lol

no photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:25 AM
Do you have a bias against dating a teacher? Most people dont like teachers but i've dating quite a few and i think they were wonderful beings.

no photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:12 AM
Exquisite profile you've got there. There's enough land for everyone so pls dont run away...cheers

no photo
Tue 06/12/12 10:30 AM
May Integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope Lord is in you. PSALM 25:21(NIV).

no photo
Tue 06/12/12 09:36 AM
It takes two to tangle. Love is sweeter when you meet as total stranger initially.

no photo
Sun 06/10/12 10:49 AM

I was at the bar one day (several years ago) and leaning against it and talking to some friends. Some guy came up to me and said "I'd love to kiss your left boob"

I looked at him and said "what the @#$@%%&^%%#%$ is wrong with the right one"

My friend died laughing

True story

lolz

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 12:33 PM
Hey ladies, whats the most bizarre and brazen pickup line some guy has used on you. I believe ladies enjoy being courted.

no photo
Tue 06/05/12 12:22 AM
English isnt my mother tongue but i'm damn good at it. Not a factoid

no photo
Sun 06/03/12 01:10 PM
I love the blue colour too and light grey colour. I wonder what personality that specifies?

no photo
Sun 06/03/12 10:44 AM
After reading through thefirst four books of the new testament, i kind of had a feeling that John was kind of closer to Jesus Christ during his ministry. He gave a much clearer details of all that happened during the end trials of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ always spoke with Authority even when face with imminent death by Pilate. John 19 vs 11. I feel so empowered by the strenght of Jesus Christ.

no photo
Sun 06/03/12 10:23 AM

and how about the men..if one may ask?

I believe a lady would be in a better position to give her opinion but i'll state the obvious. Nigerian men are kindda proud and would never let you put them down. Also quite enterprising and industrious. They've got a never say never attitude. I guess i just spoke for myself..lol

no photo
Thu 05/31/12 11:20 PM
I was speaking with a group of friends over drinks the other day when i brought up this topic. It seemed majority of them had a preference for full-figured ladies. Well, i think i do too. So full-figured ladies!Thumbs up, you're in hot demand by Nigerian men...

no photo
Wed 05/30/12 12:57 PM
You really need to try the local cuisine, it will blow your mind off. We currently topping the chart in the African music scene. Also we've got the 3rd highest movie industry in the world called Nollywood.. There's so much to experience and i bet you would always want to return..least i forget, we've got some of the prettiest ladies too..