Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 11:03 PM
Nothing gets me as much irritation as a selfish, manipulative, insecure biotch. Guy flee for your life..

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 01:35 PM
Just how thin or thick is the line between friendship and lovers.

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 09:25 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 10/01/12 09:26 AM

Men are idiots with only sex on their minds.

Yeah, i bet Albert Eistein, Isaac Newton, Galileo Galile, William Shakespere, and a host of other world class MALE inventors and scientists all had sex on their mind... Thumbs up for spotting it out..;-)

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 04:33 AM
I discovered when you date someone of a lesser education/intelligence, they always tend to act defensively even when there's no need. I guess its all a question of inferiority complex.

no photo
Sat 09/29/12 01:31 PM
The truth is the world keeps getting advanced each day. Ignorance was overlooked some years back but now it is taken as dumbness. Honestly, i would find it difficult to give mutual respect to a lady who i below par on IQ. Some jokes might not be understood and things like that. She might start feeling a sense of inferiority which ultimately kills the relationship. I need a woman who can task me mentally not to emotionally..

no photo
Sat 09/29/12 01:11 AM
I keep wondering why the UN has not imposed a No flight zone over the Syrian airspace as it did in Libya. 4000 citizens dead and more on a daily basis. Use of heavy weapon and airstrikes on civilian areas and the UN folds it hands and watch. Is it because Syria lacks oil unlike Libya?

no photo
Sat 09/29/12 01:07 AM
A nuclear armed Iran is like a nuclear armed Al Queda! Make no mistake about that! 4000 citizens killed in Syria and nobody gives a ****. Who's sponsoring the Syrian govt with heavy weapons and lets? IRAN. I keep wondering why the UN has not imposed a No Flight Zone on Syria like it did on Libya?

no photo
Sat 09/29/12 12:50 AM
Would you date someone of a obvious lesser mental ability than you? Would you be condescending on issues with him/her or help them grow. How would you react if they keep making mistakes?

no photo
Sat 09/29/12 12:46 AM

I'm here because I'm addicted to Mingle2.!

Damn! I think i've got the addiction too. Its a nice one though.

Not a proud moment, just sayin. bigsmile

I bet you cant go a day without a comment on a post!

no photo
Fri 09/28/12 12:30 PM
A nuclear armed Iran is a serious threat to the world. Think of a nation who constantly brag on wiping another nation off the face of the earth. I seriously agree with Ben Nety, a series of airstrikes at strategic locations would surely neutralize the impending doom. Think about hezbollah and other dangerous militant terrorist group, they're all sponsored by Iran.

no photo
Fri 09/28/12 10:20 AM
Goodluck brother, i know you're good for the money...

no photo
Fri 09/28/12 10:11 AM

I'm here because I'm addicted to Mingle2.!

Damn! I think i've got the addiction too. Its a nice one though.

no photo
Wed 09/26/12 02:25 PM

Hey, does the single, no dating condition go as far as No Sex too?!!

Haha. You should start a new thread on that topic. It'd be interesting. :wink:

Lol, i think i've got enough sex topics to my name . I dont wanna be termed the Mingle Sex Guy...lol.. I'll pass the topic to you..

no photo
Wed 09/26/12 01:47 PM
Hey, does the single, no dating condition go as far as No Sex too?!!

no photo
Wed 09/26/12 01:43 PM

has anyone had to put a splint on their penis? I didn't know they break.

I heard the new versions now break. Probably due to excess stress and strain factors till they reach the yield point..

no photo
Tue 09/25/12 11:56 PM
Hey, being single for 7 months isnt the end of the world. Just use this time to know what you really want from your next relationship. Wishing you success

no photo
Tue 09/25/12 11:49 PM
You're better off without him dear. He's not worth your heartache although its all too evident you really loved him. Cheer up and look to the future. Life goes on.

no photo
Mon 09/24/12 06:30 AM
.Thats why i stopped watching romance movies. Too many unreal situations..

no photo
Mon 09/24/12 06:27 AM
I guess its the one you cant live without, the one you can tolerate to the maximum and then the one your heart bleeds for. Its all complicated though

no photo
Mon 09/24/12 06:22 AM
Lol, i doubt if anyone is here for sex:) Having a nice time with good friends doesnt always guarantee sexual relations. Maybe i'm here because i love to read other peoples posts..lol