Community > Posts By > MyrtleBeachDude

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 03/13/09 11:15 AM

:banana: Get hooked on phonics:banana:

lol

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 02/19/09 07:22 AM

My perfect match go figure is me, wow, what a revelation!!!noway laugh laugh laugh

I believe I'm the only person who can tolerate me. And thats cool. But the sex ain't all it should be!tears

rofl rofl rofl

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 02/19/09 07:15 AM
Edited by MyrtleBeachDude on Thu 02/19/09 07:15 AM
Things I look for in a profile:

Turn ons:

Funny, upbeat, sarcastic, intelligent, pretty (on the inside) pretty (on the outside).

Turn off:

Some deep poetry that is supposed to make me go, ga ga.

Women that say "if you want to know more just ask me"

Women that say about their profile "this is the hard part" and then go one to write an article that makes "war and peace" look like a comic book.

Women that state the obvious "Not into head games" (who the hell is)

Women that say "not into one night stands" well why not!

Women that say "Must be drug and disease free" As apposed to what? I have yet to read "Looking for someone with a drug addiction and desease is perfectly acceptable.

If I am answering the add you can bet that I am not going to be drug free! I am going to charge yo ace for my drugs! Nuttin free 'bout dat!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 02/19/09 07:00 AM

mornin'. you look bored

You look pretty "dog" tired ya self lol. No not bored just one of the few pics that I have my toupee on and my teeth in.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 02/19/09 06:54 AM

poor Bubba :wink:

Hiya MBD smitten

((((((Fran)))))))

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 02/19/09 06:54 AM
I just need enough to put new tires on the house. Hell, if it's enough I may even through in some chrome spinners but I'm not one to show off my money so I may hold off on that.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 02/19/09 06:51 AM

A big hairy guy named Bubba! grumble noway Mornin people!!!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:59 PM
I voted for the old man and the hot chick

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:56 PM
My kid sold drugs to your honor student

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:52 PM
Nope, they usually end up slashing their wrist right after they meeet me

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:46 PM
Could use more info but you're one hell of a poet :)

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:58 AM
So I'm sitting on the toilet smoking a cigarette and my cell phone rings and it's my boss! Trying to be quiet I figure I could "finish" and flush and get out of there before he heard the sucking sound of the toilet. I managed to do all of that until I felt a burning sensation between my legs! Remember the cigarette? I knocked the fire off into my damn drawers and didn't realize it until my "boys" were were in the middle of a 3 alarmer! frustrated Howdy people!!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:34 AM

A drink or two, laughter, easy conversation, and hopefully french kissing that leaves me weak in the knees. Bad kissers.... ewwwww. sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

I kiss better with my teeth out.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:32 AM
I woke up this morning and had a good bowel movement and as long as it stays in that order I"ll be doing good!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:23 AM
Make sure my other hand isn't jealous

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:21 AM
run to the light

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:14 AM
I'm on the fence. I would like to think there is a god but when I read about a little 6 year old gettng raped then I wonder. Or a man freezing to death because he hadn't paid his light bill. Or the parents of a kidnapped baby that will never be returned. That pain is unimaginable and I see no reason for it. Because I question this some Christians would say "Never question gods work" Well then why did he give me the abilty to be curious?

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:42 PM
A friend of mine named Lori called me this afternoon. She had gone by my house to drop off some DVD's she had borrowed. She called me and said someone had placed pink flamingo yard ornament in my yard. It was about 3' tall. I know where it came from. It's those old men on my street that are always playing jokes. We play jokes on each other all the time. Anyway I tell her that if she didn't mind would she go to Spencers gifts at the mall and buy me one of those humping Chihuahua's for about 15 bucks. When I get home tonight I'll take the flamingo and strap the Chihuahua to it's butt and push the button and it will start humping it. Those old men will die laughing. Just now I get a call from another good friend of mine named Sherri. She says "Danny, Lori is in here and she said you sent her to pick up a humping dog. I have asked everyone in here and no one has a clue about you and a humping dog" Poor Lori, she went to the sports bar I hang out at... Spencer'z Sports Bar Not Spencers Gifts!!! This should be good when I walk in there for a beer tonight. drinker

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:27 AM
Hell my mutual matches were a goat, 2 gay men and my mother! sad

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:31 AM
Hell it could be worse. My mother tells me that I'm the worlds first living abortion.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25