Community > Posts By > MyrtleBeachDude

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:45 AM
A quote from ??? "The problem with people that don't drink is when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day"

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:41 AM

I have 47 parachute jumps and about 5 of them were from helicopters. I also have between 15 and 20 repels from a helicopter with 5 of those repels being in the jungles of Panama. As I told Jason (the pilot in the picture) when it comes to my history with helicopters it's really nice to get to actually land in one .

:smile:

I would like to spend just ONE day with you. Sounds like it would be an awesome time.

Come on down and be sure to rest your liver before you get here lol.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:18 AM

>????? what would you do to feed your family>>>>

whine and cry or take whatever job there is>>????

I wanna see some back bone here!!drinker

flowers happy

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:16 AM
I have 47 parachute jumps and about 5 of them were from helicopters. I also have between 15 and 20 repels from a helicopter with 5 of those repels being in the jungles of Panama. As I told Jason (the pilot in the picture) when it comes to my history with helicopters it's really nice to get to actually land in one .

:smile:

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:06 AM

MBD - I'd need say 50K and the 200K I'd get from you in the divorce, yeah, that about makes me happy laugh

lol I love you Fran

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:02 AM
As a plant manager I have been forced to lay off 2 people so far. I keep in constant contact with those 2 guys and keep everyone remaining here informed. I am about to break the news to my secretaries that I am reducing their hours beginning January. It's hard and no pleasure in this. Our CEO although very wealthy had led by example. He has cut out all Christmas parties (as we should) all pay raises for management (this includes me) and all bonus's for management(This includes me as well and it's usually in the 20,000 range). The CEO has also ordered all 3 company planes parked and the CEO and corp. officials are flying public if they need to travel. I understand you being scared for your job but hopefully your company took measures long before now to try to avoid this. It's not any pleasure on this end either believe me

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:47 AM
<-------this is what I did on Thanksgiving day. I took my daughter on a long helicopter flight along the coast. The pilot is a good friend named Jason.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/02/08 12:49 PM
I think the world is about fed up with Pakistan

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/02/08 12:37 PM

I think he was joking cuz I don't thinks he's really that stupid come on guys...LMAO...

lol well thank you for the vote of confidence! drinker

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:57 AM
How much money would it take to make you happy? Of course it's easy to say a million dollars but I mean how much would it take to make you debt free and comfortable. Me...I could stretch 200,000 into an early retirment. How much would it take for you?

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:49 AM

*groan* Didn't see that comin'!

:banana:

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:36 AM
So there is a stripper that hangs out at the sports bar I go to. Her name is Sherri and of course she is wearing regular clothing while at the sports bar (no stripping there). Anyway she asked me what I wanted for Christmas so I told her "All I want to do is hold those 2 big tits". She just sent me an email and it said "come over tonight and I'll show you my Mammary Glands"! Well I just replied "You think I'm stupid ?!! If you think I am so sick in the head that I want to see a woman having a breast exam then you are one crazy lady" Sometimes you women treat us guys like we don't know nuttin! rant

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:11 AM

I laugh at things other don't, and that bugs people. Hey, I have a weird sense of humor.

Yeah Goofball...

about that...

when I got naked, and you laughed...

that was really screwed!..lol...jk.

hell he laughed at me too! explode

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:08 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl only on here can we take a topic of a woman surrounded by clingy people and the thread turns into a waffe house conversation. I love you people rofl rofl rofl rofl

(I love the hash browns)

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/02/08 10:53 AM
Edited by MyrtleBeachDude on Tue 12/02/08 10:53 AM
here, I posted about this yesterday. Just answer those 7 simple questions

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/185058

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/02/08 10:23 AM
when I'm having cyber sex I always hit the enter button prematurly

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/02/08 10:20 AM
I was talking to friend of mine and I asked him what he had done over Thanksgiving. He said he and his wife enjoyed the day alone and spent most of the day having sex. I asked him how did he know she enjoyed it. He said "Hell man, she had 3 organisms"

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/02/08 10:14 AM
Well seeing as I just recently learned me some spanish I tend to show off a bit and say "Fleas on ya dawg" thats spanish and it means Merry Christmas I'll teach yall some culcher yit!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/02/08 10:09 AM

:angry: Got that money you owe me, Santa:angry:

rofl

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/02/08 10:01 AM
I think people way over think the age deal. I date a woman 20 years younger than me. Will it last? No, but thats ok. If I meet a woman 20 years older and we click then thats fine to.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25