Community > Posts By > MyrtleBeachDude

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:07 AM
One to cook a meal and the other to clean my house.

I only say this because I suck at cooking and no matter how much I clean, it just doesn't have that womans touch. Hi all !!!!!!!!!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 11/12/08 12:03 PM
Old question purposed...If someone with Multiple Personalities commits suicide can they be charge with murder?

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:57 AM

I passed gas. Ppppppffffffttttt!!! It was loud! Two gay men called me "Virgin!" How embarassing. Gonna keep my farts to myself.

Now thats funny I don't care who ya are !!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 11/11/08 10:12 AM
I just did the search deal. I started off at 15 miles and "No Match found" So I went to 25 and "No Match found" then 100 "No Match found". I just passed 250 and I'm going to 300. At this pace I should be searching the space station at any moment. Next stop the moon! If I get a damn perfect match with an alien I am quitting this site forever!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 11/11/08 10:05 AM

Hey MBD, I am Bi-sexual.

If I want sex, I buy it.

hahahaha To funny! Damn, yet another thing I have learned about myself today!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 11/11/08 10:00 AM

Being Bi-sexual doubles your chances with Mutual Match.

Welcome, and have fun.

hahahahahaha damn! laugh laugh laugh laugh I need to change my profile

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 11/11/08 09:57 AM

I think some of the keys on your keyboard are sticking.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh IIIII wassss thinkinggg theeee sameee thingggg

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 11/11/08 09:50 AM

Who has today off? I know I do!drinker

Show off :angry:

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 11/11/08 09:47 AM

So it took me a couple of months to infiltrate a famed lesbian chat room but I finally got it. Then last night I hit the jack pot and a lesbian wants to "cyber" with me. She asks me how I would like it if she goes down on me with a mouth full of ice cubes. What would be the first thing that crosses my mind. I type "shrinkage". Now I'm banned. So much for my lesbian experience. tears
What exactly do you do this for? Im gay so why dont you tell me why i shldnt be offended that youd go try & pass yourself off as a lesbian.

Hey don't be offended. Last week I tried to pass myself off as a young stud and that didn't work either :)

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 11/11/08 09:42 AM
Whenever I see a woman wearing a cheap bra I try to remove it for life saving purposes only mind you bigsmile

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 11/11/08 08:09 AM

lol nothing like a little make bashing for breakfast aye?

Hmmmmmmm, after reading YOUR post MBD, I thought something like what Fran posted would just roll off your back.

Oh I still love you all flowerforyou

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 11/11/08 06:21 AM
lol nothing like a little make bashing for breakfast aye?

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 11/11/08 06:17 AM
nope can't relate I am one of the perfect ones Oh well spock

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 11/11/08 06:13 AM
So it took me a couple of months to infiltrate a famed lesbian chat room but I finally got it. Then last night I hit the jack pot and a lesbian wants to "cyber" with me. She asks me how I would like it if she goes down on me with a mouth full of ice cubes. What would be the first thing that crosses my mind. I type "shrinkage". Now I'm banned. So much for my lesbian experience. tears

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 11/10/08 05:16 AM
Whisper I found something that works great for a head cold. If my sinus's are bothering me I just take one of my socks and tie it around my nose and POOF my head clears right up. I'll be glad to fedex a sock to ya. flowerforyou

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 11/07/08 07:16 AM

I swear I didn't say a word. I heard your hair wasn't really blonde but I never repeated it. The site on here that just us men go to is called The He Man Woman Haters Club winking

And you're a member there? Nothing could be further from the truth MBD, I know you lurv women so much that you've just signed up as the new Cabana Boy over at Miss OMTA's place. <------ Throwing kisses MBD's way as he is the bestest Cabana Boy :wink: love

((((((Bonny)))))

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 11/07/08 07:12 AM
I get emails like;

"Enlarge your penis"

"Want to lose weight?"

"Do you need money now?"

"Is there unsightly mold growing in your underewear?"

I'm always thinking Wow how did they know?

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 11/07/08 07:07 AM

WOW! That's a lot of food for the money!
I suppose you have to qualify?
Counts me out.

Nothing to qualify for, as I said and I know it's hard to believe but they make a profit as well. It's a really good deal and it's open to anyone that has the money.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 11/07/08 06:10 AM
To all of you that are trying to provide food for yourselves, your family I was just introduced to something that is pretty cool. It's called Angel Food Ministries. Some of you may know of this but this may help a few. The package below is a combination of 3 packages. You have to buy one of three main packages in order to buy the specials. This is available in 40 states. I have eaten the steaks and the ribs and they are awesome. Don't piss on this post, this may help a single mother out there and feed a family for a lot less than what they normally spend. The ministry makes profit as well so this is not a hand out by any means. It's great food. Here's what I got got 73.00. www.angelfoodministries.com

1.5 lb. New York Strip Steak (4 x 6 oz.)

3 lb. IQF Split Chicken
Breast

2 lb. Baby Back Pork Ribs

2 lb. Chicken Chunks

28 oz. Jumbo Charbroiled Beef Patties with Gravy

1 lb. Smoked Sausage

1 lb. Ground Turkey

1 lb. Green Beans

1 lb. Diced Sweet Potatoes

10 oz. Peanut Butter

15 oz. Cranberry Sauce

7 oz. Beef-Flavored Rice & Vermicelli

20 oz. Shoestring Fries

32 oz. 2% Reduced Fat Shelf-Stable Milk

6 oz. Pancake Mix

One Dozen Eggs

One Dessert Item
$30.00

2 lb. Choice Cut Beef Roast

2 lb. St. Louis Style Pork Ribs

2 lb. Hamburger Beef Steaks (4 x 8 oz.)

1 lb. Mild Italian Sausage with Mozzarella Cheese

$21.00

3 lb. North Carolina New Crop Red Rome Apples

3 lb. Washington State New Crop Granny Smith Apples

4 lb. New Crop Florida Navel Orange

1 stalk California Celery (in sleeve)

4 lb. Premium Idaho Baking Potatoes

3 lb. New Crop North Carolina Sweet Potatoes

2 each Ruby Red Florida Grapefruit

1 lb. Premium California Carrots (cello wrapped)

2 lb. Large-Medium Yellow Onions

$21.00

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 11/07/08 05:50 AM
I swear I didn't say a word. I heard your hair wasn't really blonde but I never repeated it. The site on here that just us men go to is called The He Man Woman Haters Club winking

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25