Community > Posts By > MyrtleBeachDude

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:30 AM
WIn the lottery, you'll have more friends than you can imagine. In the mean time just have have and welcome

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:27 AM
drinker

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/09/08 12:18 PM
Edited by MyrtleBeachDude on Thu 10/09/08 12:19 PM

Damn...what the hell happened!!! Ill find out and get back atch...Hes here alright...now where in the hell is he hiding?????????

maybe he's a fourdent instead of a threedent?
As long as its not a four inch im cool!!!

damn! Ok I'm out ! blushing tears

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/09/08 12:16 PM

I DID THE WHOLE JACK TRIPPER RIDING THE BICYCLE ,LOOKING AT A HOTTIE ,BUT I HIT THE BACK OF A PARKED CAR AND LANDED ON THE TRUNKLID

hahahaha welcome to my world

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/09/08 12:15 PM

Damn...what the hell happened!!! Ill find out and get back atch...Hes here alright...now where in the hell is he hiding?????????

maybe he's a fourdent instead of a threedent?

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/09/08 12:01 PM

Dropping the kids off at the pool?

Indeed! laugh

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/09/08 12:00 PM

I am talking with my secretary and she says something to the effect of "you got it made like that don't you" I put on my sun glasses and lean back in my chair and put my feet on the desk and the damn chair dumps me into the floor.

I need to help my secretary, she's having a hard time catching her breath right about now!
laugh Sounds like me at the office toolaugh One time a bird crapped on me and I showed up at a meeting and didnt even know it.laugh

lol well that does make me feel a little better Thanks Mirror

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/09/08 11:59 AM

Drop it like it's hot!

Oh thanks for reminding me. *heading to the bathroom*

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/09/08 11:55 AM
I am talking with my secretary and she says something to the effect of "you got it made like that don't you" I put on my sun glasses and lean back in my chair and put my feet on the desk and the damn chair dumps me into the floor.

I need to help my secretary, she's having a hard time catching her breath right about now!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/09/08 11:09 AM
One of my employees tells me that he and his wife are attending a Halloween party in 2 weeks. The theme of the party is "Heaven and Hell" His costume thoughts were pretty typical as in wearing a pair of angel wings and horns. Or a Halo and a Pitch Fork. I told him to dress as a marriage certificate. Heaven in the beginning Hell at the end.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:35 AM

headaches

hell she always had themgrumble laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:33 AM
Put a shirt on then ask her again.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:31 AM
I had 2 birds sh!t on me within 30 seconds of each other. You're having a bad day?

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:29 AM

new people??? sorry, all we got is old people...welcome and good luckfrustrated frustrated frustrated

Are you saying you're old?

Well, not me...all the rest of you:banana: :banana: :banana:

I call Bull Sh!t! Even your bananas are wrinkled!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:27 AM
headaches

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:16 AM
A pregnant woman asking me where I work.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/08/08 02:08 PM
Edited by MyrtleBeachDude on Wed 10/08/08 02:09 PM
I had sort of an opposite experience. I lied to her to begin with (I told her it was bigger than what "it" really was. After I showed her the truth, she never brought "it" up again sad

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/08/08 01:44 PM
Edited by MyrtleBeachDude on Wed 10/08/08 01:46 PM

When two people meet and end up going out with each other, do you think it is destiny?
OR....

Are you in full control of the situation?

Would like to know your thoughts,

please and thank you.

I think so, I was stealing some hubcaps one night and met a guy that was on the other side of the car trying to steal the same hubcaps. We decided to split the profit. We got caught and sure enough ....the cop told us what our destiny was going to be and he wasn't B.Sing. I guess you could say We went out together or in together.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/08/08 11:39 AM
I am around many people all the time (I DJ) so being shy is not an option. I am probably more calm on here that I am in real life.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/08/08 11:20 AM

Nope, I'm just as bawdy and bold and outspoken in real life as I am here. In fact, when I first started posting I toned it down a bit.

I totally believe this

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next