Community > Posts By > MyrtleBeachDude

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 12:44 PM

Oh boy to do I have a story of this one. I used to talk to several people on IM all at one time did pretty good till one night I was drinking wine also.
Sorry for the long post here, I was talking for the first time to a guy I had a mega crush on for the first time and a good female friend at the same time.
Well she was nervous about her BF coming for a visit and knew that there was going to be sex for the first time she wanted to know about lingerie. She jokingly told me she would teach me about *toy* if I would help her out with this.
So I typed out these whole spiel about okay teach me about toy and here is what I would buy for the first time in lingerie. hit send.
Nothing.....
Finally after a while she buzzed me and asked me where did I go.
Well the guy I was talking to also quit talking to me. I got this message saying he didn't know me well enough to teach me about so called toys.
I just about died of embarrassment. He also told me I was a bit to wild for him.
Dang it..
I have now made it a practice no wine when on IM with people and I also do voice chat so much more.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Now THAT makes me feel better

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 12:36 PM
Edited by MyrtleBeachDude on Thu 10/16/08 12:37 PM

happy He'll be back

Told ya

Hiya E

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 12:29 PM
46 for 2 more weeks. Myrtle Beach SC

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 11:34 AM
I'm not gay but I think it should be allowed. I have several gay friends and their relationships are stronger than most straight people I know.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 11:29 AM
So the man strolls up to the woman and says "What's your name pretty lady" The woman replies "Carmen". The man says "That's a beautiful name, are you named after your mother or grandmother?" The woman replies "No, I named myself after the 2 things I love most in life, Cars and Men" She then says "WHat's your name?" The man replies "BJ TitsAndBeer"

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 11:21 AM
Have fun drinker

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 10:43 AM
Little River Band Cool Change

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 10:28 AM

I was talking to someone on yahoo and told them I was signing into aol to check something and wound up typing my email name and password in the convo box because I didn't realize they came back on.......embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

laugh laugh

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 10:26 AM

IQ tests don't cover Common Sense and that is a big thing with me. Also kind of slanted against people who are not second generation W.A.S.P.'s.

AMEN

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 10:24 AM
Only one I can think of is they're all poor sad

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 09:58 AM
happy He'll be back

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 09:53 AM

Welcome to the forums. Has it occurred to you that the mug shot pic and one sentence narrative might not be sparking much interest?

Add some regular candid photos and talk about yourself, show your personality. Try it, what could it hurt?

laugh laugh And believe me She would know what mug shots looks like.

Good luck and welcome to the forums

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 09:38 AM
Always judge a person by the size of their welcome mat not the house it's attached to.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:47 AM
I got a tattoo of a 12 inch ruler between my legs blushing The only problem was that they had to put the first 10 inches going up my stomach
:angry:

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:59 AM

yes! laughing now but was embarrassing back then. lollaugh

do tell

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:59 AM
laugh laugh

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:57 AM
Just in time for winter

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:56 AM
Have you ever had Yahoo or MSN or AOL or any other chat program going and trying to talk to more than one person at a time you end up posting in the wrong window?

Like talking to 2 different women about 2 different subjects. Girl # 1 is telling me about her day at work and Girl #2 is talking about an upcoming birthday party and what she wants to bring.

Girl #1 says her boss "acts so Gay"
Girl #2 says "Do you like the little cocktail sausages?"

My reply to Girl #2 "I love those little weenies if they're really hot and I have a cold beer" Except I posted it to girl #1 one, right after she says her boss is gay. blushing

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:13 AM
It depends on what sort of mood I'm in. I have friends here but I don't do the "hook up" thing so I guess I would say I'm here for the forums.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:07 AM

I'm Single and I Mingle too!!!:wink:
G'mornin' G'Lookin!

well I'm a little embarrassed that you call me good looking but g'mornin blushing

Yeah, but damn you fit the bill so well MBD!!!drool love flowerforyou

(((((((Carmen))))))))