Community > Posts By > MyrtleBeachDude

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:26 AM

I got this in an email the other day and CRACKED UP!!! It's like that Art Linletter stuff in days of yore... Kids do say the darndest things!! laugh laugh laugh

You're exactly right! I was thinking that this reminded me of something! I loved watching that show.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:21 AM
Below is a collection of letters written to God by a group of children. I've read the letters and they are so cute and hilarious.

Dear God
We read that Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday School they said you did it. So I bet he stole your idea.
Sincerely Donna

Dear God,
If you give me a genie lamp like Alladin I will give you anything you want except my money or my chess set.
Raphael

God, I would like to live 900 years like the guy in the bible.
Love Chris

Dear God, if we come back as something please don't let me be Jennifer Horton because I hate her.
Denise

Dear God
If you watch in Church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes.
Mickey

Dear God,
In bible times did they really talk that fancy?
Jennifer

Dear God, I think about you sometimes even when I'm not praying
Elliot

Dear God I'm an american what are you?
Robert

Dear god, thank you for the bABY BROTHER but what I prayed for was a puppy.
Joyce

Dear God, please ;ut another holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now.
Ginny

Dear God
I went to a wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that ok?
Neil

Dear God, I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions.
Ruth

Dear God
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones why don't you keep the ones you have now?
Jane

DEar God,
I bet it is very hard for you to love all of everybody in the world. There are only 4 people in my family and I could never do it.
Nan

Dear God
Maybe Cain and ABle would not kill each so much if they had their own rooms. It worked with my brother.
Larry

Dear God
Please send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year.
Peter

Dear God,
If you let the dinasor not exstinct we would not have a country. You did the right thing.
Jonathan.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:06 AM
Free gas

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:05 AM
I told that idiot this morning that his threads would be deleted by the Mods. I reported them and poof they are gone.

OK Mod's I have a few bill collectors I need you to get to work on for me please.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 10/21/08 04:35 AM
My cell phone gives me the option of listing 3 emergency numbers. They appear in red on my contact list.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 10/21/08 03:05 AM
How much is a billion?

The next time you hear a politician use the
word 'billion' in a casual manner, think about
whether you want the 'politicians' spending
YOUR tax money.

A billion is a difficult number to comprehend,
but one advertising agency did a good job of
putting that figure into some perspective in
one of it's releases.

A.
A billion seconds ago it was 1959.

B.
A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.

C.
A billion hours ago our ancestors were
living in the Stone Age.

D.
A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.

E.
A billion dollars ago was only
8 hours and 20 minutes,
at the rate our government
is spending it.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:50 PM

To hell with you too, but congrats to your kid.

ditto

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:48 PM
I was at a hotel several years ago. I have all of the lights out in the room except for the TV. I notice lots of lights flashing outside. I walk out and the police are kicking down the door next to my room. There is a man laying dead in there and had been for a couple of days. He had died of an apparent heart attack. I go back to my room and there is a door that adjoined the room where the dead guy was. I put a chair in front of that door. Then I get up to go to the bathroom. I have stayed at this hotel many times and for some reason on this night the bathroom door was closed. On the back of the bathroom door was a full length mirror that I had never known was there. Remember the only light was from the TV. I reach for the door knob and then all of a sudden see a hand reaching for my hand. Of course it was the reflection in the mirror but it scared the sh!t outta me! I never stayed there again.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:38 PM
The only time my shoes are brown is if I've stepped in dog sh!t or in this case Bullsh!t

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:28 PM

I seen a M&M commercial. The M&M looked like he was standing at the north pole and he was shivering from freezing. Another M&M opens a freezer door and looks at the shivering M&M quite disgusted and points for him to get out of the freezer. He jumps out and looks down and screams and says "My M's gone!" The disgusted M&M says "It's called shrinkage"

I've only seen it once but that was hilarious

rofl rofl

You didn't take it personal did you? flowerforyou

hahahaha funny lady laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:24 PM
I seen a M&M commercial. The M&M looked like he was standing at the north pole and he was shivering from freezing. Another M&M opens a freezer door and looks at the shivering M&M quite disgusted and points for him to get out of the freezer. He jumps out and looks down and screams and says "My M's gone!" The disgusted M&M says "It's called shrinkage"

I've only seen it once but that was hilarious

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:32 AM
Well let me ask you this. Why haven't you and him hooked up if you're that close?

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/20/08 08:40 AM
I would grab the friend in front of her and lay the biggest wettest kiss on him. Then when you finish, grab her and do the same thing. When you'r finished kissing her throw her to the floor. Tell her to "learn it, live it, love it" then step away with ya bad self.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:03 AM
At least you were honest.lol WOW dude have you ever talked to the women on this site? You're about to find out the meaning of "when sh!t hits the fan" The outcome your looking for just ain't gonna happen but as one person said Maybe you need to post on another site.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/20/08 05:54 AM
I don't give a sh!t so I wouldn't say anything

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/20/08 05:35 AM
Well when they have one (a fight) it's going to be a whopper.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:31 AM
Once in a great while it bothers me but most of the time I enjoy being alone because I don't get to be alone that much. Many friends and I do a lot of DJing so I am around lots of people all the time.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:10 AM
drinker

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/17/08 08:01 AM

Geez I'm old. What's the hell is a chuck?

OMG no... you probably wore them. Converse all-stars, MBD. :tongue:

OH!!!! Well then I love my chucks too! LOL

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/17/08 07:55 AM
Geez I'm old. What's the hell is a chuck?