Community > Posts By > MyrtleBeachDude

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:04 AM
Dazzle me with brilliance and I'm interested.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:01 AM

I'm Single and I Mingle too!!!:wink:
G'mornin' G'Lookin!

well I'm a little embarrassed that you call me good looking but g'mornin blushing

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:00 AM

I agree. I'm guilty of these crime's. I'll be courteous to the newbie's.

Same here.....guilty

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 05:48 AM
Ringo just posted

"As of October 20th I will no longer be accepting gifts or fan mail. Please do not send anything after that date. If you send something and it is post marked after the 20th it will be thrown away. I am way to busy for that stuff. Peace and Love"

What the hell could he be so busy at? Hell, ain't he like 70 years old?

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 05:40 AM
Welcome and enjoy drinker

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 05:38 AM
drinker

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 05:37 AM

thats just patheticlaugh

lol Tina I totally agree

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 05:36 AM
A little free time on your hands this morning?

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 05:33 AM

Let's say a serial rapist was tried and convicted and is now free, and this is proven, should that person be allowed to be a member here if the admin knows about them?

I would think if it were a serial rapist they would not take the time to stalk someone on here. A pervert would do that but I don't think a serial rapist would but hell, who knows now a days.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 05:30 AM

They probably haven't gone to bed yet...

You know how kids are these days ^_^

lol unfortunatly they looked to be in the late 30's early 40's.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/16/08 05:21 AM
At a local store and as I am getting my coffee at 4:30 this morning in walks 2 skank ho's. They looked nasty and looked pretty drunk or high on something. They are trying to talk the store clerk into giving them some free gas so they decide to flash him, He's GAY!(he really is but he's a super cool guy) He tells them "Flash those guys" pointing at us. Me, 2 security officers from the university and a trash man. They turn toward us and up comes the shirts. No warning No care and No bra's! One looks at me and says "hey baby, what ya think" In which I replied "they're really flat and long aren't they?". The other 3 guys burst out laughing. They left pissed off with no gas. Way to early in the day for that but that's how my day started Good Morning!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:34 PM

New to this sight but NOT new to online dateing ... Just wanted to stop by and sit a spell.. Share a cup of coffee and exchange ideas be they silly or serious. Air hugs...

Enjoy yourself and have fun.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:30 PM
Hello young lady. Have fun and enjoy

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/15/08 10:46 AM
No words to help you but just remember, the mother and her children, no matter what the age, are a package deal and they come together. Good luck to you. :smile:

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/15/08 10:40 AM

My 16 yo daughter just got accepted to be a People to People Student Ambassador and will be going to China next summer...trip of a lifetime.. cost only $6000. But this single mom is gonna bust her butt to make sure my daughter gets to go.

And from the tone of your post I would say your daughter needs to start packing. Good luck flowerforyou

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/15/08 10:34 AM

In my whole 46 years of existance I have never had a friend call me and ask me if they should have sex or not lol. Anyway I hope she took your advice.

No, MBD, men don't ask their guy friends for permission to fvck. Because there is no standard. Women do this for several reasons, it is as if women need permission to do things that feel good. To be still viewed as a good person. And also, to question if she will feel bad in the morning. That is just sad.... why can't it just be more equal?

Well I have learned something. Geez just when you think you've got it all figured out. Double standard for sure.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/15/08 10:29 AM
I just hope that I have washed my underwear that weak.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/15/08 10:26 AM
In my whole 46 years of existance I have never had a friend call me and ask me if they should have sex or not lol. Anyway I hope she took your advice.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:20 AM
Hell, I posted a picture of mine and no one even noticed sad

As a matter of fact that was about the same time I started getting all of the "You wanna larger penis" emails DAMN :angry:

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:01 AM

now, how do you expect me to get a date if I admit to that...?!?!?!?

whoa tongue2

laugh laugh laugh