Community > Posts By > MyrtleBeachDude

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/24/08 03:45 AM
Dear Friend,

How are you doing today? I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund Transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from United Kingdom and I am currently residing in United Kingdom with my family.I would like to compensate you with the sum of US$950,000.00 for your efforts in trying to assist me with this transaction but later
did not work out between us.

I kept a Bank Draft with my personal Accountant by name Mr.Mark Eze,I did this out of sympathy for your efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.I advise
you to contact him immediately with the the information below and instruct him where to send the Bank Draft to you.

BELOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS YOU WILL SEND TO MY
ACCOUNTANT.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME:
(2) YOUR ADDRESS:
(3) YOUR OCCUPATION:
(4) YOUR SEX:
(5) YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND FAX:
(6) YOUR ID EITHER INTERNATIONAL PASPORT OR DRIVING
LIENCES:

You are to contact my accountant Mr.Mark Eze with this information for the delievery of your Bank Draft.

Email: (markeze2020@yahoo.se)

Contact my accountant Mr.Mark Eze immediately to enable him send the Bank Draft sum of US$950,000.00 to you.Thank you and have a nice day.

With Best Regards,

Sam Codd

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/24/08 03:44 AM
ATTN,

I am dropping you this quick note because I did not hear back from you concerning the information I sent you the other day introducing my intent.

I am Mrs.Rose Murray,a national of England,I need a partner to invest with me,I got your contacts through my personal research and because of circumstance decided to reach you through this medium.

I have 7million pounds for investment purpose,the source of the fund is from a contract payment executed with HM PROCUREMENT SERVICE CHELMSFORD UNITED KINGDOM.

I want you to recieve this fund on my behalf and invest on a profitable business pending when the situation in my country allows me to travel.
I have delayed this transaction because of circumstance hence I need your very urgent reply.

Do include your private telephone number in your response to my private email address rosemurray_uk5@yahoo.com for more details.

Yours truly,
Mrs.Rose Murray.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/24/08 03:43 AM
Dear Friend,

Your file and your cheque of $950,000.00 USD was foundin our office instructed by our boss to send to you but,
the formersecretary did not do our boss's instruction.
Dear, I have a contactfrom a friend who works with Aviation he promise to deliver it to yourNearest Air Port .Due to expire i have turn the cheque to MASTERCARD.
My private E-mail: (pastorsira@live.fr)
Regards.
PastorSira.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/24/08 03:42 AM
Greetings

AFROGIFTCARDS is a solution to millions of Africans who receive gift cards from American friends but can not make
use of these gift cards. We accept the gift cards and help them convert it to cash at a 50% commission rate.

Presently we operate from Nigeria at the heart of Africa, and we seek working partners in USA. As a member of our
Certified Partner Program™ your retail establishment will be providing our African customers with an opportunity to
turn their unwanted gift cards into cash

You will earn a 25% commission on every transaction.

Join the 250+ partners nationally who are already earning commission income.

All you needed is to provide your active address of present location and your desire to earn additional income. Our
program is professional and simple - with no investment in inventory or equipment.

Best of all, there's no cost to get started.
Getting started
We’ll send to you gift cards belonging to our clients in Africa. Then we’ll send to you a locator where you can go
cash this gift card and then you keep 25% of this amount as commission and you send 75% to our African regional
office. It’s simple and anyone can do it.

.................ACT NOW.

Send us your

Contact address, working phone number, and email address,

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/24/08 03:38 AM
My Hygiene , Just the other day I had a lady friend of mine say "WOW You finally took a shower"

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/24/08 03:35 AM
drinker TGIF!!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/24/08 03:34 AM
Welcome and have fun drinker

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/23/08 07:28 AM
I love a rainy cold Sunday's.

Buzzing around the sky (I fly) on a clear night.

Sunrise on my boat.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/23/08 07:15 AM
Edited by MyrtleBeachDude on Thu 10/23/08 07:15 AM
Name: Danny

Working: yes or no Yes if stealing hubcaps count.

Like to spoil your women: yes or no Hell no! OOps I thought it said SOIL blushing Of course I will spoil her.

Like an Independent woman: yes or no . It doesn't matter. I don't care if you have your green card or not

And anything else you can say about yourself that would make Fade2Black want to get to know you.
I have a set of Beemer hubcaps I would let go for a really good price.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:47 AM

to all ya ladies out there hi i'm new to this site hope ta see and chat with some of ya in the near future.

Welcome Mr. Neck or may I call you Red? Anyway have fun and good luck with that 30 years old statement you have in your profile.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:27 AM

y do girls run the other way when u try to talk to them and get to know them wat do i have to do to talk to ladies or women no lil girls. y do chicks think that ur a freak when u try.

Hang in there Pumkin Halloween is just around the corner

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/22/08 07:07 AM
Happy B'day Patsfan! drinker

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/22/08 07:03 AM
Why does it have to be a "she"? If it looks
great, handles great, then I say it's a "he" and therefore it will handle snow just fine.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/22/08 04:16 AM
Edited by MyrtleBeachDude on Wed 10/22/08 04:16 AM
A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. 'Human Beings are the only animals that stutter', she says.

A little girl raises her hand. 'I had a kitty-cat who stuttered', She volunteered.
The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

'Well', she began, 'I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it,
he jumped over the fence into our yard!'

'That must've been scary', said the teacher.

'It sure was', said the little girl. 'My kitty raised his back, went

'Sssss, Sssss, Sssss'...And before he could say 'SH!T',

the Rottweiler ate him

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/22/08 04:13 AM
In a recent news broadcast,
it was announced that Lorena Bobbitt's
sister Louella was arrested for an alleged attempt to perform the same act on her husband
as her famous sister had done several years ago.
sources reveal the sister was not as accurate as Lorena.
She allegedly missed the target and stabbed her husband in the upper
Thigh causing severe muscle and tendon damage.
The husband is reported to be in serious, but stable
Condition, and Louella has been charged with ....

A Misdewiener!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/22/08 04:10 AM
Good morning Whisper drinker

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/22/08 04:04 AM
I was talking to my son last night and we were laughing pretty hard talking about something in the past. He and I were at a breakfast buffet several years ago. As we were walking back towards our table after we had gotten out plates of food there was a table full of elderly women. Probably 10 to 12 women. As I'm squeezing past one of the women's chairs, my sausage rolled off my plate and into this woman's purse that was draped on the back of her chair. I got to my table and me and son were laughing so hard we were crying. By the time I had composed myself we look over and the women are leaving. It was to late to run up to her and let her know my sausage was in her purse. I bet to this day after she discovered it that woman is wondering where in the hell that sausage came from.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:08 AM
Having to wear depends

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:57 PM
Damn I did think it was about me. I feel so....so.....well.....VAIN!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:54 PM
hahahahaha I love it !

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25