Community > Posts By > MyrtleBeachDude

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 05:58 AM
I just rolled over and told her "honey, Steve is looking for you" she went back to sleep. Oh well huh

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 05:36 AM

Did you cry after you did her MBD???tears rofl rofl rofl

hahahaha no but I think she did. Tears of joy perhaps?

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 05:35 AM
If you walk 30 miles and no one gives you a ride and then someone pulls up on a moped, who gives a sh!t. Just take the ride and enjoy it.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 05:27 AM
lol I love yall !

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 05:25 AM
I love it!!!! laugh

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 05:11 AM
The IRS They send me fan mail a lot lately :cry:

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 05:08 AM
Damn I meant STUD!!!!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 05:08 AM
Well Ladies and Gents I must take this opportunity to brag a bit. Saturday night I got laid! I won't go into the details but apparently this woman bragged to all my friends about it. I am quoting now, she said "that was the best 30 seconds I've had in a long time" I'm wearing my smoking jacket and kicked back because I am a stuf!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/10/08 11:12 AM

You know what's pretty bad...is that you know the cable girl by a first name basis!!!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

laugh laugh laugh I never looked at it like that Your right! Damn I just thought about it...I have a friend that works on septic tanks and he knows my first name too!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/10/08 11:10 AM

Did she actually say "Danny, the reason your damn cables out is because ya ain't paid ya damn bill!" in those exact words?

That's pretty funny though. Oops? laugh

yep those were her exact words and I could tell by the tone of her voice she was enjoying every minute of it

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/10/08 11:08 AM
I always hurry out the door before they open the cash book and discover I have slipped in the food stamps

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/10/08 11:05 AM
Water
Boat
Music

in that order

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/10/08 05:13 AM

do we have a case of athletes' tongue this morning Dan? flowerforyou

yep I'm afraid I do

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:40 AM

Goodness,............as ever, ONLY YOU!!! laugh laugh laugh

Good morning, Dude!!!!!! drinker drinker drinker

((((S))))

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:25 AM

Anger management dear?

Foot in mouth disease?

Gotta love humble pie! 'Cept I'm gettin sick of it! :wink:

lol As my friend the doctor told me "Proctologists would love to examine you. They rarely see a walking asshole"

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:22 AM
Well Rara looks chilled as in Chilled Out not cold.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:11 AM
So get home home yesterday evening and turn on my TV and the damn cable is out! I have a good friend that works at the cable office. I call her and say "Sherri, my damn cable is not working! I work all damn day and come home to this shlt. I don't give a damn how many people are on the repair waiting list! Put my damn name to the top and get my damn cable on now!" She assures me she will get right on it and we hang up. A few minutes my phone rings. It's Sherri and she says "Danny, the reason your damn cables out is because ya ain't paid ya damn bill!"

I'm eating humble pie for breakfast and leaving later this morning to go pay my bill blushing

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/10/08 03:43 AM

Was sleeping but a brilliant 'friend' woke me with a call, at 3 AM after out drinking all night. Nice eh? lol

((( Tom )))

lol I love it when "friends" do that.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:54 AM

I bought a colonic irrigation kit off Ebay

Thats gross but funny as hell

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:52 AM
Already at my desk and working