Community > Posts By > MyrtleBeachDude

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 10/14/08 08:23 AM

Dude, you need to get a new MAIN PIC that doesn't cut your HEAD OFF!

Resize it or something.

Also looks like you don't have a job?

hahahaha god Delux you're killing me today Just say whats on your mind lol

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 10/14/08 08:21 AM

Reminds of when I had my son, I couldn't drive for a while afterward and had to send my ex to the store for "some of those." He forgot what he was supposed to get and instead of calling or asking someone, he bought one of every size in every brand in the store rofl rofl rofl

laugh That's got to be true love!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 10/14/08 08:17 AM
drinker

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:10 AM
Ok you've played around long enough Now get back to that home work young lady

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:04 AM

Dude, you have got to DELETE that pic you have without a shirt! devil

but I like the nip shot

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 10/14/08 05:39 AM
So I'm driving home yesterday evening and my daughter calls me. She says "Dad I need you to do me a favor. I am sorry for asking you this but can you please go by the store and buy me some tampons" Well my daughter has never ask me to do that but her mother was at work so I was PLAN B. They live very near by so it's wasn't out of my way. I asked her what I needed to buy and she said "get the ones that say super". So I walk in the grocery store and turn down isle #11 and there is a kazillion different types of feminine products. So I'm standing there totally confused and trying to remember what I am supposed to buy when an employee (a very young lady no more than 18) says "sir you look totally lost can I help you" I say with a very red face "My daughter sent me here for some tampons but I don't see the size she asked for" She looks at me confused and asked what kind my daughter needed and I replied "I think she said Extra large" In which the young lady barely containing herself said "you mean super?" My face turned as red as a monkeys ass and I wanted to die on the spot! When I got to my daughter I told her what happened and I said never again. She was/ still is laughing hysterically. Another day in the life of Danny! grumble

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 10/14/08 05:04 AM
Dikless wonder always bothered me for some reason

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 01:11 PM

Well Ladies and Gents I must take this opportunity to brag a bit. Saturday night I got laid! I won't go into the details but apparently this woman bragged to all my friends about it. I am quoting now, she said "that was the best 30 seconds I've had in a long time" I'm wearing my smoking jacket and kicked back because I am a stuf!
dont forget to fall backwards in your chair!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh funny girl!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 12:49 PM
<--------went dressed as a breathalizer last year. Notice the tube :wink:

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 09:00 AM

Hi kim and wendy ... what do u guys do for fun ?

Dude are reading what these ladies are saying?

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:59 AM
I have never applied for Short Term Disability!!! So no STD here happy

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:31 AM
I would rather jack off a bob cat with a hand full of sand spurs rather than to tangle with the women on here. good luck.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:28 AM
What sort of training?

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:27 AM
Good luck and stay safe.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:23 AM

i have not, yet, alienated everyone on this site....if you would like to expedite the process......we can do it here...

and you're proud of this?

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:20 AM
agreed

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 07:47 AM
drinker

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 07:45 AM

I'm just curious...what is a "stuf". :wink:

We all know you're just braggin! laugh

laugh

Just wondering...this woman wouldn't happen to be named...Rosie???smokin smokin smokin

hahahahahaha damn! Busted!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 07:26 AM
I'm just to serious about everything to have sex appeal. I need to lighten up a bit

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 10/13/08 06:24 AM

I'm just curious...what is a "stuf". :wink:

We all know you're just braggin! laugh

laugh