Community > Posts By > MyrtleBeachDude

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 05:23 AM

did you take these

they are wonderfull

Yes they are all my work and thank you I have many but I didn't want to bog down mingle lol. Thanks dear.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 05:21 AM
Thanks to Mirror for showing me how to publish my photo's on here. Hope you enjoy and good morning people!!!!!!!!!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 05:18 AM

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:22 PM
I don't even like the way my ass looks let alone some old fart...hey wait I'm an old fart too!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:36 PM
I donated my liver, it will probably be used as someones screen door drinker

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 09:21 AM
Daughter spent the night with me and she had to bring along her miniature wienie dog. I got up early New Years day went to the bathroom to take a shower. Stepped in freshly laid dog sh!t as I was adjusting the water in the shower and fell forward into the tub. That's how my new years began.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 09:11 AM
I would get a penis extension. I think it's called an Addadiktome

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 12/31/08 12:36 PM

Why is it that all the amazing guys you meet online live in another state? Like they are perfect and everything but the distance is a barrier between them? Oh gee

Thank you for calling me amazing :banana:

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:03 AM
Or ordering breakfast from McDonalds at 10:25am. It throws them into a panic. HELLO!!!! According to your sign out front You have served BILLIONS AND BILLIONS. I know my little ole bagel can't be that difficult! grumble

Or when I walk in a service station and the clerk says "Did you get gas?" Well Do I LOOK LIKE I JUST FARTED!!!! :angry:

Or the grocery store clerk that says "How are you today" You can reply "I just backed over my dog and pulled forward and hit my grandmother" and they will say "Great, will that be all for you?"

People with bumper stickers telling me how terrific their kid is. I don't give a rats ass! My bumper sticker says "My kid sold drugs to your honor student"

Or a cop that says "So where you heading today" NO WHERE, YOU PULLED ME OVER REMEMBER

The waitress that says "Hi my name is Linda and I'll be your server today" Hey lady I don't care what your name is just bring me my food!

and then there me

I rake my leaves almost every weekend. FOR WHAT!!! They are still falling!

Me and a buddy was riding around one night and he wanted to stop and visit his blind grandmother. She answered the door and we walked into a completely dark house. I said why is it so dark in here? I figured out real fast that she didn't need lights blushing

Or when I do something really stupid I log on mingle and share it with hundreds of people!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:29 AM
I'd say , go get some pictures made and then come back here and post em.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/30/08 05:04 AM

Have you named it yet?

Oh yes I gave it a first and middle name ..."Son Of a B!tch, Sh!T"

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/30/08 04:41 AM
I would like to announce the birth of my new kidney stone. Born last night and weighing in at 22 pounds, the size of a microwave oven. I was in labor for about 16 hours until the little bundle of joy "popped" out around 2:30 this morning. Not confirmed yet but there is a possibility of twins. If this is true I should give birth sometime later this morning. slaphead tears

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 12/29/08 12:50 PM
I'm sure everyone will say "It could be worse" but I understand the feeling of "dead end". Hang in there, some days are truely better than others.drinker

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:03 AM
I plan on spending the rest of this day studying this post and gosh darn it if it's the last thing I do I swear I'm going to figure out what the hell this is about!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 12/29/08 05:25 AM
Edited by MyrtleBeachDude on Mon 12/29/08 05:29 AM
wanna a pic email me. hows that

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 12/29/08 04:23 AM
One of my neighbors named Chester is elderly and is on kidney dialysis. All of my neighbors are much older than me. Anyway Chester had a stroke a few years ago so he doesn't get around like he used to. He's still likes to pull a joke on people and still tells me he's going to whip my ass just for entertainment. He and his wife left the day after Christmas to go visit he children and grand children a couple of hundred miles away and they will return on Wednesday this week. After he left I stood in the street talking to a few other neighbors and as I was talking I was looking at Chester's yard. He was always able to keep a very tidy yard but now it was covered in leaves. I told my neighbors that I was going to go over and rake Chester's yard. I went to my house and grabbed my leaf blower and a rake. I went over to Chester's and got to work. 2 minutes into this one of my neighbors walked up and he had his rake in his hand and started raking leaves. Then another showed up with his rake. Then one of the neighbors 2 grand children (2 teenage boys) came over and started bagging. We stopped long enough to enjoy some sandwiches that one of the neighbors wife delivered. We finished with the leaves and cleaned the flower beds. 16 bags of leaves later we were finished. The resort we live in will only pick up leaves every 3 weeks. They had just picked up leaves last week. They decided to make an exception for Chester and sent a trash truck over to gather all the bags of leaves. He will be thrilled when he returns on Wednesday but it was really a great feeling to not only do that for my neighbor but seeing the other neighbors join in. That's the way Christmas should be.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:51 PM
It's been a year since I joined you fine people and I have no regrets. Lots of laughs a few tears here and there but friends that have proved as faithful as the friends I have right down the street. Like close friends we don't always agree but we have or I should say you have put up with all of my B.S. anyway. Lots of fun. Merry Christmas to all of you and I'm sure I'll be back before 09. drinker drinker drinker drinker :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:32 PM

I think you've been tipping the bottle already!!! There are 8 reindeer, then along came Rudy!! laugh laugh laugh

Hey sex pot!!! Merry Christmas, ya old fart bah hum bugger!!! waving waving waving waving smooched

Well hell thats why I was freaking out. I was worried where I was going to fit 12 damn reindeer on my trailer! Now I don't feel so bad and Merry Christmas to you ((((((((((((Suzette)))))))))))))))) OOPS been huggin to long and now I'm damn glad to see you blushing

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:28 PM

we really need a raspberry emoticon on hereohwell

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl agreed!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:21 PM
I agree with both of you Beer good Christmas music bad

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25