Community > Posts By > MyrtleBeachDude

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 01/22/09 02:41 PM
I like all da women dat tell me my fonts be sexy :banana:

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 01/22/09 02:37 PM
Two Choices

(A) Wait for her and one day she will realize the true love of her life and run into your awaiting arms and live happily ever after

or

(B) Get her drunk and do her anyway

biggrin

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 01/21/09 05:04 AM
Hi Whisper and good morning to all :)

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:23 PM

Everyone here was wrong? Dude, I don't know what you are talking about. If you are talking about only the members who were naysayers in your thread about her, then I suggest you post in that thread and not create a new one.
Keep in mind if you wat to know what another person is thinking, there is only one answer, Go freaking ask them!!!!

rofl Always a pleasure drinker

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:15 PM
That was me that texted you. Sorry cruel joke.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:10 AM
When she volunteers to change my depends?

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:08 AM

when you've been single for a long time huh? "he's half my age but i could go for it." i don't see what older women see in me lol but it's creepy. Yeah I'm immature i know haha. I don't see why I can't get women my age to do the same haha.

Yeah ladies can't you see you're stressin this guy. Stop throwing yourselves at the poor dude and stop sending all of those sexy pictures to him. Can't you see that all of you older women are ruining this guys life?

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 01/16/09 05:32 AM
It's so cold I seen the local chapter of the polar bear club at a ....indoor pool!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 01/16/09 05:31 AM
It's so cold I went to pee and I couldn't find anything! I had to pull each pubic hair until one of them pissed.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 01/16/09 05:30 AM
It's so cold I seen a dog stuck to a fire hydrant.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Fri 01/16/09 05:26 AM

I took this from with my cell phone from my boat on the Intercoastal waterway last summer. I added a picture of Jesus just because of the rays of sunlight trying to break through the clouds after a thunderstorm. Good morning all!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:49 AM
Step 1. Buy a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Step 2. Take a huge drink and hold it on your tooth. When your gums start burning swallow the whiskey.

Step 3. Repeat step 2

Step 4. Repeat step 2

sTeP 27 rePeTE s Tep to\

whAT toOThAke tongue2

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:37 AM

Massengill...oh...you have a toothache...never mindblushing blushing blushing

I tried that on my toothache Still have the tootheache but my breath is now as fresh as a daisey and my gums don't have that embarrassing itch.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 01/14/09 01:04 PM
How come when I post a picture of a flower it gets moved to "Coffee House chitchat and Bars" and thats ok

Then I post something about how smart I am and you move it to "Help and Support" and thats ok

The I rant about finding roaches in my kitchen and you move it to "Bug report" and thats ok too

But when I post a nude picture of myself and you move it to "Jokes and funny stories" Well thats the last straw!

grumble :angry:

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Wed 01/14/09 12:53 PM

Have a great day flowerforyou

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:18 PM

Imagine that & sitting on your balls tooscared

tears rofl

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:16 PM
Oh this is bad considering I talk to myself a lot.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:53 AM
I sent you an email.

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:48 AM

...we must chop the heads off of all the fakes in order to gain immortality:banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm with you! Lead on ye ole mighty one!!!

MyrtleBeachDude's photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:59 AM
I did it and I still regret it. 'nough said

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25