Community > Posts By > Jeanniebean

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 08:13 PM

If you want to know Him maybe you should ask Him.

him?

Reasoning from the premise of one's own existence is called "anthropic" reasoning.

My journey has been in an inward direction and although not completely scientific, it involves my own personal logic.

I did ask and I got my answer.

When 'I am' and 'God is' become in your mind indistinguishable, then something will happen and you will know without a trace of doubt that God is because you are, you are because God is. The two are one.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 12:21 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Mon 11/18/13 12:23 PM

I'm thinking no one really needs to vote for him ever again...can't he just become the "Supreme Leader" forever by "Executive Order"? He seems to think he can use it for everything else.

laugh laugh laugh

Actually if we had a supreme leader that might put an end to all this stupid party politics and re-election nonsense where tons of money and advertising is squandered in an attempt to elect another puppet for the puppet masters who are the Central Banking Elite.

Well, color me happy! What's the point in voting anyway, it's not like they actually count votes to determine the winner. That's done by the electoral college, which has it's puppet strings pulled by...Yup JeannieBean, you nailed it...the Central Banking Elite!

@ Metalwing, you're 100% right, he would be the best World Dictator that money could buy! JMHO :thumbsup:

laugh laugh

For a supreme leader, I would elect any Atheist who wants the job. That way, he isn't going to take sides in religious B.S.

Yep even Metalwing.

But more like someone like Sam Harris.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 12:16 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Mon 11/18/13 12:17 PM

Sheesh... and i thought y'all knew that with Syria, helping the "rebels" (al-quida and talliban, among other terrorist cells) with guns, ammo and cash...

barry wants to help his bros...

That's another good example.
Those terrorists that are being called "rebels" are cold blooded sadistic killers. If we are sending them ANYTHING then we are the terrorists.

STOP SUPPORTING TERRORISTS. We, the american people are the good guys. If there are bad guys in our government we need to GET RID OF THEM.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 12:11 PM
Some psychic attacks can originate from living people who are very ill themselves. Their light body leaves them at night seeking energy and they will find a person to suck this energy from. It could be someone you know who does not even know they are doing this. I don't know this for a fact, but this is something I read about that happened to someone else. They found out it was coming from a woman who was sick with a terminal illness. She did not even realize she was doing this.

So your "attacker" does not have to be a demon. It could be coming from a living person doing astral projection.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 12:07 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Mon 11/18/13 12:12 PM

Wow! Thanks for your contribution,but your story frightens me because sometime I do loose weight, energy.

If by chance it happens A LOT you may want to do something to stop it.

Ritual sometimes works. If it only happens in dreams or while you are asleep - learn how to wake yourself up when it starts to happen. Try an alarm clock to go off at that time of night or morning when you experience this.

It may take the power of your will to gain control over your dreams, or you can request help from your higher self. You can also try telling this entity or person to get out of your space, do it with authority.

I had a friend who sprinkled salt around all the doors and windows to keep spirits out. Burning sage sticks is said to cleanse a room of unwanted spirits.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 11:25 AM
More broadly, oil has turned out to be crucial in financing terrorist networks and activities.

Oil, just like any commodity is just another global currency. In that article above I don't see any mention of the huge drug industry. Weapons are also a commodity/currency. War itself is profitable.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 11:19 AM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Mon 11/18/13 11:21 AM
al-Qaeda is a term that people use for "the bad guy."

Originally created by the CIA to fight communism it has morphed into a global mostly fictional "bad guy." The global Elite white collar criminals and Central Banking cartels need an ugly "bad guy" to distract people's attention from THEM.

I don't believe even half of the stories or acts they give credit to "al-Qaeda." In fact the very mention of that name implies propaganda in the works.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 11:15 AM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Mon 11/18/13 11:16 AM
Other tricks for staying and looking younger is to not smoke,and to drink pure water, less sugar, etc.

Five things to work on for staying young:

Think pure (loving) thoughts.
Breath pure air. (Don't smoke)
Drink pure water.
Eat real food. -- veggies, nuts, organic etc.
Do power yoga and the five rites. (or other Exercise)

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 11:13 AM

Doesn't your skin feel and look greasy? How do you get rid of body odors this way?

After scrubbing my skin with a cloth that has some olive oil on it, I rinse it well in warm water.

The oil has no odor. I don't have a problem with body odor.

The feeling is not greasy because I wipe it off. It leaves the skin feeling very soft as if it has just been rubbed with lotion.

If it does feel greasy, you need to rinse and wipe it some more.

Jeannie, you look much younger too.

I just recently discovered the olive oil trick. I like it. My face does not have a lot of wrinkles but I have made a point to stay out of the sun most of my life.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 09:42 AM
I have been saying this for years.

But it is the global Elite who are manipulating the world and the governments.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 09:39 AM

I'm thinking no one really needs to vote for him ever again...can't he just become the "Supreme Leader" forever by "Executive Order"? He seems to think he can use it for everything else.

laugh laugh laugh

Actually if we had a supreme leader that might put an end to all this stupid party politics and re-election nonsense where tons of money and advertising is squandered in an attempt to elect another puppet for the puppet masters who are the Central Banking Elite.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 09:37 AM

Current living Christians and those who have already died will not endure the 7 year tribulation. Those that convert during that time will have lived through an approximation of Hell. I would suggest reading the "Left Behind" series by Tim LeHaye and Jerry Jenkins. While fiction, the books do accurately depict what is in Revelation. Jerry Jenkins actually wrote the stories while Tim Lehaye did the research and assured the biblical accuracy.

So its fiction based on fiction.

The symbols in Revelation, should not be interpreted literally. I would not discount them entirely, but like reading tarot cards, its all in the interpretation.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 09:30 AM
".....or the number of his name."

This really sounds like our social security number. Banks now require you to fork over your number to do business with them and so do credit cards.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 09:22 AM
Dreams like that can be really nice. The reason some people call it a "spiritual attack" is because of stories of these entities called succubus.

In folklore traced back to medieval legend, a succubus is a female demon or supernatural entity that appears in dreams, who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. The male counterpart is the incubus. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death.

In modern fictional representations, a succubus may or may not appear in dreams and is often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress; whereas, in the past, succubi were generally depicted as frightening and demonic.

A dream of making love to your loved one and it is a sweet dream, is not the same thing.

I'm not saying that there are no such things as succubus, or incubus. There have been cases studied and written about that are pretty convincing, but that does not mean that your dreams are to be considered a spiritual attack.

If you ever experienced both, you will be able to tell the difference. The succubus supposedly will drain your energy, and even your health.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 09:15 AM

Anyone who thinks that 'money' (or wealth) or an exchange of some kind does not take place in any relationship probably does not understand what a relationship is.

But if you want to narrow it down to "money" or that paper stuff that you buy groceries with, then try getting into a relationship where one person controls all the money, buys all the food, pays the rent, etc and then ask yourself .... what does that person get in return?

If that person gets NOTHING in exchange ... not even sex or services, the relationship will fall apart.

A relationship is a partnership.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 09:10 AM

Money or relationships don't really mean much to each other if you have either.

Could you provide some examples or statistics?

Most relationships are based on an exchange of some kind. Business, love, marriage, etc.

Marriage itself in the beginning was all about property and mergers. Families in business together would arrange marriages in order to cement business relationships.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 08:57 AM
Toks88,

To answer your question, even if there was never a Bible written, people would still ask the question "Who am I?" and they would imagine a God must have had a hand in it because life, consciousness and perception of the world is still an amazing and magical thing.

Scientists still admit they don't know what consciousness is or how it is that we are conscious and aware. They still don't really know what thought is. They have many complicated explanations for how it all works and they are close to figuring out how to create life and virtual realities in computers, but they still don't know how to create consciousness or awareness.

Consciousness is a personal thing. God is a personal thing. You might be able to create a computer that appears intelligent and even appears conscious. You might be able to program that computer to appear to have feelings or free will. But you can never know for sure because consciousness and feeling are PERSONAL.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 08:46 AM

If you don't believe what the Bible says, how can you believe there's God?
You think Bible is a hoax? No, it isnt.

Reasoning from the premise of one's own existence is called "anthropic" reasoning. My journey has been in an inward direction and although not completely scientific, it involves my own personal logic.

I found that any search for "God" or the prime cause of our own existence is actually a search for the answer to the questions: "Who am I? or "What am I."

Most people are too distracted by the appearance of reality around them and are two busy going over other people's ideas and perceptions.

The Bible is many books put together as one so I can't comment on which ones might be a hoax. They are mostly stories told by people.

The truth of existence can never be found in a book. There are many interesting books and theories though. Religion is a result of humans who have asked the question "Who am I and how did I get here?"

For some, they are happy with the Bible. For others, not so much.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 11:34 PM
rko712

You have the kind of face that could cast a lot of different characters in the movie industry. You could play a lot of different parts. Get a portfolio and a manager and become famous as an actor. That is if you want to be an actor and can remember the lines in the script. If not, you could be a model for advertising.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 11:01 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 11/17/13 11:03 PM

Yep totally awesome.