Community > Posts By > Jeanniebean

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:44 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 11/17/13 10:49 PM
Dodo_David -- Come on by anytime, my cats are starving. They would love to eat an alien. pitchfork

If not, then you'll have plenty to eat here... start with the big blue Tom Cat.

Lpdon -- OMG Lpdon, I just want to handcuff him to an old water heater. I don't know why. :tongue:

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:34 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 11/17/13 10:40 PM
Mingle People who, in my fantasy world, I would meet up with and why. I know it will never happen, but I have a great imagination.

ITS PARTY TIME IN LA LA LAND!

AND Jeanniebean wants to pick your brains.

Lionsbrew, TawtStrat - Can you teach me how to get high? I got plenty of the good stuff. Hey, in Colorado pot is legal and the crops are really great. (At least that'��s what I hear from the farmers and boy I know some farmers..)

Navygirl: So maybe she can teach me how to kick some butt.

Metalwing, & Krupa, to kick their butts in person. (Just kidding) These are two very smart guys and I will suck their brains out and see if that might help me get smarter.

CrystalFairy: -- I want to learn where you get your fairy dust.

Torgo70 -- to watch movies at my Universal Life Church of hot tubbing and movie watching party.

JOHNN111 --��to teach me scuba diving in my hot tub. Then we can watch a movie.

Izzyphoto1977 --mmmmm--. he just seems interesting and a little crazy. Lets party. You go start some trouble and I'��ll watch. It should be entertaining. Don'��t worry, I'll bail you out. Just don't get me killed.

MG1959, cause he's just so damn good looking I want to paint his portrait, I'll pray with him anytime. Show me your music studio.

Leigh2154 -- if we can go out cruising for dudes maybe I could snare one of her left overs,

Paintecards --She just seems awesome, she paints and there is a pentacle on her profile.

Rko712-- Just because he says he's awesome. Anyone who has the gall to say that, must really be interesting.

PacificStar48 I would just love to pick her brain about carpentry and her other skills, I think she could write books.

Dovebear He is so wise for someone so young, like a baby guru.

Kleisto: Ah grasshopper! Come join our conspiracy theorists secret meeting.

JustDukkyMkII --what we would do would have to be classified.

Organicman7--come teach me how to build my organic garden please!

2KidsMom--Lets have lunch, bring your two kids.

Rawrr_Girl-- I'��m sure this gal could show me the ropes. The problem is I wouldn'��t know what to do with them.

Ruth: Bring your book of spells, and no telling what we could conjure up.

Sojourning_Soul: You, me, Kleisto, JustDuckkymkll, could throw a wrench in all their plans.

Dcastelmissy: I could use your voice of reason.

Alleoops:-- Lets party in the horse tank. It sort of looks like a hot tub.

Newbiechick:-- Because every party needs some one to liven it up.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:24 AM
The bottom line is if you are wanting to spend your life with someone, you need a way to provide food, shelter, etc.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:14 AM
I was just listening to the Last concert given by Elvis on television and I think I know why he faked his death or killed himself with an over dose. He was way off key, singing famous tear jerking songs made famous by guys like Sinatra and others.

At first I thought I was listening to a bad Elvis impersonator, but when I looked, no, it's Elvis. Yep, it's time to quit when your impersonators can sing better than you. Hey, he was the greatest when he was young but he not only let his waistline go, he let his voice go too. So sad. He lost his wiggle too. Damn. He had such a cute butt.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:12 AM
I don't bet. But I know the Duck knows.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:11 AM
Real wealth is important. I'm not so sure that paper and digital money are all that "real." LOL

One day we may have to use silver and gold or just trade things.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:03 AM

Oh I see, just a little experiment at the expense of others with whom you pretend to be having a nice friendly conversation...Right now I am asking myself what Jesus Christ would think of your lame attempt at discovery through the use of deception..Your first post was a tipoff WAY BEFORE you quoted the New Testament ...slaphead

Jesus, if he is a real person, doesn't think anymore, he died a long time ago.

Tell it to the Duck...laugh

The duck already knows...!

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:01 AM
That is not to say that a poor man can't smooze a woman away from a rich man with enough character and charm, especially if the rich guy is a jerk.

But if they are both great guys.... the choice is easy.

Take the guy with the money honey.

Just a suggestion.

laugh

If he is a self made rich guy, he knows how to make money.
If he is a self made homeless guy, by choice, you may end up having dinner out of a dumpster.

Its not just about "money" it about provisions.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 09:55 AM

Hang on a sec. What's money got to do with relationships? It's only an issue if you MAKE it an issue. If someone is too damn lazy to get up off their behind and find work, then they have no place to complain about people who work hard for their money. Being ill is different. Thanks to stupid criminal fraudster's, genuinly ill people are being blamed for making excuse's to not work. It's hilarious when people complain about people who work hard to put food on the table. Why should the state pay for lazy people? Either people can get up off their chair and work. Or starve. Would they deny a child food, all because you didn't want to find a job? Sorry, that's life.

What's money got to do with relationships? Seriously?

Are you going to tell me that you would just as soon date a homeless man with no money (you would have to pay the way) as a wealthy clean shaved man who offers to fly you to France for dinner in his private jet?

If you say yes, I call B.S.

laugh

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 09:38 AM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 11/17/13 09:39 AM
But the main reason I suspected the story was not true is that it did not seem true. Too many things did not add up.

Plus, I have seen massive goodness, compassioin and generosity in people when it comes to helping others.

I'm glad my Bull chit meter is still working. Thanks.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 09:32 AM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 11/17/13 09:35 AM

Oh I see, just a little experiment at the expense of others with whom you pretend to be having a nice friendly conversation...Right now I am asking myself what Jesus Christ would think of your lame attempt at discovery through the use of deception..Your first post was a tipoff WAY BEFORE you quoted the New Testament ...slaphead

The Bible has been telling stories to make a point for thousands of years... none of them are true either.

and Jesus, if he is a real person, doesn't think anymore, he died a long time ago.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 08:22 AM

One doesn't have to be from another star or parallel dimension to be an alien. An alien is one who is not in the jurisdiction you're in. Presumably though, even aliens are in universal jurisdiction, just like us, so if one does you harm, or commits a crime against humanity, you could probably beam him over to the ICJ or ICC, unless he can hide out in a non-signatory sovereign country a la Kissinger, Bush, Cheney et al do in the US.

Rumor has it that despite their obviously inhuman propensities to abduct and torture like the grays, these people are not considered enemy aliens; just domestic ones.

Universal jurisdiction may or may not stand up against the "force field" protection of a rogue state, but if you're an alien, it can provide some force field protection against things like speeding tickets, driving without a licence, minimum wage laws, deportation etc. if you can avoid the dreaded "residency", "work visa/green card" or "landed immigrant" rays.

If you don't believe me, just ask any undocumented immigrant or gray alien. Neither one can be touched by the "laws" of a country's jurisdiction if they don't do any harm.

very interesting.... :smile:

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 08:17 AM

Who we really are.....

One has to understand that the search for reality, or God, or Guru and the search for the self are the same; when one is found, all are found. When 'I am' and 'God is' become in your mind indistinguishable, then something will happen and you will know without a trace of doubt that God is because you are, you are because God is. The two are one.

~Nisargadatta Maharaj

BINGO!!...You win the kewpie doll!

:wink:

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 08:05 AM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 11/17/13 08:06 AM

I think when someone asks me if I believe in God I hesitate because I don't really know for sure what they mean by God.

One answer is, "Of course! Here I am!!"

The other is, "Probably not your alien God."

or I ask.... Who or What is God to you?

I believe in myself. I am. So yes.

bigsmile

:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 08:00 AM

Some people want law abiding citizen to act like victims in the middle east who cower and live in fear of the terrorists who are the minority. Would anyone be condemning the killing of a terrorist who is threatening anyone?

Armed criminals are terrorists and should be dealt with accordingly.

We the citizens are in agreement.drinker

With the economy going to hell, we may not be able to pay our police forces to protect us against the increasing crime, so arm yourselves.

Don't let idiot bureaucrats take your guns.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 07:58 AM

I'm all for more armed citizens.

I THINK they should wear badges too, that say "ARMED CITIZEN - I WILL SHOOT."

Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no stinkin badges!

I've been expecting you to say that. What took you so long?laugh

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 07:56 AM
Who we really are.....

One has to understand that the search for reality, or God, or Guru and the search for the self are the same; when one is found, all are found. When 'I am' and 'God is' become in your mind indistinguishable, then something will happen and you will know without a trace of doubt that God is because you are, you are because God is. The two are one.

~Nisargadatta Maharaj

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 10:29 PM
Knowledge, wisdom and information is a great gift indeed.

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 10:22 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sat 11/16/13 10:25 PM

For the religious, the term "God" is a deity or supreme being who created the world and all of humankind. Also the "heavens and the earth" what ever that involves. (I am not sure how they imagine the entire universe of stars and planets and galaxies came into being or if the Bible mentions those.)

For Athiests, (or "brights" as some call themselves) most conclude that "God" does not exist and any idea of spirit, soul, supernatural phenomena, does not warrant any consideration. If there is no evidence, it is not to be considered true.

But what about the spiritual idea that we are all part of that intelligence? What about people who declare, as Jesus did, that "I and the father are one?"

What about the I AM? The realization that: "I am God"

**~Nisargadatta Maharaj says:

~Nisargadatta Maharaj

Therefore:

To deny "God is" �� would be to deny "��I am."��

Thoughts?

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 05:39 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sat 11/16/13 05:43 PM
Okay, so he conducts this "social experiment" and you lost track of him. What is his ultimate purpose in conducting this social experiment? Is he attempting to start a new gifting society, or is he going to write a book about it, or is his research simply for his own benefit?

Yes, filling out an "application" is basically asking, but it is not really "begging" as one thinks of begging in today's standards. It is part of how our current society works, like it or not. So he chooses to drop out of society because he doesn't like it.

What would happen if everyone did this I wonder?

If he fails to survive, and people don't give him what he needs without him asking for it and he dies, then what has he accomplished?

If he succeeds, and continues to live well or he starts a new society or movement what then? Will it last? Will it thrive? (I doubt it) What kind of society will it be?