Community > Posts By > Jeanniebean

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 10:11 PM

Hey Jeannie... do u live in a bottle?? haha just kidding.. thanks for the compliment.. the picture is put that way itself.. so that one would visit my profile to really check it out :)

and what kind of artist are you? :)

I'm Sam...

Portrait artist. Oils.
http://mingle2.com/topic/305330

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 09:41 PM
Nice picture but it cuts off the top of your head, you need to crop it.

I love your cleft chin.

I'm Jeannie, I'm an artist, and much too old for you. I'm here for the friendships.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 09:36 PM

Maybe they're looking for a very specific sort of guy? I don't consider myself insanely beautiful, but I don't want just any guy. Most people have a type.

yeh, smart, kind, rich, perfect, uncomplicated, easy going, creative, cooks, -- that would be nice.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 09:17 PM

So I look, and like, alot of the profiles of many many beautiful women out there. Why does it seem like most profiles of the gorgeous ones start with "I don't want ...... fill in the blank." Then why are you here?

Cause them beautiful women are spoiled and very picky.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 09:05 PM
My family calls me Jeannie. And I added the "bean" cause it rhymed with Jean. I've had the user name so long I identify it with it.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 08:37 PM
People are not evil "by nature."

They simply to not know love.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 08:35 PM

That is why it is smart to keep your britches up until you have an better idea weather something is going to use you for a one night stand.

No one knows someone well enough in one or a few dates to know what their character is. Yes a hard lesson learned but hardly something anyone over 18 should not be able to comprehend.

You take the risk this is the result way more often than anything else.

drinker Good advice.

I would like to add that men have been doing this to vulnerable women for years.

Also, what irks me is if a man takes you out once or twice, I have known some who will suddenly think they own you or that you are engaged or exclusive when that agreement has never been made.

Don't assume things like that. Talk about it. This is reality and we are grown ups. ..

I know WOMEN that are PREDATORS.. For Christ's sake, stop with this "poor vulnerable women" thing already.

Women can be filthier, meanier, and more violent & aggressive than men.

To prove what I'm saying search your local women incarceration statistics database and have a good look at the reasons why women are in jails...

Paedophilia/murder... You name it...

If you would read my words as they are written you would not misunderstand them.

Yes there are evil men and women. I never said otherwise. My advice is to learn to avoid evil people.

Look for true goodness and love. Project true goodness and love, and you will learn to recognize it easier. Listen to your inner voice when it tells you something is not quite right with this person. Pay attention.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 04:19 PM

It is the idea that we can be good and love each other.

No, it's more than an idea...Real christianity is an "obligation" to do whatever we, as individuals, can do to promote the welfare of our fellowman.... It sounds easy, but it's damn hard....

drinker drinker Right on!

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 04:15 PM

That is why it is smart to keep your britches up until you have an better idea weather something is going to use you for a one night stand.

No one knows someone well enough in one or a few dates to know what their character is. Yes a hard lesson learned but hardly something anyone over 18 should not be able to comprehend.

You take the risk this is the result way more often than anything else.

drinker Good advice.

I would like to add that men have been doing this to vulnerable women for years.

Also, what irks me is if a man takes you out once or twice, I have known some who will suddenly think they own you or that you are engaged or exclusive when that agreement has never been made.

Don't assume things like that. Talk about it. This is reality and we are grown ups.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 03:58 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Thu 11/21/13 04:01 PM

Yea very true. False Prophets, Fallen Angels, and all that. I don't mind a person that can spend some times on their knees praying for guidance or God's intervention but if he sees other's as someone he has to save I am backing up fast.

At he very least, if a man you meet at church professes he is looking for a "good Christian woman" he can't very well start pressuring you for sex right away.

I would never get involved with a fundamentalist Christian though, I don't like sermons. LOL

Um! Jeannie, who offended you? Why are you talking like this?

No body offended me, I believe in speaking the truth.

I don't like sermons -- Or hypocrites who claim to be Christians.

Wait, am I a hypocrite that claims to be a Christian?

You should not assume I am talking TO or about YOU.

(I don't know you, and I have never met you. )

First you (wrongly) assume someone has "offended" me, then you assume that when I said I "don't like hypocrites or sermons" that I am implying something about you.

You are reading things into my statements and assuming things that are not there, creating a conflict which does not exist.

If you want a true and honest response from me, then I think you should actually read what I write and don't assume things or take them personal.

My statement was simply the truth:

"I would never get involved with a fundamentalist Christian though, I don't like sermons."

It is not about you. I am talking about people who go to church looking to pick up a woman who pretends to be a Christian, but he is really just looking to pick up a woman.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 03:47 PM

Uh, what good does it do to discuss this particular topic with people who either deny that the resurrection of Jesus is a historical fact or who deny that God exists?

"Denial" of anything implies that it is a proven and indisputable fact.

Christianity itself is, I think, is supposed to be about living a more moral life and loving your fellow human being.

It should not be about what you are required to accept or believe by any given church doctrine.

Since I created this thread I will answer your question. What good does it do to discuss it? I want to know if anyone, particularly Christians, know what the message of Christianity is.

Is it about "love" or is it about ... "accept this doctrine and believe this miracle happened or else you will go to hell."

Is that what it is about?

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 11:51 AM

I know this isn't the complaint department but I could not find it. there are too many people on here giving false address and living in other countries. already this month I had three women from other countries asking me to send the money, that's a bunch of BS. there should at least be a proper proof of residence, I didn't lie about mine.

Seriously? Do you really think people should publish their address on a global dating sight?

Why are you complaining? Most people are here because it is free.

How much did you pay?

Don't talk to women from other countries. If you are seriously looking for someone to meet, look for someone in your area via the search.

And anyone asking you to send money .... well um... don't. Block them.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 11:44 AM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Thu 11/21/13 11:44 AM

Yea very true. False Prophets, Fallen Angels, and all that. I don't mind a person that can spend some times on their knees praying for guidance or God's intervention but if he sees other's as someone he has to save I am backing up fast.

At he very least, if a man you meet at church professes he is looking for a "good Christian woman" he can't very well start pressuring you for sex right away.

I would never get involved with a fundamentalist Christian though, I don't like sermons. LOL

Um! Jeannie, who offended you? Why are you talking like this?

No body offended me, I believe in speaking the truth.

I don't like sermons -- Or hypocrites who claim to be Christians.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 11:40 AM

Average falling in love time is with in 8 to 10 weeks. Until you actually spend serious time with someone it's a fantasy of the mind

I agree. drinker You are a smart guy.

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 07:06 PM
"Falling in love" is basically a fantasy mutual admiration society.

If a person makes you feel good about yourself you can fall in love with them sight unseen. Then your imagination takes over. But if they are not what they claim to be, then the entire fantasy falls apart.

If you want someone to love you for what you are, then you must be true to yourself and be honest to a fault.

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 06:52 PM
He must be perfect. Nuff said.

rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 06:50 PM
It keeps me up at night...

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 06:37 PM
I think he will find you soon. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 06:28 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Wed 11/20/13 06:28 PM
Personal opinion: Either they are scammers OR they just want to look like they have a lot of friends because it boosts their self esteem.

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 06:24 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Wed 11/20/13 06:25 PM
How to turn a beer can into the only camping stove you will ever need.

Please be sure to watch this video until the end if you are going to attempt to build yourself the stove, it contains all of the necessary tips and trick to safely extinguish and dispose of the materials.

Read More: http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/11/how-to-turn-a-beer-can-into-the-only-camping-stove-you-will-ever-need.html