Community > Posts By > DestinysDream

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 08/19/08 04:09 PM
Um...it's an old post folks. Maybe she and Cherry hooked up but she is deactive, gone, vamoose, nothing to see, hasta luego, don't let the door hit ya, exit stage left, later, out of here, bye bye.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 08/19/08 04:05 PM
Oh jeez, I thought the title was Call Girl looking to chat.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:13 AM
I'm more curious who's crushes have changed since the beginning of this thread.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:58 PM

HE SOUNDS GAY!!!noway laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

A gay blind virgin. :laughing:

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:54 PM

relationships are broken because we are too "self-important". if we find that we are no longer as important and our values are threatened we fight for it or walk out to find that value or importance somewhere else.

we all need to feel important and valued but alot of people see themselves as too much important and too valued and cannot tolerate anything else so they leave their partners or their partners leave them. (i borrowed this idea from someone) but it makes sense.flowerforyou flowerforyou

what do you say?

I prefer the Triangle Theory of Love. If one or more element is missing the love can only go so far.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_theory_of_love

There are three elements to love:
Intimacy, Passion and Commitment.

The three elements combine into different forms of love. Going in and out of the 3 elements is what causes the end or start of a particular type of love.

There is nonlove, liking/friendship, infatuated love, empty love, romantic love, companionate love, fatuous love, and the ultimate - consummate love.

Why does love stop? A lack of passion, intimacy or commitment.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:19 PM
Sexual innuendo.
"Mmm, he has a good looking bat."
If that doesn't work go for the kill.
"Damn, I'm horny tonight. Oh I'm sorry...*girl laugh* you must think something awful of me."

OK, if he doesn't pick it up from there and you start a dialog you just got cold cocked. If he does keep the convo going.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:52 PM
Kinda one of those WOW I didn't know that things. I didn't know it was that prevalent.

"One out of five adolescents and adults, have had genital HSV infection. Over the past decade, the percent of Americans with genital herpes infection in the U.S. has decreased.

Genital HSV-2 infection is more common in women (approximately one out of four women) than in men (almost one out of eight). This may be due to male-to-female transmission being more likely than female-to-male transmission"
http://www.cdc.gov/std/Herpes/STDFact-Herpes.htm#common

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 06:40 PM
Yup that openness which is great.

I couldn't take the sharing myself but I the communication is something everyone needs. I'd talk to her about things or if you just want to have fun go there.

Are you afraid of what others think, your heart being broke, or being used? Is talking to her too far out of reach right now as I think that is the thing to do. G/L!

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 06:32 PM
Way worse than this.

Keys.
Costco membership card.
Von's card.
Driver's license.
Credit card.
Student ID.
Passport card.
Mentos.
Lip balm.
Pen and pencil(lead is always broke on it).
iPod.
Cell phone.
Moisturizer.
Highlighter(pink, orange, and yellow)
Neosporin in a red plastic thingamajig where i can keep bandages too.
Whistle(except the ball fell out so now it's useless).
Cologne.

You know scratch the whistle just tossed it.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 06:14 PM
Edited by DestinysDream on Mon 08/18/08 06:14 PM

Ask him.

I have asked him but he just tells me that he doesn't have "relationship" feelings for me then get all angry thinking that i want more than friendship

Next time he does it tell him he is doing it again and to knock it off. If someone says something I find troubling I tell them off the bat. Things that fester don't tend to go away.

You:"That bothers me when you say _____________ please don't do that."
They: "Why does that bother you?" or "You are acting that way because _________"
You: "That's the way I feel, I don't like it so please don't."
If they do it again go through it again but usually it's never needed.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:52 PM
Ask him.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:45 PM
I have said it before on the forum but here goes for you. My sister is gay and married to someone. I have spent some time with her and her friends. I have also heard stories of lesbians at the Doris Day LPGA classic in Palm Springs which bear out what I will tell you.

This is not all lesbians at all but it is the ones I have met. They are exactly like your friend. Very promiscuous to the point of calling themselves "sluts" playfully. Very open with their own sexual desires. You likely know this as you have so many friends who are gay.

I don't know if this woman is falling for you emotionally or if it is just physical.

Would you be willing to share her with other women? I can almost guarantee it would be a requirement. If you can do that have a blast and enjoy yourself. There is also heartache but its worth the risk. Lesbians can be very loving emotionally and very supporting. It is just like other couples and as for the social stigma, forget about it. Your happiness is way more important.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:32 PM
I have not. I would tell you to go for it though. Statistically meeting someone through someone else is one of the most successful ways out there. It's not as good as Mutual Match but still, worth a shot!

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 04:24 PM

This is what i delt with with my ex. Thinking i was starting a new life. What i didn't know, is she wasn't being hounest with herself and by doing that she ended back with her ex.Now it is a few months latter and and he is in a recovery home playing the poor me and plaing her again. 3 weeks ago they got into it and he beat on here. What i make of all of this. Is that she has low self esteem and thinks that this man is the only man she will ever be able to be with. This has been going on for 10 years now. Where i fit in all of this. I was the pond, the one that she thought could use to get over him. Well she was wrong. The question is, will she ever strt caring about herself and build her own foundation as a woman and life her own life. I guess time will tell...

My question is...and I'm maybe a bit cold hearted...why would you even care about her...shes just using you...forget herflowerforyou

I want everyone to be happy and no one to get hurt.

One time I saw a bicyclist cut across four lanes of traffic and flip over a car after getting hit. I could see it was going to happen but there was nothing I could do to stop it. My body pulled back from the situation uncontrollable as if that would help. Why? The same thing, I don't like to see people get hurt. Still, I couldn't look away either.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:08 PM

Being that this is a question for women I won't read through all that crap in the first post.

I do want to say that I am sick of these "Ladies only" types of posts. Most seem to be a cheap way to get the attention of females. Not saying this is one as I have no idea but it is an opportunity to vent and say something so I am.

Sorry about your luck, bro, but I AM here to meet women, to make friends and eventually maybe more,, so I guess it would stand to reason that I would direct most of my posts to females wouldn't it.....

I spent time on the forums talking to people. Men and women. That's what you should be doing too if you want someone meaningful to enter your life.

I was real and showed who I am to others. You made a post and now have admitted it was to play women. You want them to make responses and then you will work your charm. That isn't being real in my book.

I have some fantastic friends here. I love my friends. I didn't come here with "luck" in mind. It was about finding someone for the long term and I have been successful. You are someone who wants to get lucky and "maybe more".

I have hung out with men who are jerks into using women and I hate most men as a result. Men like that make it hard for the nice guys out there. They make women question if there are any good guys left.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:58 AM

There is nothing wrong with being hilarious, Thats actually one thing I look for in a guy. If he can make me smile or laugh then its a good thing, you just have to wait for the right girl that will laugh at all your jokes, but its more like everyone has a goofy side to them, some like to show it others don't

Well, said.....some people are scared of what someone will think of their goofy side, so they end up being uptight.

True, Now I'm not afraid to show my goofy side, and if they don't like it then that means they don't like me for who I am.

You couldn't be more right.

Thank you for agreeing on that. It's hard to find someone to agree on something like this

Use some caution Kristee. You are new here but realize that there are a ton of players on these sites.

Picture someone who has a megaphone and goes into a single bar. After seeing someone who is responsive the sweet talking starts. This is why I hate these "women only" posts. They always seem to be done by new members to the site.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:26 AM

I generally am pretty open too (as I'm sure you found last night Mary lol), I don't hide things well. If something's on my mind, will likely come out somewhere.

Dunno...I've heard differently from yourself in another post regarding sex. Maybe I read it wrong, we all change too.

huh?

Yes I concur, what do you mean?

Sex. From what I recall you were turned off by a woman once due to talking about sex because of your decision to be a virgin. It was something like that. Hey, it's your head I am just a bystander.

I don't recall that......

K, I think you are the expert about you so I must be wrong.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:18 AM

I generally am pretty open too (as I'm sure you found last night Mary lol), I don't hide things well. If something's on my mind, will likely come out somewhere.

Dunno...I've heard differently from yourself in another post regarding sex. Maybe I read it wrong, we all change too.

huh?

Yes I concur, what do you mean?

Sex. From what I recall you were turned off by a woman once due to talking about sex because of your decision to be a virgin. It was something like that. Hey, it's your head I am just a bystander.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:16 AM
Being that this is a question for women I won't read through all that crap in the first post.

I do want to say that I am sick of these "Ladies only" types of posts. Most seem to be a cheap way to get the attention of females. Not saying this is one as I have no idea but it is an opportunity to vent and say something so I am.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:12 AM

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25