Community > Posts By > DestinysDream

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:51 AM
Your **** is pierced? I can't take you to be serious. WTH does that to their manhood. Ok I'm not here to criticize your choice in self-mutilation. I thought it was without punctuation and found that a bit aggravating. Would I respond to this guy if I was woman? Oh no, no, no....get some more photos of yourself. What are you doing with pics of a large animal? I mean who does that? Seriously more pics of you would work a lot better. Format the info better. Do not mention your ****. That's a start.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:47 AM

i have never even seen that forum!!!:laughing:
doesnt sound exciting to me

Oh but it is! (compared to this forum right now....hehe)

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:46 AM

how do you find the rating forum?

You go right here.
http://mingle2.com/forum/forum/29

Or do you mean how I find it as far as posts? I think it has some people who just want attention and some people who actual want straight answers.

I don't want to hurt people with what I say but if I see some bonehead thing I am not going to say nice profile, that's not helping the person out.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:44 AM
Can you crop the photo so your face is more prominent? It would be a good idea to do one outside too. Girls like that more than the bathroom mirror. Smiling will get you more contacts I think.

The profile was good but fell apart in the last paragraph. That is the place I would concentrate on changing. You start off with a typo in the word "Don't" change to "don't". Don't mention staying at home as a date. Mention that you like to cuddle if you do women love that and you get the same point across. just mention the coffee shop or another place to get to know one another. You're over 21 and a drink loosens you up so maybe a bar for a meet up would work too.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:37 AM
If you have a profile and would like it to be rated post on the rating forum. I will be brutal in my assessment. I won't post over there because I don't want my own profile rated. I only want to criticize others.

Have you ever posted on the rating profiles forum?
What did you think of the advice?
What do you think of people who will only be critical of others but not take the whip themselves?

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:30 AM
Too long and unorganized. "Oh yeah and..." no no no.... You have 30 seconds to sell your product, they won't hang around for an infomercial. Say want you want more than what you don't want.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:25 AM
I'll cheer you on and watch. :banana:

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:23 AM
Well it's going to all be better from here on. At least there is a good chance of that.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:55 PM
What does this phrase mean to you?

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:54 PM
None for me, I have all the sweetness I need. :banana:

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:53 PM
"It won't happen again. It was a one-time thing!"

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:43 PM

I should say that I do not eat them alone. They must be on top of a burger, mixed in foods.

What about onion rings? mmmm!

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:19 PM
I have had a couple like that before. It's the thought that counts. It's hard to say hello to a total stranger.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:15 PM
Onions, garlic, scallions. Mmmmm....

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:12 PM
Fishing.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:11 PM
I don't have a pet but looking at the warehouse pet stores I can see that to be true.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:09 PM
Breakfast and Dinner. I don't eat lunch.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:08 PM
Every single one of my posts has a point. I am proud of that fact too....well ok...50 percent of my posts are...still you get the gist.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:08 PM
"Is it farther to Chicago...or by bus"

I will go with farther to Chicago. The buses stop only a few miles away at most.

DestinysDream's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:07 PM

oh wahhhhhh. get over yourself and move out of moms basement.
... if you cant laugh at yourself for what you are i feel sorry for you.

I sense that this is more an apt description of yourself than anyone here. And maybe, you really should take Destiny's advice............

Hanging around is like forcing his head down into the poop. Nobody likes a bully. It's sort of like goading him on IMO which isn't the right thing to do. I'm out of this thread. It made you upset, it made him upset...life is too short for this.