DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 12:35 PM

Kuhl,ThanX!
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html
I check that page every morning.:wink:

Thats my home page too.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 12:33 PM

frustrated It only bothers me if they ..

1) are a guy that's not buff, and REALLY TRULY need to put the shirt back on .. PLEASE! ill

Sad to say, though, it's the ones who don't REALIZE we are talking to them that worry me. frustrated

I've had to email and beg one guy who really thought he looked good. I couldn't even post in the same threads he looked so horrible. UGH

For the record i am not buff, have appeared half-nekkid and missed the memo. scared Sometimes I feel so ignored. *sniff*

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 12:21 PM
I have very vivid dreams. Sometimes they come to me when I wake up and other times just bits and pieces.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 12:20 PM
I'd use whatever method was available to me.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 12:17 PM
Nice! My ex-gf has a bunch of aquariums. the upkeep is tremendous. She had a lot of fun but every time a fish would die she would be in mourning. She'd take them, wrap them in a towel crying and then freeze there bodies. Each one had their own name too. Still she bought more.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 12:03 PM
My sister wet the bed at 7 years of age. I remember my parents called in someone who discussed the problem with her and my parents. Its rare someone like a doctor would ever visit a home here in the US so I don't know how that person was. He wanted to know everything about the situation so that is why he was there.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 02:50 AM
Hugs everyone! I am just winding down the night right now but wanted to give hugs to everyone! While you sleep realize someone was still up giving some positive thoughts for you all.
With that I will say....good night!!!

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 02:47 AM
Very sad. Its good to see this starting to change, it's sad the US lags the world in yet another area.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 02:20 AM
Nope. Never.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 02:09 AM
I've seen that one before. That is nasty! I am guessing he doesn't remember what happened because that would give you nightmares for life. Jeez that was bad!

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 01:52 AM
I saw this one tonight on Manswers. It's a skateboarder jumping over the Great Wall of China. The ramp is 110 feet tall. These people are nuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuRn7YC6Pzg

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 01:47 AM

Right now I've started collecting flags. I've decided that when I go to another state or country other than the one I live in, I will buy a flag of that place if I get the chance.

I also want to collect vinyl records and zippo lighters. Of course, money tends to get in the way!

I have an Egyptian one. I was just wondering how much it's worth? It's one that you put on top of a desk. It's in excellent condition.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 01:45 AM
Wow. Not a good start/ending to a day. Sometimes you have to laugh because it hurts so much. Hang in there.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 01:09 AM
Repent sinners! Your going to be sorrrrrrry........

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 01:06 AM
Damn it's already 1AM! This day was a weird one. Very weird.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 01:01 AM
Edited by DestinysDream on Wed 07/16/08 01:01 AM
Their batteries ran out.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 07/16/08 12:57 AM
Mute.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 11:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GluCM_ggMvw sad tears

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:54 PM
Here we go again! Someone hand me the kleenex. I want my baby in my arms. This is sooooo cruel.:cry:

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:52 PM

I'm collecting failed Vista installs. I'm up to 7 now. Epic fail.

Get OS X! hehe