Community > Posts By > DestinysDream

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:08 PM
You eggs will start to degrade slowly after 35 years of age. A man's sperm does not have the same issue. It doesn't mean you can have kids but you should be aware of the problems and how you will deal with such things as downe's syndrome.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:02 PM
welcome back!! Grab a thread and make yourself at home.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:58 PM
I would if it kept going on yes.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:57 PM
offtopic Your thread is off topic! offtopic :laughing:

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:10 PM
Good deal because I am all mixed up right now. I think I'll go have some frozen fruit. Well...maybe some sherbet.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:06 PM
It's a V-2....i have no idea.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:04 PM
Marriage

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:04 PM
That means you want to bounce in bed doesn't it?

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:03 PM
Yup it's broken. PM your yahoo ID to who you want to talk.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:00 PM
I'm sorry I am confused as it is. Do what you think is best. (lousy answer but it's better than my mixed up mind telling you what to do). G/L!!

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:59 PM
Are you on mingle2.com or jsh? JSH has issues.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:57 PM

What are you studying?

Give us a point of context. Are you an Archeaic Romance language scholar or have you figured out string theory or do quantums?

Not enough info to pitch out an opinion at this point............

Thanks everyone for all the answers. Its all over the board (no pun intended). I am a Public Administration major with an emphasis in City Planning.

I have one Public Admin. course that is in Statistical Analysis, it may be tough. I have an "A" in Statistics but that was over 5 years ago.

I have one more 5XX course in the major the PA dept. would like me to take but I also have the option to take a 3XX course which is much easier. Still I don't like being a slacker so I may go for the 5XX course.

I'm not worried about the English class
I'm not worried about the science class.
One PA class is me working as an intern.
One PA class should go well after reading students comments about the class.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:39 PM
I'm not surprised they didn't think it was a big deal. We always make things larger than they are. Relax! Enjoy! Have a blast!

P.S. Only if he asks you to marry him then you need to go "Whoa, whoa there big fella!"

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:35 PM
Wow, you are quite the stud. drinker

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:33 PM
I have 18 units until I get my degree. I can take all 18 next semester but the GPA may take a little bit of a hit. It will cost another 2k if I go for two semesters.

I did take 18 units and managed straight A's, but last semester was 22 units and the GPA was only 3.55.

OK here are the choices:
18 now, graduate
15 now, 3 next semester
12 now, 6 next semester
9 now, 9 next semester
6 now, 12 next semester
3 now, 15 next semester
take a semester off, 18 next semester
Drop out altogether

Here are the 6 classes I have left now:
4 classes in my major (including an internship).
1 class in sciences.
1 English class.

The adviser I talked with wanted me to do the 9/9. I'm thinking I want to get it over with and do the 18. Still, I want to get straight A's.

Anyone else think 18 is the way to go?

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:48 PM

I ask the women out there. Can you imagine him coming home and giving you this every night? Not only did he feel the need to post here but he sends me an unedited PM saying the same thing! laugh laugh laugh

If you only wanted people to admire you and your "fine" profile then why post it here? Now you have just shown people the inner you. Best of luck in finding that special someone. No really! laugh

I only give it to those who look like birds.. and why the hell would you reply to my PM with an offer for oral? I'm straight dude. The picture thing started to freak me out, now I'm just wondering why you get off on offering yourself to other men... strange world bigsmile

Now you are showing your immaturity to others. Everyone else can now read the type of person your words demonstrate you to be. Think about pulling out those religious books and doing some soul-searching because you are not a very attractive person.

BTW, I was joking about any type of job. I did the same thing 10 years ago. It was then known as "Computer Operator". That's why I commented on it earlier because it was so amusing. I congratulate you on puffing up the title and making it sound like you are so important. You are overworked, underpaid, stressed out, on call 24-hours a day, and you have no where to advance in the company.

Good luck in getting a girl to put up with the person you believe yourself to be.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:03 PM

I guess so. I'm pretty sure that I don't have anything in common with a 55 year old man that lives across the country.

That means he selected you as a mutual match. His profile will appear more often until you say "NO".

Oh and MM doesn't work to begin with. You'll have better luck just writing to guys you would like to meet up with.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:01 PM
Debit and I have zero debt. happy

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:59 PM
No way.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:34 PM
Enjoy and welcome! I like the name SpiderMike!