Community > Posts By > DestinysDream

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 04/22/09 01:53 AM
And she is still with the guy??

Ok get the hell out of there lady. Run run run! Listen if a guy is saying no to sex there are some big problems starting with his little pokey. No jokey.

I would wager if you asked guys on here for sex some would jump at the offer. That's what you want not that limp gimp. G/l to you hope your head decides it's time to go.

Oh and if you really think that it is worth salvaging then talk to him not to us about how you feel. Lay it all out there sex included. He will likely get angry and play like a little boy doing the rejection game but at least you gave it a shot. Who knows maybe you will see the gong going off in his head meaning he is a total idiot.

K 'nuff said I am out of here. Take care all. Love love love.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 04/22/09 01:32 AM
jesus christ if you are in doubt have him wear a condom. If he says no then tell him you want to see his test results. Seriously...oh and have fun. Or will you be laying there wondering if he has something....god that would really ruin the experience wouldn't it...rubber or not...well if you see any sores on there say no go to Mr. Mojo.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 04/22/09 01:29 AM
Funny you should mention tarot cards, I just gave my Alister Crowley tarot cards to the Salvation Army. Think they will sell them or throw them out? hmmmmm...what do the cards say?

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 04/22/09 01:25 AM
Wow brother you may think you are over that woman but it is obvious you aren't. Go get a woman and love her more than this other one. Love is so simple people just are picky as hell about it. So they go through life waiting and waiting and waiting. Screw that! Go find a person who you are attracted to and she attracted to you then start living life again

Ciao baby!

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 04/22/09 01:21 AM
Everyone is all "dump him dump him be as miserable as we are" LOL!

I say have some fantastic make up sex and show him why you are the better woman. If he doesn't deliver the goods THEN you dump his ass.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 12/05/08 06:29 PM
Yes, we really appreciate it! drool

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 12/05/08 05:32 PM
You need to talk to the man about your concerns. Did you do this and he said he wasn't feeling it but still interested? Confusion....keep asking questions until you know where you two stand. Stop being afraid to initiate contact or ask questions. If a guy feels this is "coming on too strong" it is an excuse not to see you. Communication is the most important thing and being honest goes along with that.

Good luck to you. If he is not the one go ask out another guy and see what happens. People are too afraid to do such things and this is a prime reason why they remain alone. Happy holidays and wish you good luck.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 12/05/08 05:26 PM
It comes down to this. You tell her something bothers you emotionally but she doesn't care. Why continue the relationship?

Answer the question yourself and decide if it bothers you that much or if it is minor. You decide, you are in control.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 12/05/08 05:19 PM
Nice new pic lily I could barely recognize you, but that's the idea isn't it?

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my parents. *Pats Fear on the head. Gosh what a great guy!*

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:06 PM
That would be fun! I think that Switzerland is also a place I'd want to go. Brazil would be fun too.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:04 PM
Can someone pick up a couple raw diamonds for me. I'll pay you when you get back thanks!

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:59 PM
I've been. The statue of liberty was closed but I went into the pedestal. I remember driving by the WTC towers and looking up at them. I could not see the tops of the buildings.

NYC is the only real city I have ever been to. Love it.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:55 PM
I went to Charleston WV. I traveled by car from SD. WV is a tripy place. Yea I know I live in CA but we are talking weird there!

I saw hobos, Amish (they are called something else there). They had slum areas right next to industrial and new hotels. Its a weird place to visit.

Most memorable part of that trip was getting searched for drugs in OK. Unfortunately I said no to the search as I felt empowered. That cop showed me.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:24 PM

I was in one being air-lifted to a hospital . I do not really recall the ride.

Wow, just as well. That must have been life threatening. Glad you are ok.

I used to have dreams of being on a medi-vac when I was a child. It always ended with them wheeling me inside the hospital.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:07 PM

Actually my daughter and I went on a helicopter ride out at Turner Falls in Ok. It was great flying over the falls and all.

But.........I'm scared of heights and low and behold where did they put me but in the seat where there was no door. We had helmets on with a mic so we could all talk to each other. Hummm when the pilot decided to take a sharp left over the falls and yes that was on my side. By the time I got through I thought he was gonna fall in the floor laughing for I was giving him hell surprised :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hey at least he said it was one of the more interesting rides he had and sure gave him a good laugh shshhshhsh shocked

:laughing:

I bet he does it on purpose all the time. It's pretty easy to tell the white-knuckle types from the thrill seekers. I'd do it again but *gulp*, it would be another adrenaline rush.

I wonder if a helicopter is good for a date? As long as she is sitting next to you and not the pilot hmmm maybe....

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:54 PM
Hon, this is a relationship you have to leave. There is no way he will change his ways. I would never think of cheating on my love, never. You are either like that or you are the type that doesn't think it is a big deal. Its a type of psychosis in people. Once a cheater always a cheater. If someone rips away trust from a relationship you are left with only sharp shards of doubt and anger.

This isn't your fault its entirely how this person is made up. You need to gather your things and move or package his and kick him out on the street.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:48 PM
Did you ask this question before? I swear there was another guy who liked a girl in a bank and asked the same exact question. He never replied what happened.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:44 PM
Oh man! I don't care if there is a seat belt where the heck is the door! Do they leave them off so it's easier to escape?

I've been in one once as a kid and I still think of it. It's funny my dad's Cessna didn't bug me but that whirlybird? "Get me out of here!"

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:40 PM

The countryside cures all!

Come live with me in the middle of cornfields, with patches of woods, creeks, and wildlife a plenty.

Uh whats that thing over his shoulder? My god it's like in that movie!! They are starting to take over and using dating sites to do so!!! <cue music>

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:29 PM
I just got a coupon for them. It says: "No expiration date." scared

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25