Community > Posts By > DestinysDream

DestinysDream's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:54 PM

If they are honest? Sure. But that's where the analogy breaks down. Cuz there is no way you can KNOW if they are honest.
Sad but true.

Thats where trust comes in or goes out. People are more likely to open up online. I trust it's true.

DestinysDream's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:41 PM
Stereotypes suck period.

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 10:26 PM
Good luck to you both of you and anyone else trying to make a things of it. :banana: drinker

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 10:23 PM

Hello Fellas...Speaking on behalf of women everywhere...but especially for myself, I think men want what everyone wants. We all want to be loved unconditionally. We want to be respected, honored, appreciated, and comforted. In other words, we all want to know that, without a doubt, there's someone in our corner that will have our back, even when (or possibly especially when) we're wrong. We want someone who really knows who we are, with all our strengths and needs, in our humanity and with all the flaws that comes with it, and still loves us anyway. Men and women aren't that different in what we want.
Our differences are evidenced in the ways in which we go about getting what we want. But that, guys, is another post. :)

Another great post I agree with and it's your first so it comes with a welcome!

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 10:21 PM

I think really what a man wants is very similar to what a woman wants... maybe in a different order or at a different pace. But really, they want someone who makes their life seem better.

How? At first, you want someone to laugh with and talk to, just to feel the "connection." Then you really look for things that make it really click. The person "gets" you, you share deeper feelings, have common ideas, and feel like they contribute something positive to your life. Sex is always a part of it for everyone of course! :) And in that regard men look for someone who is compatible with their pace, likes, dislikes, etc.

Really, everyone regardless of gender, wants someone who lights up their world and sets them on fire. Men can fall just as hard as women, and I have known plenty the male romantic. flowerforyou

drinker yes she knows, great post! drinker

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:44 PM
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

If you use this browser it will block the advertisements. It is far better in many ways. All of your IE bookmarks will be transferred automatically.

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:41 PM
Bienvenue - Sam G.

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:36 PM
Music is my Life - DJ Dean

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:33 PM
12inch (Rocco Vs. Bass-T Remix) - Niles De Vries

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:31 PM
Crazy Pipes (Vocal Radio Edit) - DJ Bomba

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:26 PM
Blade (200 Degree Mix Edit) - Warp Brothers

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:24 PM
Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss (Scooter Remix) - Bloodhound Gang

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:20 PM
Street Knowledge - Rocco

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:15 PM
Feel The Silence - Second Spring

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:14 PM
I lived with one woman. I had just been ripped off by someone who had punched holes into my wall. The place was too isolated and I still had some items I did not want to be taken. I was about to look for another place...when the discussion took place.

It just happens.

Personally, I would never go out with anyone who says "never". They are looking for extended one night stands and nothing serious in my opinion.

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:08 PM
Funky Groove (Tune Up! Remix Edit) - Bulldozer

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:05 PM
Big Boom Bang (Cascada Remix Edit) - Zane & Foster

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:02 PM
Move Your Feet (Pulsedriver Remix Edit)- Klubbdriver

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:58 PM
Under My Skin (Jens O Remix Edit) - Paffendorf