DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:44 PM
Listen To Your Heart - Sven-R-G Vs. Bass-T

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:41 PM
Sex, Bass And Rock And Roll - Brooklyn Bounce

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 02:24 PM
Of all the women I am going out with right now, I think you're the best.

I used to have such a great butt.
You used to have such a great butt.

While you're in the bathroom getting the condoms, can you flush the toilet I forgot?

I just remembered I have to call ___________ .

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:42 AM
If you are the right person things will happen, if not they will walk away.

What are you doing wrong? Too little information.

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:36 AM
Yeah, Ms. T can rip on this "what if" all she wants.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:47 PM
Tell him to contact his lawyer. whoa

Age of consent laws are usually based upon two people the same age making the decision to have sex together. The laws can look at difference in age when judging whether or not to pursue criminal charges.

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:43 PM
It sounds like she is trying to let you down easy. I'd say it's pretty typical.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:38 PM

It's the INTERNET .. one can't be that sensitive and fall so easily. Trust me I know.

Exactly. When you form a relationship online you have to be very careful. Your mind will start to fantasize about the other person. You project a false image of who you want them to be. I believe that is why you fall in love easier.

Slow things down and become friends with men online. If they want cybersex or nude photos or they live in Africa then block them. Be open minded but don't waste your time with people who will not work out for obvious reasons, (they can't fall in love, they are not over their ex, they can't hold a conversation, they are boring, they have too many friends and don't have time for you, etc.).

It is so easy to lie on the internet. Be careful!

Take your time. Remember you have here to message, Yahoo IM, MSN, the phone, text messaging, and in person. Use each one depending on the person. Don't let them use you. Don't let yourself project. The worst that can happen is you will have a nice support web of friends built up. The best thing is you will find someone to love.

If you think you have found someone continue to do 'sanity checks' and base your relationship in reality not fantasy. I recommend meeting the person as soon as possible. If you do not know them well then do so at a public place where you feel safe. If they do not live close, then using a web cam can be helpful. G/L to you. Hang in there and never give up.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 08/27/08 10:46 PM
Many people find reasons why they do not like someone. They want it all on their terms. They tend to set the bar too high and are unwilling to compromise on their image of what a perfect mate would be. They live in a fantasy world. They want Prince Charming and will not settle for anything less. They will likely end up with nothing.

Never trying and never knowing is not living to your full potential in life. Take measured risks in life and stop making excuses. We have one life to live.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 08/27/08 10:22 PM
She has not yet reached the age of consent. She is viewed as not having the ability to make correct choices when it come to sex partners.

Your friend could find himself up on charges. He could become a sexual offender as a result. Forget morality issues, it's is against the law.

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 08/27/08 08:44 PM

someone you loved at some point in your life? Or is there always that little voice in your head that wishes for things to be different once things are over?

Love is forever but relationships fade.... no I don't want them back, but I want good things for them.

Well said. drinker drinker drinker

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:24 PM

huh Is that it? Thats the whole wanna be to add to the sensationalist title???

Sheesh!!!!!!!!!! I feel so anti climaxed....grumble

rofl
agreed I have friends who are man whores and they have far more than one saturday night to talk about...

More than one on a Saturday night now that is whorish!!!

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 08/27/08 02:05 PM
I'll throw a question back at you Mary Elizabeth.

What do you do when you really like this boy but this boy's desk is across the room and he doesn't know you like him but kind of does?

DestinysDream's photo
Wed 08/27/08 04:01 AM
*yawn* I stayed up too late but it was well worth it. Sweet dreams when it comes time for you to rest Topsy. XOXOTTT :heart: smooched love

Good night to all and all that jazz. *yawn*

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 08/26/08 09:41 PM

So I've been talking to this young lady for a good week or two (not from here)...and today, she messages me and says, "So I totally fell in love with this guy whose name I just found out today." grumble grumble frustrated frustrated slaphead slaphead

That's rough, still who would want to be with such a woman? Seriously think about that. I feel sorry for this other person too.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:13 PM
Instant message them. This annoying box will open and they won't have a chance to check you out first or think it over. Just have some nude pix ready in case they say hi. (kidding)

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 08/26/08 05:18 PM
There are some cute younger guys but the cougars ate'em all up!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25