Community > Posts By > DestinysDream

DestinysDream's photo
Sun 08/24/08 11:27 PM
Learn some Jujitsu and pop him one in the nuts.

DestinysDream's photo
Sun 08/24/08 11:25 PM
Hate when that happens. Have you tried Firefox? I love their ability to block most ads.

DestinysDream's photo
Sun 08/24/08 11:24 PM
Whatever floats your boat.

(I think this is one of the shortest answers I have ever given).

DestinysDream's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:19 PM

:wink: OK,,,but now I ask,,,WHO,,or WHAT would THAT child "call" his parents?? Who's Mom,,,and WHO'S dad?

And just to try and THINK in THAT, simplist form,,,I find it HARD to think that their viewing of their parents affections would seem MORE NORMAL,,than a male and female couple.....
Just as most of us older people seen gay life styles as NOT normal

:heart: Im NOT bashing,,im really worried about our future generations of kids..

I'm not going to go beyond this post in an debating.

What do you mean you are "worried about our future generations of kids.." Worried of what? What do you think is going to happen to the children from such relationships? You just loaded the gun and aimed it at your foot. Go ahead and pull the trigger.

DestinysDream's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:10 PM
Oh I know this one. Except I'm not a woman so the question wasn't for me.

DestinysDream's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:06 PM
I didn't see it but maybe I missed it. What type of relationship does this girl want? 17 years without...I could see her contacting you merely out of curiosity. Hope things work out for both of you but maybe think of contacting a counselor of some type. I would guess you would want things to go right if she is your daughter and for her to stay in your life. Sad to say but it's possible that won't happen. Prepare yourself for that possibility or guard against it by using a professional who is schooled in this sort of thing.

Best of luck to you.

DestinysDream's photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:15 PM
Yup, obviously he wants sex. Is it just sex? Doesn't sound like it as he is spending so much money. Go with your heart. If you are asking the question here maybe your heart is giving you big warning signals.

Tell him how you feel about his advances. Thats what you really need to do. You should not feel so uncomfortable on a date.
Why even go out again if that is the case? Talk and explain how you feel. If he can't take it he will not go out with you again and you will know it was just for sex.

DestinysDream's photo
Sat 08/23/08 08:03 PM
Nite Erica. I am pretty pooped out here too. I wrote another message but I guess I didn't hit the post button. dunno.

Have a fantastic evening and rest of the weekend. It's a beautiful night here in SD. Take care!!
Jeff

DestinysDream's photo
Sat 08/23/08 02:00 AM
Multiple areas of stimulation.
Multiple Os.
No need to do anything but lay there.
No need to ask anyone out or make the first move.
Now we can throw in the pulsating shower head. So women get clean at the same time they get off.

No fair, no fair!!! slaphead

DestinysDream's photo
Sat 08/23/08 01:42 AM

Im sarcastic whether I get laid or not.........its a gift!!!laugh drinker laugh

Uh huh....just be sure those batteries hold up. laugh laugh flowerforyou

DestinysDream's photo
Sat 08/23/08 01:35 AM

Are you crazy? I wouldn't set up any of my female friends with guys from this site. tongue2

Ouch............all i ask is some people need sympathy sex......especially some of the women.........its for the better good......

Have you tried that warming KY-Jelly yet? Here's what I am thinking. Grab that...apply to the rabbit...close eyes...repeat as needed.

Are guys really necessary for raw sex any longer? I can see making love a guy is crucial but what about fooking like we are talking about here(I think). spock

DestinysDream's photo
Sat 08/23/08 01:23 AM
Are you crazy? I wouldn't set up any of my female friends with guys from this site. tongue2

DestinysDream's photo
Sat 08/23/08 01:18 AM

honestly, if someone was wanting or trying to get me to call them after only a few days of chatting online... I probably would go the other way

See I think that's a mistake. Let's say you meet someone at a store and give them your number after talking for 5 minutes. I would think after a few hours of conversation in writing a phone call is appropriate or not all that strange.

Actually here's a good way to ensure a phone chat.
"I don't like to give out my number right away. I have had some bad experiences so I block my number. I can give you a call though if you would like. So...what's your number?"
There! Make sure your number is blocked so he can't call you and you will maintain your privacy early on in the relationship. Pretty slick eh?

DestinysDream's photo
Sat 08/23/08 12:57 AM

i think you need a psychiatrist:tongue:

and by the way your not being ignored bluebox

Holly Crap!!! Some body left the cage door open...Hey what the hell is bluebox ,is that code for a horny girl or somthin????

JustSayHi.com has a blue box when the person does not have a picture.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:59 PM

OH WOW!!! i'LL take Lawn mowers for $5000 alex!!!noway laugh noway

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:51 PM
GOOGLE

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:49 PM
It could be they are married and fishing for women interesting in a threesome. Always assume the worst. Most men are jerks.
I'd be asking : "Who is this third woman?"

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:44 PM

B.T.W. You're not the normal type of individual on here... Because of your unique situation... You might be better suited for a gay-oriented site.

So, because he might be/is gay, he's "not normal"? Am I reading that right? There's a LOT of gay people on this site... and there's gay searches, for men and women. I'm hoping this is not how you meant that... grumble noway

I think it was a joke referring to his wanting to become a woman.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:38 PM
1. Go here: www.google.com
2. In the blank box enter your question one at a time.
3. Click the search button.
4. Go to the various results until you are satisfied you have your answer.

We also could care less about your personal info we can see it with your profile. No need to keep saying it. Get a recent picture of yourself for your profile or most will ignore you.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:31 PM

You're a cutie, just a bit too young for me flowerforyou

I think I read a similar comment in another thread directed at the OP. Back to that in a sec.

Leave her alone. She doesn't want to talk so don't talk. Sorry it hurts you but thats normal sometimes. Shake it and put it back in the trousers.

Now back to these "cute" comments. Go get yourself a cougar, you are saying these other women are not going for you. Giving you insults? Go introduce yourself to the MILF's here and see which one needs a living dildo. If anything it will give you some more confidence which appears to be lacking right now. Just remember to use a condom and have plenty of airflow into the bedroom...just in case.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25