Community > Posts By > DestinysDream

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:07 PM
The plumber knocks on my door at 11AM today...
spock
"Yeah, I'm running late today."
Me thinking: *yes I know*
"I won't be able to start for few more hours yet."
Me: sad2 "Oh? I was hoping on getting out of here in the late afternoon."
"Yeah, it will probably take me a full day to do it all."
Me: shocked "So you're saying you can't do the job today?"
"Yeah..."
Me: "...and we should reschedule?"
"Yeah..."
Me: surprised frustrated

Long story short...my <condo> looks like a hurricane went through it and the handyman is going to be here Sunday now. I have learned that I can not live in a messy place. Ugh!

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:18 AM
I was talking to my sweetie. Except now I don't have a reason for being awake so it is time to sleep. Nighty-night.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:16 AM
I dream in color. I have dreamed about dreams before.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:13 AM
I don't know, maybe at first but you start to get used to it. I wonder if Gene Simmons has ever done it before? Man he is ugly. What were we talking about? I'm starting to feel light-headed. Oh look at the pretty stars.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:10 AM
Uh oh, I think I just swallowed my tongue.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:06 AM

Could be though , who really knows for sure?

Cue the music!

Another friend says he saw a UFO. I wasn't there there but he is convinced it's extra-terrestrial. He's living in Texas now so I wonder if he has seen any more...

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:03 AM

glad not to live in an apartmentflowerforyou

me too

I'm telling you, it's a condo! slaphead :laughing:

Tina! See what you've done.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:01 AM

used to be up in colorado.left windows open in summer and they just loved my musiclaugh laugh laugh dam next store neighbors stole my trash cans while I was moving well I went right back and stole them backlaugh :tongue: :tongue:

I would have found some road kill and placed it inside, preferably a skunk. You're helping out the city and giving the thieves a nice hello until the trash collectors come.
"Oo-oo that smell, the smell of death's around you"

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:56 AM

A christian blog?

What do you do set the time you think the end of the world will come and then start preaching, "repent, repent!" I'm going with the rapture in 2213. I won't be around so who's to say I'm wrong.

Blog entry for 9/11/8:
Dam liberals giving money to poor people. Praise Jesus and pass the ammo! Crap, I ran out of bud. My next blog entry will be after I git my tail to the store.

You stole that off my blog, LOL

laugh I'm just repeating what the preacher told me to think. :wink:

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:47 AM

glad not to live in an apartmentflowerforyou

Yup it's a "condo" but they are basically the same thing. First the neighbor behind me saying my music was too loud, now the lady below me.

The neighbor to the south used to be really nosy. One day I walked outside and looked over towards her place. Her 60 year old bod was in this black silk panty number. ill She was leaning over snooping on the neighbors below. Sweet mother of all that gave birth!!!!!
"Hi!" I made sure she knew I saw her. pitchfork

Well, since then she doesn't bother me any more. In fact she stays inside her place most of the time. When I see her we avoid all contact and my eyes instinctively dart in the other direction.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:40 AM
I love Mexican food.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:36 AM
Ok here goes....it starts two weeks ago. It's freaking 6AM and I hear this DING-DONG....asleep DING-DONG asleep DING-DONG yawn
"What the hell? I'm not answering that, I'm going back to sleep."
DING-DONG asleep
...30 minutes later...
DING-DONG asleep DING-DONG yawn
"What is going on?!" rant

My neighbor from downstairs is there. She was meditating and felt the ground under her. It was hot. She wanted to tell me all about.
yawn "Huh?"
She went on, "Right before you moved in there was a leak. Have you noticed your gas bill being for more than usual?"
yawn "Huh? surprised Hold on."
I handed her my landlord's number.
"Give him a call he will straighten it out. Or call a plumber, sorry I can't do anything. Yeah, give him a call."
yawn asleep

8AM rolls around.
DING-DONG asleep
DING-DONG slaphead
"Coming...."
It was my landlord.
"So I just wanted to let you know I called the plumber and he is coming out here. Remember that leak I told you about before you moved in? Well that was the cold line. Now the hot water line has a leak and that's what she felt down there. The plumber will need to get up here and re-route the line." surprised noway "How's Monday for you?"
Well we settled on Wednesday of this past week.
"Oh you won't have hot water until then." slaphead

Finally the guy comes over. I have about 8 holes in my walls but I have hot water. Tomorrow they are going to patch up the walls. My 4 foot by 8 foot bathroom mirror is not mounted. There it sits on the floor. My place has crap everywhere. I have this urge to clean up but not yet...not until they get the walls fixed.

On the bright side, when I move I don't have to worry about my security deposit. What a week. Oi vey!

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:14 AM
I'm here but not for long. yawn so....sleepy...

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:58 AM
I have. It was a green oval about the width of the moon. A friend was with me and I showed it to him. The thing suddenly took off from the sky and seemed to follow the curve of the earth as it flew away. It must have been fairly high.

It was not identified.
It appeared to be flying.
It appeared to be an object.
It was a UFO.

No idea where it came from or what it was. I'm guessing terrestrial and possibly some sort of wide-beam laser. No clue. I've never seen anything like it.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:52 AM
She went that-a-way ---------------->

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:51 AM
A christian blog?

What do you do set the time you think the end of the world will come and then start preaching, "repent, repent!" I'm going with the rapture in 2213. I won't be around so who's to say I'm wrong.

Blog entry for 9/11/8:
Dam liberals giving money to poor people. Praise Jesus and pass the ammo! Crap, I ran out of bud. My next blog entry will be after I git my tail to the store.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:43 AM
A wise man once said....nothing.

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:41 AM
I'm in about 15 sweepstakes. Fingers are crossed. whoa

DestinysDream's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:36 AM

The person I'm looking for is not here, has never been here, and will probably never be here.

There has to be something better in the real world. I hope.

The internet is part of "the real world". If you were in a shopping mall, a bar, or any other locale you will have other unique issues which would need to be overcome. The music is too lout to talk, the stores are about to close, you have a spot on your shirt, she's with a friend, you name it your head will think of some excuse.

I have met some real ding-dongs here and I am sure you have also. I have met some people in person who were nuts as well. Your approach will not stop that from happening. Here we are exposed to many more people and as a result will find many more nut cases / players / liars. Not everyone is that way in person or on the net.

DestinysDream's photo
Thu 09/11/08 06:08 PM
I'm really glad to see others got a lot out of it too. Thanks, I will check out those other books once this semester is over. I have a lot more to read as it is. Take care all.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25