Community > Posts By > DestinysDream

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:52 PM

My Family calls me a pack-rat. I collect alot of things. I've Barbie's[still in box]TeddyBears and other stuff animals[had a mean step-dad and wasn't allow toys]So I'm making up for it now.All kinds of what-nots,into unicorns right now,have lots of movies/books/cd's/records/music boxes[have about 50]What ever I want and can afford.Also pictures,I've 15 picture albums of family and friends plus more to put in albums.Told you,I was a pack-rat.

Well those pic albums are yours for life! I don't know if thats part of the pack rat syndrome. 15? WOW!

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:49 PM

muzical instruments...I have a full size Grand piano, 2 harps, 3 cello's 7 violins, 2 flutes, a marimba, castanets, 2 harmonica's, a guitar, cornet, clarinet, soprano sax, xylophone, 3 octaves of chimes, 3 keyboards and a triangle
,,,,,plus....Banana boxes of music!

Wow! I read about your musical talents in another thread.
*applause*

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:44 PM
Edited by DestinysDream on Tue 07/15/08 10:48 PM

u can play hide the pickledevil devil devil

or how many licks does it take to get to the stick of a popsiclaugh laugh lelaugh laugh laugh

surprised Oh my!

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:27 PM
My appointment is on the 17th. I am going to get both the passcard and the passport. They will last for 10 years. You can get only one but I've never had a visa and you can save some charges if you get them done at the same time.

You call your post office and make an appointment. There are numbers if you do a Google search. Some post offices can take your photo if you need it done. They will take a few different forms of ID but I am taking my drivers license and my birth certificate. If you do not have a passcard and want to cross the border you will need the same two pieces of ID.

Supposedly in Jan. 2009 you will need a passcard. That's all they will take. ...and yes it is good for by sea or land to only a few countries in the Caribbean, Mexico and Canada. If you go by air you will need a visa.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:13 PM
If you want to go to Mexico or Canada you'll be needing one. They just starting to make them I think in June. Does anyone have a US passcard?

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:11 PM

Mine started with a picture I slapped up of Twister sheets and a thread I started where everyone was playing Twister BUT me.. I was the spinner! Somehow "he" kept trying to get me into the game! laugh

I want to see you explain that to the kids. laugh laugh laugh

(Actually I'm ok too. :banana: )

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:05 PM

You people disgust me! Flaunting your happy relationships in front of the rest of us. Have a heart! Better yet, give us a clue, how's it happen? How?

well it all started with an angel following peccy 'round wiff a sign cos he kept perving her...the rest is history bigsmile

...yes...yes...go on...*scribble, scribble*...tongue2

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:02 PM
You people disgust me! Flaunting your happy relationships in front of the rest of us. Have a heart! Better yet, give us a clue, how's it happen? How?

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:00 PM

Never had one. Kinda getting late, methinks. LOL

My fellow board members we need to set this man up. Hey if I was female and in the area I'd jump at the chance. hehe

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:40 PM

how many do you have.

laserdiscs

I have about 150 blu-ray discs...not the same thing but still.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:30 PM

LPs and toy robots

I do have some Zoids automatons that are unbuilt. I am going to sell them for big bucks someday...hopefully...maybe...we'll see.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:27 PM
I have a coffee can of change.
I have a stamp collection that I never go near.
I have a record collection.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:25 PM

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:23 PM

I HAD TO WORK!!!grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

Slacker! laugh

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:19 PM
O me mom had me when 38 you never know it either. Smart that me.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:18 PM
I went to the University. I went to the electronics store. I went to the grocery store.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:17 PM
sweet mother calipso! It is your lucky day. GRATS!

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:16 PM
I heard the indians would take the small baby and put them in a tree. Their cries would go unanswered. They never had a problem with crying babies.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:14 PM
I'd let them continue to talk and then mention I was not introduced and ask "who was that person?"

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:12 PM

Humm actually you already answered your own question look at your post what is on the top. humm should I say your are actually leaning towards going for the gusto!!:banana:

Yup thats where I am leaning but the adviser did say do 9 and 9. Now I can see some good reasons for going like that. Still I would not mind saving the money and spending it on a trip somewhere as a grad present. Hmm...