Community > Posts By > DestinysDream

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:14 PM
There have always been men god diggers. Look at that 1,000 year old man who is married to Zsa Zsa but had an affair with Anna-Nicole Smith.

Just move on I say. If you think guys are gold diggers then date someone only on your own level financially. Sounds like there were other bad things this guy had too. I think love cuts way beyond material things. Like is so damn short to worry about that IMO. Hope you find that special guy. Never give up, never!

Remember: "You can't take it with you."

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:02 PM

First off you guys hiring? I'm a nerd out of a job.

K here goes....Get rid of "computers are my life. Not to say they don't have to compete with a bit of Trance."

Stating my interests detracts people? Hmm, I thought they got the point of primary interest since this is a dating site, lol.

A woman wants to be your life so that is not going to impress. Don't call it Trance, call it House or Electronic. I love Trance too but people freak on that word now. Girls have laughed at me when I said it to them.

I don't play House, a little Electro... and Electronic is a genre for which trance, house, techno are sub-genres.

Do not mention WoW, you will lose a lot of women saying that. Girls like nerds but not guys who play games for hours at a time.

My last 2 girlfriends liked it, one played with me! Jesus are you that bigoted for real?

You don't have to mention this. Say you are into studying philosophy. Now that is interesting. If you are not into phil. then drop it altogether from the profile.
"Religion is another interest I spend a lot of time with. I'm agnostic, but it's fun to see why people believe in all sorts of different things without having proof."

I am a philosopher. I speak with religious leaders of all variations on a daily basis. It occupies my mind :-)

Oh and about traveling around the world. Get rid of Mexico. That is plain jane.

Guess you haven't been to Mexico besides Cancun and puerto vallarta eh? Scuba in Cozumel and you will find something you like. Trust me!

You don't put up with what? You just lost me imagine what the girls reading it are thinking. Get rid of it. Say you are a man "searching for a one person to spend time with in life." See that way you aren't committing them to anything too heavy.

hahaha, put up with backup romances in case the main one fails... I go from one person to the next without pre-emptive planning... if that makes any more sense to you.

Delete this too:
No offense to the more free love folk out there but it's just a lifestyle choice of mine. Being optimistic doesn't hurt either, I love the world around me.

Instead say you are optimistic and happy with life and want someone you meet to feel the same way. Your words are just not chosen very well. It sounds like you are playing WoW and giving precise attack orders to someone.

Sounds like you have preconceived notions regarding those who speak their mind and are direct. Been playing the child side of your ego much? :-)

I look forward to hearing about that high paying job.

Who are you and why would I inform you of a new job?

Oh and as far as the pics. If it is you and another woman get rid of it. Older, younger it doesn't matter. You are a handsome person. Take more pics of yourself in an outdoor setting. If you were to hire me I would throw in a free modeling session with me as the photographer. ;)

That is my mother who I love, why the hell would I put pictures of ex-girlfriends on my profile? haha

I'd actually prefer never seeing you in person, especially if it involves you taking pictures of me. Strange... and a bit scary.

Thanks for the advice though! But I won't lie. Is that how you meet women?

I ask the women out there. Can you imagine him coming home and giving you this every night? Not only did he feel the need to post here but he sends me an unedited PM saying the same thing! laugh laugh laugh

If you only wanted people to admire you and your "fine" profile then why post it here? Now you have just shown people the inner you. Best of luck in finding that special someone. No really! laugh

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:50 PM
Edited by DestinysDream on Tue 07/15/08 01:51 PM
I like the pics but get rid of the duplicate scenes and take more which are not so fuzzy. So one on the horse and one in the car is all you need.

Guys are visual, many will gravitate to your large chest and instantly contact you. This may mean you get the wrong type of person, (fakes and players). Think about layering a jacket on top if you are getting losers like that. If you want to show off your chest you will have to weed through the good from the bad. No matter what you put into your profile.

I don't get the start of your profile. You favor beer over me? I'm not for you? Junk that as I think it's meant to be a joke but not too sure. K, you are obsessing on getting a real guy. I can't blame you but let me ask you. Do you really think saying that will stop guys who are asses and fake from contacting you? It will give you a chance after you know them to say, you didn't read my profile did you? That's about it.

Get rid of most of it and tell us about yourself. Keep it positive!

This is all you have that is positive right now:
I Love the Great Outdoors. I want to Live Life and enjoy every minute.

Say something like this instead: "I do not want a dishonest, fake man who plays games. I do want a man who is real, honest and is serious about a relationship with one person."

Don't capitalize your words like that instead use "great outdoors", "live life". If you really want to show emphasis stick to the exclamation point !!!! or CAPITALIZE the entire word.

Last thing is you are moving from Georgia? Where to? I take it Montana! But why not tell guys in the profile about your new area? Advertise the right way and you will get the right person.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:25 PM
<<<Handshake>>> welcome back. smooched

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:24 PM
Suave glasses

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:19 PM
Nope. I was the person watching others do gross stuff. The worst thing I have ever down was a spit-take on a date.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:06 PM

My neighbor has a 3rd nipple! No kidding.

Don't know the scientific defintion for that.

I don't either, but he said it happens (1 in 100,000 births) So not as rare as you would think.

I knew a girl who had the same thing. She would never let me see it though.

Sounds like her kids are having a run of good luck though.

She had a drinking problem, was violent and wasn't a very good mother. She had some bad luck in life too. Her son was a wild one.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:04 PM
I haven't, I am waiting to be discovered. They have these casting calls here locally. Maybe I should warm up my cords and head out there.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:03 PM
Thats long enough to get yourself on unemployment insurance. That office will also help with building your resume and your job search. You'll find something.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:01 PM
Guys can be such liars. Respond with a "LOL seriously?"

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:59 PM

suffered from polydactylism?glasses

It wouldn't matter to me.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:59 PM

My neighbor has a 3rd nipple! No kidding.

Don't know the scientific defintion for that.

I don't either, but he said it happens (1 in 100,000 births) So not as rare as you would think.

I knew a girl who had the same thing. She would never let me see it though.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:56 PM

if the person is asking for advice on their profile then its ok to give advice because they asked for help.i simple choose not to judge

Thats a solid mind there folks! She has "reasoning ability".

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:51 PM
Edited by DestinysDream on Tue 07/15/08 12:52 PM
(BTW txmomof2 is an 8.5...more of you please!) I just hate these rate me posts that was why I said "ummm, no"! :tongue:

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:46 PM
Not really....think of that 30 seconds as only you talking in a conversation and them listening. Thats a lot of time to do all the talking. Your profile is about 3 minutes of me me me talking. It's not going to work for too many people.

Keep it to one inch and save the rest for a back and forth conversation with them. It will give you something to talk about.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:35 PM
I'd go with a 5 as being average maybe a 4. It is blurry, it looks like you are making a face. It looks like you didn't put much time into it.

So let's say you are a woman and see a guy who doesn't put time into his profile...would you be inclined to want to contact him?

Take some decent pics preferably in an outdoor setting. Change you clothing so it doesn't look like you just went out one day to take pics.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:31 PM

If you have a profile and would like it to be rated post on the rating forum. I will be brutal in my assessment. I won't post over there because I don't want my own profile rated. I only want to criticize others.

Have you ever posted on the rating profiles forum?
What did you think of the advice?
What do you think of people who will only be critical of others but not take the whip themselves?

Then why even bother critcizing others? If you are not willing to be open with yours? It is easier to find fault in others, than yourself.
It's like a two way street. I understand you are trying to be unbias.

I thought I already answered this. Well let me ask you....why would you want to be rated? Ego? Trying to attract that special someone? I don't need either of those things right now. I went trying to honestly help others. That doesn't make me a bad person.

Oh and if you want to rate my profile feel free to do it here or in another thread. I could care less. happy I think of it as a place to put my thoughts.

Why are you so damn judgmental? <--sarcasm laugh laugh

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:37 AM
without any reason, what would you do?

I'd say, "Ow, why'd you do that??! You crazy or something?"

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:32 AM

Rate My Profile Pal . Thanks

You don't look heavyset to me. You look average. More pics. and smile. More info in sentence format. The girl is not a computer. Try to put yourself into it. That is your personality. Remember you are trying to sell yourself in one inch or less. Ask yourself how you would feel if you were her.

I would also recommend posting in the forums if you can. I think you will make a lot of friends and that includes women. If the profile isn't going on after changing it try that.

DestinysDream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:27 AM
Boca Raton