Community > Posts By > HeSearches

HeSearches's photo
Mon 08/11/08 06:30 AM
I think people feel it for Pandas because they are vulnerable to extinction and don't pose any threat to humans. They look cute and cuddly. You can't say either one about a racoon.

HeSearches's photo
Mon 08/11/08 06:21 AM
Never too early to have your SEXY ON. laugh

HeSearches's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:24 AM

My apologies to anyone who might have been offended by my comment. Perhaps I should have worded it as "many" men older than me instead. I did not mean to imply ALL men. flowerforyou

Thanks for clearing that up Cheryl. :wink:

There are HOT OLDER MEN just like there are HOT OLDER WOMEN. glasses

Being a good lover has more to do with attitude than anything else no matter what the age. smooched

I'm sure I can please a woman as well or better than any guy 20 years younger than me because I know things about women I didn't know 20 years ago that the younger guys still don't know.

:banana:

HeSearches's photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:11 AM
As you might expect the wits have given you their worst. I'll give you one good idea.

STARBUCKS!! Meeting at Starbucks is short-term and it's a low risk place for meeting people you met online.

If it's going well you can always go someplace else. If it isn't going well, all you're out is the price of the coffee and a half hour of your time.

HeSearches's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:56 AM

with this situation?

My grandfather beat cancer about 2 months ago. Now the doctors are saying that it's back and spreading rather quickly. I have been preparing myself for this possibility. I know I'm going to have to be strong for my mother, aunt, and grandma. They are all devastated. But what would you do to get them through this difficult time?

The obvious...pray for your Grandpa and ask Him to help you.

HeSearches's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:55 PM
offtopic Back on topic.

Don't bring your pets on the date....unless you were asked to bring your pets on the date. TY

HeSearches's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:30 PM

Ok, say you are at a club or somewhere, and you ask a lady to dance... If she says "Maybe later", or "Thanks, but I don't dance".. How do you take it? I mean, do you get offended, or...?

I don't take it personally. I move onto the next one.

You can usually tell if a woman is itching to dance. She's moving to the music and really into it. If she's just sitting there not doing much she's probably not ready to dance with anyone.

One thing that kills me though are women who show up with their dates or spouses and you can tell they are itching to dance but because they're with someone who doesn't dance they don't want to offend him by dancing with another guy. Too bad. ohwell

My biggest problem is wearing out women dancing before I'm worn out dancing. bigsmile

HeSearches's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:03 PM
You get what you pay for in shoes. It's not just the label but the quality of the leather, stitching, and how well they fit.

I paid over $200 for a pair of buffalo skinned casual shoes. Extremely well made and very comfortable. I've had them over 10 years and they still look good even after taking them camping and fishing. I had them resoled once. I wish I could give you the name of the maker but they were made in Montana.

Cheap shoes are just that....cheap. They look cheap, they don't fit well, they don't last long, and they make your feet hurt. You don't save much in the long run by buying cheap shoes.

HeSearches's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:52 PM
N = NO PASSION !! devil

HeSearches's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:35 PM
Speed Dating? UGH!!! One of the worst ideas ever. grumble

HeSearches's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:06 AM
OK Debbie...what am I going to read in your profile that I really shouldn't believe?

HeSearches's photo
Tue 08/05/08 12:57 AM
Intelligence, literacy, talents, positive attitude, similar values and goals, similar interests.

Ability to communicate would be a huge one.

HeSearches's photo
Tue 08/05/08 12:36 AM
Cake

HeSearches's photo
Tue 08/05/08 12:31 AM
My short attention span.

HeSearches's photo
Tue 08/05/08 12:28 AM
She could say "I'm really looking for a guy to share an apartment".

Honestly, it happened to me once. I ran for the exit! ohwell

HeSearches's photo
Tue 08/05/08 12:26 AM
Bring their dog on the date....no kidding!

HeSearches's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:52 PM
It's looking big enough for two...or more.

HeSearches's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:51 PM
55 VW Beetle and a 60 Chevy Bel Air

HeSearches's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:49 PM
I'd pump the gas if she wanted but it's probably her car, not his, so it's her responsibility to keep gas in it. :wink:

HeSearches's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:47 PM
All that glitters is covering up something.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12