Community > Posts By > HeSearches

HeSearches's photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:29 PM
Carolanne, you really need to get out more. We men don't bite. Think of us as friends you'd like to make. That's usually the best approach with us. Don't ask us silly questions like we're applying for a job. Ask us things that you'd like to know about us as people.

HeSearches's photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:15 PM
Thanks for reminding me to go see this movie CoCo.

I don't have a Bucket List but I have the list of 101 Thing I Want To Do Before I Die.

HeSearches's photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:43 PM
Check me out. Maybe you need to think Older Man. glasses

HeSearches's photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:39 PM
I'm 58 and look and feel 48. Woohoo! :banana:

HeSearches's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:58 PM
I prefer natural BUT it's up to the woman. I don't think any woman should get a boob job because of a man.

HeSearches's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:23 PM
Start dancing. :banana:

Serve her a drink. drinker

Go watch a sunset together or walk on the beach (it shows you're romantic) :heart:

Ask her to tell you the one thing that people would be surprised to learn about her (this should be a goodie). glasses

Ask her about her favorite song, movie,flower, store, and anything that's a favorite. (it shows you're interested) smokin

Conversations aren't just about talking mate. They're about listening and asking good questions. If you don't have enough questions, go look on the internet for Great Date Questions. I'm sure you'll find something of interest.

HeSearches's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:08 PM
I think long distance relationships will ultimately fail once you get together. The reason is simple. A person can look far better than they are from a distance. They can hide parts of themselves you would see if you lived near them.

I had a long distance relationship. I moved for her. It was one of the worst mistakes of my life. I'd never do it again and I'd recommend you never do it.

HeSearches's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:04 PM
I think there is a huge difference between a woman being clingy and needy, and having daily communication with man in her life.

Some of us like to talk with the woman in our life at least once a day or correspond by email. It says to us that "hey, I was thinking about you." It says you care about us. When you never call or write or initiate anything, it says you could care less.

It's fine with me if a woman is busy with her career or whatever, but I want to know that she cares enough about me to connect with me. If she can't make a priority in her life then I'm going to be out of her life so quickly she won't know happened.

HeSearches's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:20 AM
I remember you so clearly even if you don't
All the pieces of you that came together
In one magnificent whole

There were so many parts to you
You set me on a journey
And kept my mind racing
Thirsting for the knowledge
To mend a broken doll

You could be any of 1,000 women
And I could have any of them I wanted
But all I wanted was you

The most incredible woman I ever knew
That was you
Touching parts of me that no woman ever had

Exploring me while exploring you
There were always parts yet to be discovered
And so many stories to be told

A child that made me giggle
With wonder at the world
Adorable with an unforgettable smile
Life was nicer then...so much nicer

A seductress without peer
Your seduction came so natural
It tempted me deeper
As the music fused our souls

A busy woman with boundless energy
Filling every minute of every day
You knew no other way

A broken doll slipped from my fingers
And she was lost for a long time
Until I discovered her again

I couldn't repair my broken doll
So she fixed herself
How I don't know

What occurred is a mystery
She was always mysterious
An enigma, a puzzle, unsolvable

Memories are lost
Memories of what we once were

She'll always be broken
Even when she appears whole
And that is the knowledge I have
From mending a broken doll

HeSearches's photo
Sun 07/13/08 11:50 PM
I'm betting that he's married or has another girlfriend. He's really Just Not That Into You for some reason. Otherwise why would he do this?

HeSearches's photo
Sun 07/13/08 11:46 PM
Currently very available and single...waiting for the right siren to get me to crash on her rocks. :wink:

HeSearches's photo
Sun 07/13/08 11:42 PM
I'd rather have a relationship with the right person....marriage is optional.

HeSearches's photo
Sun 07/13/08 11:38 PM
I love Pillow Talk - those intimate conversations after sex. Not every guy is man enough to do that and that's their problem but no problem for me.

I spoon, I cuddle, I hug, and I embrace. Some woman needs to fine me soon. blushing

HeSearches's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:37 PM
I met my ex-wife at a mutual friend's house when I was in college. There were 4 people living in the house. She had a friend who lived there and I had a friend living there. It was completely unexpected.

We decided to go out that night. We wound up at a bowling alley because that was the only place close that served drinks. There was a park across the street and we climbed in the trees. We really liked each other.

I married her in less than six months.

HeSearches's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:21 PM
I think before you say I Love You, you should know whether or not He/She is really into you. You can tell a lot by how they act with you.

An excellent book on the subject is "He's Really Not That Into You" written by one of the writers from the Sex In The City show. It will tell you all the subtle ways you can tell whether or not a man is really into you or you're something else to him.

I've read the book myself and everything it tells you is true to life when it comes to men.

HeSearches's photo
Thu 07/10/08 07:58 PM
Indiblue, I think you're saying from a woman's point of view what I've been trying to say. I think the Passion Factor is a lot more important than the Finance Factor. I can have compassion for someone who's had some tough breaks but not for someone who is very irresponsible. I'm fine with paying for the night out but I really appreciate it when my love interest reciprocates from time to time.

I think women who are hung up about finances will miss out on men who could make them very happy. However, I think another one of the women made a good point. There are men who are losers and they need to be avoided.

The lady who mentioned that her old boyfriend expected her to watch his children and quit her job is right on point. That's nothing short of abusive. That's one reason why as a matter of habit I avoid women with children still at home. My two experiences with women who had kids at home were to my regret.

The woman who has to tell me in her ad or profile that she owns her home and is financially secure has issues I just don't want to explore.

HeSearches's photo
Thu 07/10/08 09:53 AM
I suppose there those deadbeat dads and lazy men. That's a consideration.

All this becomes a problem for me because I'm an entrepeneur and self-employed. My income flucuates for various reasons. I'm certainly not going to ask a woman for a loan. I have other resources for that thank you very much.

The average woman with her concepts of stable income and having a "steady job" doesn't have the ability to comprehend what I do. I have more than enough money to take her to nice places and that's all she really needs to know.

HeSearches's photo
Thu 07/10/08 09:38 AM
It takes a great relationship to have great intimacy and great sex. I don't know if that's necessarily the "friends first" that women seem to think it is. It causes me to wonder how long will we be "friends" before we become "lovers" or if she has issues about being intimate.

One area where the guys really fall down on the job where women generally don't is taking care of their skin. Women use a good skin moisturizer all the time but men rarely do. Once I started using a decent drugstore moisturizer with SPF 15 I took at least five years off my face. If you want to get rid of that aged haggard look try that. It'll make ya feel sexy again fella!! :wink:

HeSearches's photo
Thu 07/10/08 09:21 AM
By the way, whenever a woman tries to "interview" me I have only one thing to say..........NEXT!!!

HeSearches's photo
Thu 07/10/08 09:18 AM
Hopefully you get my point that I think this is a ridiculous place to start the conversation. I'm looking for a woman who thinks I'm a cute wonderful guy. I could care less about how much money she has or doesn't have. Either she's fun or she isn't. Either she's compatible or she isn't.

I have no plans to get married again. It might happen but it's not my first thought. What I do know is that if I find the right woman I want to spend a lot of time with her. Her interests, personality, compatibility, etc. are far more important than the state of her finances.

Why do women think it works differently when it comes to men? The size of someone's bank account will matter little if they make you miserable.