Community > Posts By > HeSearches

HeSearches's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:43 PM
Just for Daydreamer,I'll be a VERY GOOD Normal Boy!! flowerforyou :wink:

HeSearches's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:39 PM

I do see on the forums that a lot of people are experiencing difficulties in the dating game because of distance!!

Why?????

I would give anything to relocate and start a new life somewhere!!

The BIG DEAL is that most long distance relationships ultimately fail.

If you're bored with your life where you are, move to the place you think best fits your needs and find someone there.

The reason long distance doesn't work is because people always look better from a distance than they do when you have them up close every day.

I've been there. I've done it. NEVER AGAIN!!

HeSearches's photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:39 AM

r most of u looking 4 a long lasting relation ship or something else?flowerforyou drinker drinker smokin smokin glasses

I'd prefer a long-term relationship but to be honest I don't find women who interest me enough to want that with them. Every woman I meet is lacking something I'm seeking, or more than one something.

Before you accuse me of seeking perfection let me point out that I'm seeking someone perfect for me, not everyone's vision of perfection.

HeSearches's photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:29 AM
I was married a very long time and I'm in no rush to ever get married again. I'd have to know a woman a very long time before I could get serious about it.

Anything short of marriage is an option. I would consider living with a woman but even that decision is fraught with consequences.

I'd rather have a committed relationship and she has her place and I have mine. We enjoy the benefits of marriages without all the downside.

HeSearches's photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:25 AM

How do you know if he is really into me ? How can you know if he's really intersted in me. I looking for single guy who lives towards east or west of Cleveland ohio. Any help or hints for me? laugh :cry: laugh :cry:

Read the book "He's Just Not That Into You". It's a very truthful book and once you've read it you'll know if he's really into you, or you're a passing interest of his.

HeSearches's photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:01 AM
Sorry but I don't think you can truly be in love with two people at the same time. Maybe it's possible to be in love with one and have feelings for another but being in love with two at the same time is an oxymoron.

HeSearches's photo
Sat 08/02/08 06:58 AM
I got that advice once but it required determining which grocery store all the pretty women used and what time they were most likely to be there.

Now if you know where I can obtain a copy of that schedule I'd be eternally grateful. :wink:

HeSearches's photo
Thu 07/31/08 04:10 AM
You mean people actually date on this site?? noway

I thought everyone came here for the forums and dated elsewhere. :tongue:

HeSearches's photo
Thu 07/31/08 04:08 AM
When they stop returning your phone calls and emails.

HeSearches's photo
Tue 07/29/08 06:27 PM
I suggested to a lady friend I have here that what we needed was a "Special Kidz" section for those that can read and write in complete sentences and have the ability to understand words with more than three syllables. Any takers? laugh

HeSearches's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:42 PM

Why can't women read profiles. I've gotten two contacts from women who A) didn't want a guy who smoked and B) didn't want a guy who drank.

I do both. It's right there in my profile. Why can't women read profiles?

oh puhleeze. like "men" do? rofl rofl rofl rofl

maybe we should do profiles in animation .. comic books are always hits drinks

The comic books should be about as useful as the "artistic pictures" we see featured in so many women's profiles. :wink: drinker smokin

I think someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! grumble grumble I ask again--what makes this specific to women?

Lacking an ability to read a profile isn't gender specific. I fully expected the women to retort that men have the same problem and get the wise acre replies I got. That's par for the course around here.

Since women seem to have more dealbreakers than men it makes me wonder why a woman wouldn't train her eye to look for those dealbreakers in every profile she reads?

Clearly two women couldn't do that when it came to my profile. Sure, a guy could be hiding that naughty dealbreaker but the things I mentioned I'm not hiding from anyone. I don't think most men are.

I don't expect to be contacted by every woman that looks at my profile. I'd be really surprised if I was. It just makes me wonder about these women when they can't see information that's right in front of their face.

HeSearches's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:26 PM

Why can't women read profiles. I've gotten two contacts from women who A) didn't want a guy who smoked and B) didn't want a guy who drank.

oh puhleeze. like "men" do? rofl rofl rofl rofl

maybe we should do profiles in animation .. comic books are always hits drinks

The comic books should be about as useful as the "artistic pictures" we see featured in so many women's profiles. :wink: drinker smokin

HeSearches's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:03 PM
Try Plenty Of Fish dot com. More fish there. laugh

HeSearches's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:40 PM

Not all women who live in California are the typical stereotype of superficial bimbos...

but not all have hailed from New England
with an amazing upbringing from the Old School
with a code of very decent ethics
a strong inner core of spiritual beliefs,
lots of wisdom and true appreciation
for the things of real value
without price tags that are priceless...

Exactly! drinker

Cheryl, I knew there was a reason I liked you and wanted to make you my friend. Three cheers for MsCherBear!! drinker drinker drinker glasses

(((Doug))) Thank you, but I can't take credit for this...these are Rapunzel's words which I tried quoting and messed up on! The only thing I said was "exactly!" laugh

Ohhh...Cheryl, i just now read your message blushing blushing blushing

thank you so much for your respect & sensitivity :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Well said Rapunzel. Three bouquets for Ms. Rapunzel!! flowers flowers flowers

HeSearches's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:26 PM
ROFL!! Warning - I fire back!! LOL

HeSearches's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:24 PM
You send them to school and all they can do is <fill in the blank>

HeSearches's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:21 PM

Maybe they just look at the pictures? ohwell

Nah, couldn't be! :tongue:

Yah, I think they just looked at the pretty pictures. :wink: :wink:

HeSearches's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:15 PM

HeSearches's photo
Tue 07/29/08 03:47 PM

Not all women who live in California are the typical stereotype of superficial bimbos...

but not all have hailed from New England
with an amazing upbringing from the Old School
with a code of very decent ethics
a strong inner core of spiritual beliefs,
lots of wisdom and true appreciation
for the things of real value
without price tags that are priceless...

Exactly! drinker

Cheryl, I knew there was a reason I liked you and wanted to make you my friend. Three cheers for MsCherBear!! drinker drinker drinker glasses

HeSearches's photo
Tue 07/29/08 02:53 AM
The things you mention are important but you forgot a much larger factor - CONNECTIONS. Without having a lot of connections to this person, major chemistry is never going to happen.

Connections are shared values, interests, goals, and a lot more. The more connections you have to the woman the bigger the chemistry. You relate to her extremely well. She becomes the best friend you never knew you had.

It's fantastic when it happens but it's hard to find. When people say there were sparks when they met someone it's because of all the electricity that was created by all those connections.